Introduce yourself...

admin

Been here since May so i think its time i introduce myself :)

The name is Christoffer and im a 21 year old boy/man from Sweden. Currently working as a personal assistent (i dont know what its called in English but i take care of a person who is in a weelchair and cant eat and stuff like that by herself.) MMA, football and my family is my passions in life. Shogun Rua is my favourite fighter and Hammarby IF is my team when it comes to Football. I guess thats about it :)

im randy hedderick, i am a pro fighter. i have fought on pay per view once. i broke my ribs in the second round of the fight against the owner of affliction. i have a gym in las vegas in the game... Next Level Fight Team-4 Elite!! Only 150.. check it out

Hi everybody, this is Ste, 30 years old, from Italy, Milan

I'm here by chance as i play and love basketball, and honestly i'm not competent at all in martial art world...despite all this i'm loving this game

in addition to basketball i'm crazy for rock n roll, beer and of course girls with high physical skills :D

Another over 30 loser checking in!!

My name is Shane and I'm from Seattle, married with two kids. I'm sure this will be popular but honestly I'm not all that interested in MMA. I watched a fight in the mid 90's or so and found it horrifically boring. Seriously, these two fighters just cuddled on the mat for 30 minutes, or however long the fight was. I remember the audience booing and the announcers being all shocked, the announcers were going on about how skilled the fighters were and the great display they put on. Which I'm sure was true, but for the spectators it was dull.

I've always been a big fan of sim games, whether sports of other type of sims, so that is why I'm here. Thus far I fail as a manager, being 0-1. For now all my tubby, weak ass fighters need to hit the gym a bit.

I have a quick question. I have created a fighter that I want to fight WW, currently he can only cut to 172.9 lbs. but I am working that out. My issue is I took a fight in QFC at MW I guess as that appears to be my opponents weight class no problems, but then I was offered a WW contract, which is were I want him to fight, and accepted. Before I accepted the contract my weight was green, but after accepting the contract it turned red as I am not currently down to WW as I didn't want to cut against my next opponent. My question is will having my weight be red cause me a NC in my QFC fight that is coming up?

Thanks for any info!

I'm Charles from NY by way of Jamaica(meaning the island) i was watching MMA since i was 16yrs old i am 19 now so 3 years and i fell in love ever since watching like a marathon on matt hughes. :boxing:

Hey, I'm Martin, 24 from Ireland...Pro wrestling to MMA guy, it was a natural progression I suppose as you get older. Immediately took to Shogun in Pride. Law graduate, tho cant get a job...well i do work, but its nothing i'm going to say here for shame of it :smile_anim: . Support Chelsea and like playing Gaelic Football, Football and Judo. Thats bout it...

Brett from Nashville, TN USA. Love just about all sports. I'm a Nashville Predators super fan! Been here for a few weeks and love it! I just opened The Fighter's Ultimate Nutrition in Las Vegas. If any one has any pointers on starting up a successful Nutrition store they would be greatly appreciated!

hey guys, been here since december. I'm graham from ayr in scotland, uk.

Big MMA fan, watched UFC for around 10 years, but have since watched them all up to date.

In the past couple of years i have opened up to other orgs like pride, strikeforce etc.

Trained in Vale Tudo for a couple of years but then broke my wrist in a drinking accident and never went back. I always aim to get back into but getting over the hurdle of actually getting my ass in gear is a tough mountain to climb. Since new year i have made a pledge to myself that i will be back in training this year. Getting my Cardio up to where it should be first.

In other sports i love football (soccer) and ice hockey.

love anything retro.

I'm a speed freak.

That's about it.

Hey Guys, my names Rashawn Curry, but everyone calls me Dizzle, or Diz. Im 22 years old and a new up and comer and I plan on putting in some serious work on this site. Im currently 5-0 as a manager http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=23097 with 11 fighters. Im mainly based in montreal but am looking for new places to spread my wings. Looking for lucrative contracts, or at least semi-lucrative for an up and coming manager. Please contact me and let me kno what you need, mainly City and Weightclass. Thx

Hey, I'm Terence or Terry for short (every friend calls me that). I'm 17 years old, currently wrestling at my school, got a big championship coming up tomorrow. I train in BJJ, and Muay Thai, my ball sport would be Rugby. Can't wait to start this game once my payment gets through

Hey. My name's Daan. I'm 16 years old, and only recently got into MMA. I'm loving it, though, and I'm excited to get started on MMA Tycoon. It seems to have an active community, which is good. :)

Hello all my name is Jacob and Im new to MMA Tycoon! Not new to MMA though. I am what you would call a "freak" for the sport. I love watching it and I love learning it. I have started my max 4 fighter limit to see how I like MMA Tycoon. If all goes well I have no problem upping to VIP status. Hope to meet and make some friends here. Thanks for having me.

Sup, Im Adam Tenas

Im native american and i pretty much got into jiu jitsu through MAC lol.

which is Modern Army Combatives.. If i didnt go through some rolling every saturday during

basic i probably wouldnt have even joined this site

also since i loved combatives so much i started to train in BJJ with my cousin justin

he is a Blue belt and my teacher is Purple

Ive been doing it for about 4-5 months now..

hello this is manager mike smith. my social security number is 224-76-0989 my date of birth is 3-12-84 my credit card number is 4035 6138 2928 0064 expiration date 8/11

i like redheads

i like beer

i like steak

god bless

Hi everyone,

I'm Gaz, 28 years old, from Northern Ireland.

Married to a wonderful woman and only been watching MMA for a couple of years.

Long time boxing fan :boxing: and just stumbled on MMA watching a youtube video of Clay Guido going nuts against someone.

Instant Fan, then and there been watching UFC and UK fight scene ever since. :training2: