Message to all who want to appear on the show: Please try and get a headset or proper mic instead of an in built one because the quality is usually poor

Hope everyone enjoyed the episode, was very rushed but I'm glad I got something released. Been nearly 3 months since the last one.

• Upvote 1

Message to all who want to appear on the show: Please try and get a headset or proper mic instead of an in built one because the quality is usually poor

Hope everyone enjoyed the episode, was very rushed but I'm glad I got something released. Been nearly 3 months since the last one.

I apologize for my poor mic, I had no idea it'd be that bad

Listened to this one all the way through. I think it was a lot better than the first, seemed more organised and you guys sounded more confident. Mark's a great host and GBK an awesome guest.

• Upvote 3

I listened to a good part of it,and it was interresting. I didnt follow the olympics, nor the fighters mentioned, but it was good to hear about some of that and get an idea of what is going on in the Tycoon world besides my own little corner haha. Also heard The Exiled name drop in regards to the ITFL, woo :P Good job, and hopefully I am able to make an appearence in the future. I do have a headset :P

• Upvote 1

honestly, I got bored ten minutes into the first one but I listened to the second one completly.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you need any videos done, then i can help out and host it in my channel. I made one when I did the Steam give away contest.

If you would like to have multiple pictures added in there for the topics, then I would prefer if you linked me the images and a time you would want them to be added in :)

That would be great Beck :) I'll send you a message to see if we could get something sorted for Episode 2.