Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dunavon
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7031/theultimatemanagerii.jpg Availble Only at Spartan Fightware, come get yours now

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5586/spartanwarriorresized.jpg

If I don't get the money I'm going to buy two slots for in time, I might have to drop out as well. Hopefully, though, they'll arrive during this week.

If I don't get the money I'm going to buy two slots for in time, I might have to drop out as well. Hopefully, though, they'll arrive during this week.

Remember, fighters need not be created ON June 20th...just ON OR AFTER June 20th. With 3 months training time before the first round, an extra couple of days won't kill you.

Remember, fighters need not be created ON June 20th...just ON OR AFTER June 20th. With 3 months training time before the first round, an extra couple of days won't kill you.

I'll probably get my money this week, so shouldn't be a problem. Just wanted to give a heads-up.

Not an issue, completely understandable!

However, I'm positive that if you win 1-2 fights in it, youll get entry into TUM, there WILL be that many dropouts. Plus, winner of the alternate tournament should be the first title defense for the TUM winner and since it was an even playing field for both, thats as good as winning TUM (at least, in terms of the pride of it all).

Just saying!

Not an issue, completely understandable!

However, I'm positive that if you win 1-2 fights in it, youll get entry into TUM, there WILL be that many dropouts. Plus, winner of the alternate tournament should be the first title defense for the TUM winner and since it was an even playing field for both, thats as good as winning TUM (at least, in terms of the pride of it all).

Just saying!

Ehhhh,, it's not like he should be the first one to get entry, as there are 10 managers higher rated than him on the list, so obviously they should get preference over him if they also win "1 or 2 fights", (with all things being fair at least).

Ehhhh,, it's not like he should be the first one to get entry, as there are 10 managers higher rated than him on the list, so obviously they should get preference over him if they also win "1 or 2 fights", (with all things being fair at least).

Of course...here is how it works (and this did happen in TUM I)...

The 64 entrants for TUM II have been selected. Those 64, no matter what, are participating unless they go inactive or pull out for whatever reason.

If someone goes inactive, or pulls out, that person will be replaced by the highest ranked alternate manager at that time. I suspect that from now until the first round fights in September that several people will "disappear" and need to be replaced (thus, the needs for Alternates).

Once the first round begins, the Alternate tournament will run parallel in some form (last time we ran Alternate fights one week later). If a fighter who has advanced in the tournament goes inactive (for example, HbK went inactive as the #1 seed last year after the first round), he is replaced by the highest ranking manager left in the Alternate Tournament - meaning, if you're the 65th manager, but you lose in the first round of the Alternate tournament, you don't get the spot.

And, like Shiv said, the winner of the Alternate tournament (Luther Pope last year) will be the first title defense for the TUM Champion - which, in our eyes, is almost as good as winning the tournament since all things are still equal at that point.

Of course...here is how it works (and this did happen in TUM I)...

The 64 entrants for TUM II have been selected. Those 64, no matter what, are participating unless they go inactive or pull out for whatever reason.

If someone goes inactive, or pulls out, that person will be replaced by the highest ranked alternate manager at that time. I suspect that from now until the first round fights in September that several people will "disappear" and need to be replaced (thus, the needs for Alternates).

Once the first round begins, the Alternate tournament will run parallel in some form (last time we ran Alternate fights one week later). If a fighter who has advanced in the tournament goes inactive (for example, HbK went inactive as the #1 seed last year after the first round), he is replaced by the highest ranking manager left in the Alternate Tournament - meaning, if you're the 65th manager, but you lose in the first round of the Alternate tournament, you don't get the spot.

And, like Shiv said, the winner of the Alternate tournament (Luther Pope last year) will be the first title defense for the TUM Champion - which, in our eyes, is almost as good as winning the tournament since all things are still equal at that point.

Sounds fair enough :)