So Andrei Arlovski is all about his org eh?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found another gem on the statistics page:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4752

Most wins and undefeated :D as a true champion he's stepping up to face a 1-0 fighter with manager who plays this game less than a month! Grab your stones people, this one has got to have it!

ooh ease up on that i actually know this guy and he only fought that guy cause he wanted 2 titles and he was bored after destroying his own division in EUFC (i know i have a fighter there) his next fight is against the MIFC champ he is not like andrei arlovski who only fights cans.

The quality of opponent already massively plays a part but it looks like there's a point where quantity = quality, in terms of the system we have in place. I'm loathed to change the entire rankings system just because one person is behaving like this. Maybe a special ducking trophy should be awarded :)

The quality of opponent already massively plays a part but it looks like there's a point where quantity = quality, in terms of the system we have in place. I'm loathed to change the entire rankings system just because one person is behaving like this. Maybe a special ducking trophy should be awarded :)

That would probably be good idea. :) I bet you have better things to do than change the ranking system because few people like this. Besides, everybody who is so interested on those rankings, will look what kind of fights those top10 guys have taken, and then they will see is his ranking position "justified".

sweet!!!!wait invitcus would win that.

OK, check out your manager page. I've just put in an "Opp Rank" to show the average ranking of managers you've faced in your last 20 fights. You guys can use this on face value but I can also use this to alter the rankings or make fighters pissed off about fighting lower ranked competition... maybe drop their morale if it happens consistently.

Shoot fellas... this happens all the time in real life!

I mean, didn't Fedor get his #1 ranking by beating Japanese cans and scrubs?

no, Fedor got to #1 after beating such cans as Semmy Schilt (numerous K1 GP winner), Heath Herring (a top HW at that moment) and Big Nog (#1 HW at that moment)