Question about VIP

MMATycoon

What is your current VIP status  

564 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current VIP status

• Currently VIP
    • Not VIP yet but plan on going VIP
    • Not VIP and won't be going VIP any time soon
    • Not VIP but might go VIP in the future if there are some improvements or new features
    • Not VIP and haven't been here long enough to decide

• 2 months later...

Run out of money, how can I earn money?

Fight, sell VIP, get sponsorships, find one of the rich and generous guys on here that will just give you money, if you're still new try the newbie fund.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Wanted to see if anyone could help me with donating some vip time or where I should go to try and find someone who would be interested in helping I enjoy the game a lot but with just 4 fighters and not being able to run a org its slow sometimes plus I have 2 fighters who are 18 and Im not fighting them yet so really I only havev2 fighters I can actually fight rn so thanks for any help I can get from you guys

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to see if anyone could help me with donating some vip time or where I should go to try and find someone who would be interested in helping I enjoy the game a lot but with just 4 fighters and not being able to run a org its slow sometimes plus I have 2 fighters who are 18 and Im not fighting them yet so really I only havev2 fighters I can actually fight rn so thanks for any help I can get from you guys

Create an island fighter with the extra fighter slot and try to find an alliance to join. Looks like you're VIP now so make some more fighters as well.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I tried to sign up for VIP yesterday, primarily to create another fighter not on the island. It kept giving me error messages when I attempted to purchase VIP. I am still on VIP trial, so maybe that's it?

With VIP, I should be able to create a 5th fighter not on Island, right?

I tried to sign up for VIP yesterday, primarily to create another fighter not on the island. It kept giving me error messages when I attempted to purchase VIP. I am still on VIP trial, so maybe that's it?

With VIP, I should be able to create a 5th fighter not on Island, right?

With VIP you should be able to create a further 6 fighters not on the Island. Message Mike and let him know you're having problems trying to buy VIP. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really want to move to VIP. Is it harder to manage more than 4 fighters? All my fighters lose and I want to cut them lol

Well I can't say much about your fighters losing if that will change because I don't know why you are losing. Are you not getting quality training? That could be a reason and VIP could help with that. Is your slider fu had? VIP won't help with that. Learning will. But not really. You just have to check up on their training, sign fights, change clothes and shoes, and change sliders for fights. Going from 4 to 10 maybe adds an extra 5 minutes of work. Back before I quit and came back I had bought an extra slot that I was going to keep for an island fighter slot but I quit before the island got there. What's nice about fighter slots though is they are permanent.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys i have just come back to play as i have been away for about three years and pretty much starting from scratch . ill be looking at getting vip in a few weeks but would be very appreciative to any help/donations for help in trainning some young talent i wish to play the long game as ive just come back i will be hoping to stay a while .. cheers either way guys im happy to be back an have the time to play

• 2 years later...

Just returned to the game a couple days ago, apologies if this has been asked a bunch, i activated trial VIP to remind myself of what VIP provides, i was wondering, if part of the Assistant feature is restricted even in trial mode or is it currently bugged. I cannot see any any progress in the "Full Pops List" "Pops Counter" "Skill Progress Graph" or "Total Skills Graph". 

On 7/17/2023 at 3:13 PM, thehivemind said:

Just returned to the game a couple days ago, apologies if this has been asked a bunch, i activated trial VIP to remind myself of what VIP provides, i was wondering, if part of the Assistant feature is restricted even in trial mode or is it currently bugged. I cannot see any any progress in the "Full Pops List" "Pops Counter" "Skill Progress Graph" or "Total Skills Graph". 

If you've just returned, and didn't have vip these won't have been tracking. Should show up as your fighters pop from now.