Booked off the week of the 16th of February, if people want to send me the dates and times of when they're free that'd be great

I miiiight be available on the 16th, so put me down as a maybe. I am GMT+4 though so that could make it difficult? also depends what the topics are, if its about tycoon olympics or sumin I have no idea about that.

Where can I go to here the podcasts?

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkuAm4qXF7o

Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa14V0YpMPw

Should hopefully get round to planning the podcast this weekend. Fingers crossed the MMA Tycoon server wont go down this time :P

Sending out mails to some of the people on here who have recently said they wanted to be on the show on Friday. If you're up for coming on, message me in game!

Friday afternoon GMT would suit me best, means I can hit the gym with my mate later in the evening without having to work around time constraints.

• Upvote 1

Third episode recorded. Big thanks to GBK, itakebrides, Scooby and late addition of Dinooo for coming on to the show! :)

Fingers crossed it'll be out before the end of the month at the latest.

That was a great podcast to be part of, managed to talk about the topics and have a laugh at the same time :D

Be aware Tycoon players - Scooby has the coolest voice in all of MMA Tycoon