Question about VIP

MMATycoon

What is your current VIP status  

564 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current VIP status

• Currently VIP
    • Not VIP yet but plan on going VIP
    • Not VIP and won't be going VIP any time soon
    • Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features
    • Not VIP and haven't been here long enough to decide

To spend the extra money that is already coming about we could:

-Offer more products to buy (hookers, hair gel, whatever) that would hyper inflate your fighter's morale. Get your 'extra' morale high enough and maintain that level to earn a 13th and possibly 14 training session out of the week.

-Offer VIP only city or cities. Let inflation run rampant here and rich VIP managers can have a place to spend extra cash. This would hopefully make noobs money more valuable and therefore the game more fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn! I REALLY(times google) want that VIP. The problem is that it would cost me 470 PHP, can't borrow parent's credit card, can't even borrow PAYPAL!!

Christ, even paypal. I don't wanna buy paypal!

• 1 month later...

i think losing VIP if ur company goes under and cant payback loan in 10 days is a major deterrent. it was for me for the longest time but i did it anyways.

but i love this game and really glad i got VIP. VIP is so worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is probably a really silly question, but is there anyway to know when my VIP runs out exactly? I don't remember the date when I purchased my VIP and also I'm not running a company, so I have an 10 % increase in the duration of the VIP period etc.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/mybusinesses.php click there and should say at top how many days are left

Adding another full day of sparring or being able to pick an extra hidden when creating a fighter, more points to allocate when creating a fighter, may be have fighters start with more money and have VIP's fighters more popular. I think one or all would be a great addition to Vip.

Adding another full day of sparring or being able to pick an extra hidden when creating a fighter, more points to allocate when creating a fighter, may be have fighters start with more money and have VIP's fighters more popular. I think one or all would be a great addition to Vip.

I think it is really important that nothing like this is ever implemented. I say this as a VIP.

This is the only game I have ever paid for and its because I usually get put off by advantages paying members get. What attracted me to this game long enough to get addicted is that technically non-VIP fighters are on a level playing field with the VIPs. Its just only 4 fighters has you yearning for more at a certain point and you pay up.

For every one VIP gained to pick up the "extra hidden", you would lose ten that would never get into the game in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
I`m not VIP. I think a 1month price is a good way and also you should be able to buy the parts of the membership indervidually, like owning a company. also in game cash should be able to buy a VIP. You should try promotions that make up VIP points or something like voting on top 100 game sites.

the ehole point of this thread was to get more real life money

so thatll never happen bra

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Basically I need more people to sign up to VIP. Takeup is probably half what I was hoping for. Still OK but I need to improve it. So...

Question to VIPs - what do you think I should be bigging up, to get people to go VIP?

Question to non-VIPs - is there anything that I could do to convince you to buy? If the answer is no, that's cool, please say so in the poll above. If you are tempted though, what could sway you? Speak freely basically.

Thanks for all your input - much appreciated :notworthy:

I am VIP and am trying to recruit others I know to play and get them to go VIP. I think the value of the game is well worth the price.

I would love to get my roomate to play except that would cause some IP suspected cheating issues. He expressed interest but would want to join alliance with me and my other friends that play.

Not sure if I have any suggestions that would really make an impact of improving the game. I would love to see an addittional skill involving throws.

Many fighters in MMA specialize in doing damage using throws. Some are grecko roman trained others are judo. I would love to make a Dan Severn style guy or a Judo style dude.

Well that is all I got say I guess lol.

• 1 month later...
I think the idea of starting your own company is sweet but I can play games just like this for free (vivi.com).

You have obviously never been a VIP here since you say that.

This is like comparing the Sun and the Moon, comparing MMAtycoon to Vivi.

The features you get as a VIP totally and absolutely changes the game experience, and having companies is just a small part of that.

After being VIP once, you would be horrified to lose your VIP, I'd probably quit playing if i lost my VIP, as it would be way to restrictive and boring for me, although I liked it before i got VIP.

• 1 month later...

I think the idea of starting your own company is sweet but I can play games just like this for free (vivi.com).

that game they have is trash. you must be kidding me. comparing that trash to this. Mike I see you spend a lot of time making this game good. Some other website just slap some crap on and people who don't play good games say it is good. I just visited it just to see what is was and I was out of there like I stole something. total trash it is. Would love if you really add another fighter to vip list mike.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...