Blitzkrieg FC presents... The Ultimate Manager II!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all these people going to join the BFC gyms :sad01_anim: ?

I hope they don't get overloaded...

Judoka -

First, I expect that most of these fighters will NOT be in the BFS gyms. I would assume that many of them will be housed outside of Hilo for training.

Furthermore, as I say every time we discuss this :P, when BFS gyms gets overloaded, we'll just open another one!!

I just wanted to formally post in this thread. Welcome to TUM II. Per usual, it looks like Shiv is planning a great tournament! Sorry I've been MIA this weekend, but as many of you know, I've been having some computer issues.

Please continue to enter. We'll find a spot in the tournament, in some way, for all managers that wish to enter (assuming they are Top 10%).

In addition, we are very eager to find non-VIP managers who wish to participate. One thing that Shiv and I have discussed about the TUM concept is that, although it is a great judge of who is the best manager (I don't think too many would dispute that Rayden is a top manager), it does not allow for non-VIP managers to really participate. We'd like to see if we can change that in TUM II. Please contact us if you are a non-VIP manager in the Top 10%.

Thank you!

The list has been updated with all the managers that applied (within the top 10%). For anyone who applied and was out of it, I'm sorry but we do have to keep a limit and its not extendable simply because there's no stopping it if we keep extending it.

That said, you can apply as soon as you break your way into the top 10% so its only one fight away. Just post again then!

That said, lets keep applying people!

Thats good news Opa (for us anyway!)

Hacksaw J.D. will be the second non-vip manager to participate in TUM II! He actually just got VIP today but we're still going to give him the offer to buy him a slot (or 3 months VIP if he wishes).

Another 8 participants to go!