The more people the better! Have you got much experience with video editing?

I use to edit preshow video for a local Rocky Horror cast, did that for four years. I have a web/video business that I'm still trying to start.

he edited a Stryper video and posted it in the non-game part of the forum.

STRYPER!

That was a lyric video in a contest. They wouldn't let me enter my original video for copyright issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Depending on how much interest there is, I'm considering organising an episode 3 to be recorded sometime while I'm off work for Christmas.

If there is enough people who want to hear a 3rd episode and there's at least a couple of people willing to come on the show to talk about MMA Tycoon related topics I'll hopefully get a 3rd episode released before 5th January which is when I'll be back to work.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The podcast is just a little extra thing that is done every now and then whenever Mark has the time and can find a group of guests for it. It has not happened that often so far, but maybe in 2015 we can see that change. It would help if people showed interrested in it and even put themselves up to be a guest in the future.

Personally I think a Podcast once every 2 months would be nice. Then you don't over do it and keep it a nice extra feature every now and then. So perhaps a podcast can be arranged for the 3rd or 4th of February. If Mark is up for one later in February, I am down to be a guest on the podcast :)

• Upvote 1

The podcast is just a little extra thing that is done every now and then whenever Mark has the time and can find a group of guests for it. It has not happened that often so far, but maybe in 2015 we can see that change. It would help if people showed interrested in it and even put themselves up to be a guest in the future.

Personally I think a Podcast once every 2 months would be nice. Then you don't over do it and keep it a nice extra feature every now and then. So perhaps a podcast can be arranged for the 3rd or 4th of February. If Mark is up for one later in February, I am down to be a guest on the podcast :)

I will look forward to a new one then. :yes:

Next time I'm off work is mid February, so I'll be looking to do another one then hopefully :)

• Upvote 2