Stole an avatar I made for Laz Staz

In my Thread

Noel Marcos managed to steal two of my own avatars:

This one:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14155153592688.png

and

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14154573998951.png

on his fighter

now I don't usually post this kind of stuff on the forums but this reply from Tony Rodriguez

really pissed me off:

(Me)

You stole one from my thread. Please don't use avatars that aren't yours.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14157445787936.png

Re: Avatar 2014-11-13 07:39:26
get a life...bug off
  • Upvote 9

Dude got caught like a little bitch and then shows attitude, nice! Fucking leeches!

Thanks for the heads up Topo. I hope you messaged Mike about this too (sucks we have to bother him with this bs).

*edit* btw, both are LOD members.......... just saying.

• Upvote 2

Like us or not, none of you have as many TOP managers as us. If it was just our top 10 competing then we probably be the the best alliance in the game, I personally have a better win percentage than basically all of you commenting about LOD but oh wait I'm a shit manager cuz im in LOD.. fuck off

Your neg votes dont change the truth LOL

Edited by skull
  • Downvote 13

Sorry bout this Luke. I didn't want this to be about LOD. I just got pissed off with your alliance mate's reply and I had to inform everybody about the stolen avatars. Most people don't visit the accepted avatar page.

Yeah it's cool, I just don't want to be labelled/judged because of the alliance im in. I know some characters have done some shady stuff (from previous threads etc) but I keep myself away from that if people wanna cheat make multis I leave them too it, it's only a matter of time before they get caught.

LOD have the biggest scumbags in the game, I think it's like a failed rehabilitation center.

It's like tycoon prison, commit some scumbaggary and then you join LOD.

I'd like someone to name all of these "scumbags" what is it like 3-4 people at most that have done something stupid. I'm sure there is a lot of you other managers out there that are just as bad if not worse, you've just never been caught. And really?? your alliance also has one of the biggest scumbags of the game in it what make you any better?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I'd like someone to name all of these "scumbags" what is it like 3-4 people at most that have done something stupid. I'm sure there is a lot of you other managers out there that are just as bad if not worse, you've just never been caught. And really?? your alliance also has one of the biggest scumbags of the game in it what make you any better?

You don't like Castor, but he has never broken the rules. Don't be bitter because you dropped the soap in LOD prison showers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We only need to name 3 or 4 people because those 3 or 4 people make up 95% of your alliance

• Upvote 6

Like us or not, none of you have as many TOP managers as us. If it was just our top 10 competing then we probably be the the best alliance in the game, I personally have a better win percentage than basically all of you commenting about LOD but oh wait I'm a shit manager cuz im in LOD.. fuck off

Your neg votes dont change the truth LOL

hello there skull, picking up shortfuse's old creation doesn't make you top manager. have a nice day

truth is that This guy is your best creation so far lol

• Upvote 3

hello there skull, picking up shortfuse's old creation doesn't make you top manager. have a nice day

truth is that This guy is your best creation so far lol

No but beating people with him does LOL isnt that what free agents are for ...dick., I haven't been playing long enough to have created a top guy. And never said I did. anyone can pick up a good fighter but if you suck as a manager then no matter how good the fighter is he is gonna suck

Also I made that fighter when i started the game, how many of you have made 25 yr old to be that successful?? especially when your first start playing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Skull,

for a guy from LOD i actually respected you and a few others from LOD but you are making yourself looks like a bit of a dick here mate. Fact is your leader was busted for multis and is accused of other shady stuff (we all know what it is) and now some alliance members of yours have stolen avatars

• Upvote 7