GAMMA opens in Las Vegas

Mentor

Going into the fight everyone had GAMMA newcomer Trent Pope as being the serious underdog to dominant 265lbs champion Yuudai Ryuu, Trent however had different plans!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=7552

In the end Trent won in decisive fashion. This win goes down as being one of the top 5 highest profile GAMMA upsets of all time.

Jack Smith (Trent's manager) has also become the first manager in GAMMA history to hold a division title with 2 different fighters. He had previously held the 265lbs title with Sammy Stone.

Buster Brutus Interview

#1 Finally we got you into an interview Buster! You have been with GAMMA almost all your career, joining us back in July 2009 making you one of the longest standing members, which event standed out most during your career so far?

Buster: That would have to be knocking out Apollo Creed 14 seconds in RD1 at Gamma 126 last year and of course the total war I had with Franjy Izgrate, two heavy handed guys going at it, the fans loved that one and he was one tough mofo - we both got busted up pretty bad, but it was a helluva scrap.

#2 You have faced several top level fighters over the years, which would you say was the best of them?

Buster: Jeremy Tonal - what can I say? The man is a stud, i have never been hit that hard before.

Marcus Fenix showed me that you need ground game to be able to hold you own at this level.

#3 You will be facing up against Marcus Fenix, a guy which you have already lost to, do you think you can pull off an upset this time?

Buster: Marcus needs to get ready to face the best Brutus we have ever seen. I have been drilling my wrestling / tkd defence a lot and all I can say is he better keep his hands up and his chin tucked.

#4 There is a rumor that you "spar" with girls, are those rumors true?

Buster: For real my man, when they slap a triangle on me ima gonna get mount and tap them back - then they learn what a submission is in my domain, you dig.

Karl Denke Interview

#1 Welcome to GAMMA Karl! What helped you make the decision to choose GAMMA over the many offers you had?

Karl: GAMMA is a great org very active - thats what I was looking for - they gave me a place to hone my skills

#2 You managed to win the GAMMA 185lbs title in your very first fight, however many people had you down to win in more dominant fashion against Dwayne Hicks, are you satisfied with your performance?

Karl: I always want to finish a fight but I also play it smart - I'm there to win bottom line it might not be pretty but I get it done

#3 This means you are now holding both the MIFC and GAMMA titles at the same time, how does that make you feel?

Karl: Makes me feel great - its a dream to hold a title for the org you fight but too hold two titles is just cloud 9 stuff - I look forward to holding them for a long time

#4 9-0 and just 23y old, many are comparing you to the all time 185lbs great Raz Matazz, do you think you can break his record for most title defenses?

Karl: Well records are made to be broken - thats one that is way off though - not even on my mind right now - my thoughts are my next fight and training - no rest for the wicked - and just being 23 the sky is the limit for me

GAMMA (History): Frank "The Octopus" Da La Rosa

Frank joined GAMMA with a 2-0 record on the indy scene fighting as a 170lbs fighter. However GAMMA assigned him to 185lbs due to him having one non-contest.

He then went on an unpresendented run, 9 of his 13 fights inside GAMMA ended in a submission (11 out of his total 15) and he got a reputation of "to sub or be subbed!"

Only one of his fights ever went to a decision and for a long time his 6 total subs was a GAMMA record and now stands as joint #3 of all time.

His earlier fights were against lesser known GAMMA talent, the biggest coming against Richard Head in his first defense for the title.

He was probably unlucky as GAMMA legend Mikhail Yudovich was on the rise at the time and he lost to him by a submission in his second title defense.

De La Rosa suffered from the "moral" glitch of early fighters and struggled from then on, he did have some high profile losses against Alexander Khalifman and Butsy Grabber.

He eventually decided to retire on the 2010-06-26 with an overall record of 8-7-0.

As expected the Raz Matazz v Jeremy Tonal fight was huge, living up to its high expectations. Although Raz was originally winning the first 2 rounds, he had a cut in the 3rd which ended the fight.

The GAMMA#189 Tonal v Matazz event broke the previous record to become the most highly rated fight in GAMMA history with a rating over 197 points!

Tonal will be defending his title next against Bubba Clem on the 23rd of July.

Drew Sneeze Interview

#1 Welcome to GAMMA Drew, how does it feel joining a large organization after spending your earlier years in smaller companies?

Drew: My goal since I started fighting has always been to fight for one of the elite organizations in the world, and I want to challenge myself against the best of the best. GAMMA has both those things for me so I'm stoked to be fighting for this company! I plan on going on a title run starting with my fight tomorrow night.

#2 You have become very popular with just 2 of your 9 going to the decision, do you plan to continue to entertain the fans in similar fashion or possibly change your gameplan here with the tougher competition?

Drew: I know what my fans expect, and what the fans in general want to see. That being said I don't fight for the fans I fight for myself, and my family. My natural style tends to allow me to be considered an "exciting" fighter, and I don't plan on making to many changes to it. The tougher competition should be adapting their gameplans to get ready for Sneeze!

#3 Despite being just 25y old, you have already held titles in Brookins Fighting Inc and Origin of the Future, do you think you have the skills to challenge the top dogs of the GAMMA 170lbs division?

