Question about VIP

MMATycoon

What is your current VIP status  

564 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current VIP status

• Currently VIP
    • Not VIP yet but plan on going VIP
    • Not VIP and won't be going VIP any time soon
    • Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features
    • Not VIP and haven't been here long enough to decide

I bought VIP within a few hours of signing up. I knew this was going to be totally worth it and i wanted to support this game immediately. I personally would like prolly have a few more fighters for VIP and prolly 2 more for non vip. Other than that i cant this is the best thing ever!!

Been VIP for a few days now and have to say I can't see me ever going back now. I mean its only cost me £19 for 365 days so I have plenty of time to now get that money together again ready for when the time runs down.

Besides now I have 10 fighters and a clothing shop I wouldn't be able to bring myself to releasing them and closing the store down

• 2 weeks later...

Added company type:

Organisations that manufacture fitness equipment and/or training equipment.

Gym owners will be able to choose which equipment they will use.

Org owners can choose on the types of gloves (or other types of protection they want).

Gym owners can buy types of gloves, pads, boxing sacks, ...

Have amateur and professional organisations: having an amateur record before your fighter can become a professional. More types of orgs become available.

just thinking aloud.

btw, i have VIP and if all goes well, i'll be renewing my subscription when my year runs out.

I have VIP and it is a fantastic deal. I'm very happy with literally everything about the game. In a perfect world, i would like to see the community size stay about the same or not much bigger, but have more members be VIP. I guess I'm one of the people who would like to have more fighters. In fact, I would pay say $5 more to have "super vip" features, like say the ability to train 12-15 fighters or see (but not alter) your hidden attributes.

Also, i honestly don't care if there are ads or not, as long as they don't flash or make sounds. i don't view the absence of ads as a special feature of vip and i wouldn't mind if vips still saw them.

...i have a feeling no one is gonna like anything i just said.

I have VIP and it is a fantastic deal. I'm very happy with literally everything about the game. In a perfect world, i would like to see the community size stay about the same or not much bigger, but have more members be VIP. I guess I'm one of the people who would like to have more fighters. In fact, I would pay say $5 more to have "super vip" features, like say the ability to train 12-15 fighters or see (but not alter) your hidden attributes.

Also, i honestly don't care if there are ads or not, as long as they don't flash or make sounds. i don't view the absence of ads as a special feature of vip and i wouldn't mind if vips still saw them.

...i have a feeling no one is gonna like anything i just said.

I totally agree with you. the rates for vip are more than reasonable, and I think having a third option of "super vip" would be fantastic. I personally don't think it would happen, because then mike would have an extra task of deciding which new features would be added to free and to vip and to "super vip"

• 3 weeks later...

I like the Idea of more fighters...I love the game and I try to take it very seriously. I would like more than the 15 fighters that I currently have.

My one grype about it is this: When buying VIP you can get it for a good price of roughly $30 for a year (10 fighter slots) (thats excellent)...BUT to get 5 more slots it cost me $40...That is a huge disparity in price and is not even comparable in value. If they were say $10 per 5 slots-it would be more affordable and It would be more appealing to a larger crowd of vip owners.

I would cap the number of fighters at say 20-25.

Changing the $$$ amounts on prices will attract more people..so you will make more in the end by having a larger user base...especially for those people that decide to re-up.

I like the Idea of more fighters...I love the game and I try to take it very seriously. I would like more than the 15 fighters that I currently have.

My one grype about it is this: When buying VIP you can get it for a good price of roughly $30 for a year (10 fighter slots) (thats excellent)...BUT to get 5 more slots it cost me $40...That is a huge disparity in price and is not even comparable in value. If they were say $10 per 5 slots-it would be more affordable and It would be more appealing to a larger crowd of vip owners.

I would cap the number of fighters at say 20-25.

Changing the $$$ amounts on prices will attract more people..so you will make more in the end by having a larger user base...especially for those people that decide to re-up.

What you're leaving out of the equation is that those 5 slots for 40 bucks are yours indefinitely. Even if you lose VIP and go back to regular acc. status. You will still have those additional 5 slots. That's huge. Also, prices keep people from going nuts. You should prolly be more appreciative that we get such an amazing game for 10 bucks a month than negative that we we have to pay 40 bucks for 5 more fighters ;P

What you're leaving out of the equation is that those 5 slots for 40 bucks are yours indefinitely. Even if you lose VIP and go back to regular acc. status. You will still have those additional 5 slots. That's huge. Also, prices keep people from going nuts. You should prolly be more appreciative that we get such an amazing game for 10 bucks a month than negative that we we have to pay 40 bucks for 5 more fighters ;P

If you read my whole argument you would see that i say ""thats excellent"...I'm just trying to help mike brainstorm how he could maximize profits....I believe that if the fighter slots were cheeper more people would buy them...even if they were only as permanent as your vip status.

If you read my whole argument you would see that i say ""thats excellent"...I'm just trying to help mike brainstorm how he could maximize profits....I believe that if the fighter slots were cheeper more people would buy them...even if they were only as permanent as your vip status.

Matter of opinion I guess. Personally It sounds far more appealing to me to just pay my chunk and be on my way with new fighters, than to have to worry about an extra 10-20 bucks recurring fee. Plus an addtional 5 fighters seems like it's pushing it as far as game balance, in allowing one person to control that many people. I think allowing more, at least with the game in it's current infancy, would be a MAJOR experience-altering descision.

• 1 month later...

Personally i came across the game like 5 days ago, i've since then found myself camped in chat and become VIP.

Its well worth it, and for what you pay UK£6.20. Its more than manageable.

Very addictable game and no complaints whatsoever, except one, if i ever find out who's taking all my money in the HI/LOW game.... :training2: :suicide_anim:

Basically I need more people to sign up to VIP. Takeup is probably half what I was hoping for. Still OK but I need to improve it. So...

Question to VIPs - what do you think I should be bigging up, to get people to go VIP?

Question to non-VIPs - is there anything that I could do to convince you to buy? If the answer is no, that's cool, please say so in the poll above. If you are tempted though, what could sway you? Speak freely basically.

Thanks for all your input - much appreciated :notworthy:

Well, I am currently a non-VIP testing the waters before I jump into it! I'm so far loving it! Why not offer free limited time VIP access... Say 30 days or so! Or even have some kind of Tourney for non-VIP members only with the chance to win said 30 days of VIP? This would allow members to experience the benifits of VIP status in a fun gaming way without droping money down on something you may not like! Just an Idea. :P

I'm a newer VIP. I joined mostly for the extra fighters. Companies seemed a little crowded and and the fear of losing my VIP scares me into at least waiting a while before starting one. If companies are a draw to VIP it can't look to the new user like they are gonna get eaten my the sharks. A wider variety of companies is needed I beleive if that's one of the main draws.

I think the free VIP thing is a toss up....... On one hand you are right, the people that try the game will see the great features that are the VIp package....... but I know myself that some games ive not even tried because of the free trial period..... feeling like you have to pay to have fun will turn people away who wont pay or who are undecided before they even try.

I like the idea of more fighters give after certain lengths of time as VIP. One per year renewal seems reasonable.

I pay for a F1 racing game and one reason I did was for the live race commentary. Adds something in my opinion seeing the commentary as it happens. Something I wouldnt care for but have seen that interests some people is a chat box to mouth off your opponent while fight is on. Realize live makes a fair bit of work for you though.

I became a VIP after like 5 days cause I saw the potential in this game. Ive done it for few over time. Great job. How long has this game been around???

+1

Definitely make the game more enjoyable for me. Helps to remove some of the mystery, so you can see how your guys progress and match up with their opponents

Assistant and Scout FTW!!

plus 6 extra fighters

agree 100%

plus you can go into business yourself. I'm now the proud owner of a middle tier org (currently) and a bookies! Makes the game double the fun it was before VIP for me.

that said my manager record has slid some since i went VIP as i spend more time on my org than my fighters these days lol.

• 3 weeks later...

i think that having a company results in losing VIP days is a big deal . . .

i made a company closed it and opened anotehr and i lost two lots of days whats up with that