Drew: I have always excelled in this sport, and I plan on only getting better with each fight. I think with a couple wins in GAMMA I'll be knocking at the door of my title shot. I came to GAMMA to hold another belt, and I plan on jumping on the chance when it's offered. And new GAMMA WW Champ Drew Sneeze! Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

#4 Alan Bundy faces off against his old nemesis Jan David for the 3rd time later on in the month again for the 170lbs title, do you think Alan will make it 3 out of 3 or can Jan pull off an upset?

Drew: These two have both seemed hesitant to pull the trigger against one another. I think David has the skills to win the fight, but he has to be hungry for it and go out there to finish Bundy. Bundy is a great fighter, and a skilled Champion so it'll be a tough task to get that belt away from him, and I do see him winning the fight and locking up the series 3-0 against David. However if David can find a way to pull the trigger he can erase both loses with a single strike. Whatever happens I'm looking forward to the fight, and eventually fighting either man!

Scott Davies has just been hired as the Super Fight booker of GAMMA. His main goal will be to find us interesting fights between our fighters and those in other organizations.

Scott has a wealth of experience after he had lead the Big Bang organization to a top 20 position and is very well known and respected in the Las Vegas area.

We wish him a successful run in the company.

Trent Pope Interview

#1 Wow, great win to capture the 265lbs title! Some way to introduce yourself to the GAMMA fans! Did you expect such a dominant performance to win the title?

Trent: I never thought the fight would stop as early as in round 2 thats for sure. But i kept the fight standing and i had no fear that i would get knocked out while Ryuu has been knocked out 1 time before i knew i could make it happen again. I honestly thought it would be a 5 round war.

#2 Yuudai Ryuu was the big favorite going into the fight, do you think he maybe underestimated your chances?

Trent: Well maybe he did maybe he didn't hard to say really, on paper Ryuu looks to be a better fighter since he fought more and better guys then i had. But i came into GAMMA being the undisputed champion of the NEFC were i never lost my belt before they dissolved and it was no easy task taking that belt either. I came into the ring ready to fight and my standup skills are some of the best i believe and i guess that made me win the fight.

#3 You are part of the MMA GODS gym, how important did your training regime play in winning this title?

Trent: I haven't been in MMA GODS for that long , before i jumped around a lot to get good quality training but once in GAMMA i had the option in joining and knowing that i would not have to change gym every week or so to get descent training. That obviously calmed me down a lot and could make me focus more on the upcoming fight. If u want to be a professional u need a good professional gym to back you up and MMA GODS is such a place.

#4 The 265lbs GAMMA title is said to have a glitch, everyone which wins it does not hold onto it for more than a couple of fights (max being 3) do you think you can break that record?

Trent: I wouldn't call it a glitch , there is a good reason why the belt has changed hands so many times and thats the quality of the fighters. With so many top fighters all contending for the same belt its no easy time being the champion. I will hold on to the belt harder than anyone has before , i will fight as best as i can for as long as i can to keep it. But u never know , there's a lot of good fighters in GAMMA and i don't consider myself as being the best , i guess time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Trent Pope has become one of just 14 fighters in GAMMA history to be ranked in the top 100 p4p worldwide!

He only recently joined, but every since he has he shocked the world with his in the cage performances getting wins over "on paper" stronger opponents such as Yuudai Ryuu and Jack Hammer. The last win over Jack catapulted him to #59 worldwide, the 8th highest rank in GAMMA history.

Jack has already pushed his case that he could be the first 265lbs fighter to potentially hold on to the title for more than 3 defenses. a lot could be connected to his awesome training he is getting at MMA GOD's, the GAMMA supported private gym where Jack has been training for most of his career.

Rudy Fernandez

#1 Rudy, you have been a revelation since you changed management, with 5 out of 6 wins, what is the secret with your new coach?

Rudy: Alright listen. I switched to Camp Robinson-Bamse because it was all going downhill with Guruland. Don?t get me wrong, Mentor is a great manager but he simply couldn?t enough time for me. And I don?t blame him, he has a lot of work with this excellent organisation he is running. Hansu has changed my training regime quite a bit and my physique is better than ever. Also we have been focusing on my stand-up on daily-basis. That?s about it I guess.

#2 You have started fighting a lot more conservative with all of the last 6 fights going to a decision, what changed your gameplan?

Rudy: I kinda like decisions. Fighting 15 minutes is good for my cardio also.

#3 Recently you renewed your contract to fight at 170lbs, why did you make the move?

Rudy: 170 is my natural weight class so the transitition to welterweight has been on my mind for awhile now. Now that it happened I really think I can start climbing the ladder and have my fight with Bundy.

#4 How do you see yourself facing up against the best at 170lbs? Do you think you have a chance at the title?

Rudy: I think I deserve a title shot right away. Bundy is a joke, a complete bogus of a fighter and I will finish him in the first round. He is a laughing stock and a terrible human being, everyone knows that. I?m ready to take that belt from him.

Top rated 205lbs fighter Uriel Amok will be participating in an alliance organized tournament to take place in Finland Helsinki, for more details please read here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24747&pid=292517&st=0entry292517

We wish Uriel success in the tournament and hopefully will see him rejoin GAMMA in the near future with the gold in hand.

Note: GAMMA fighters hold a respectable 10-3 record in super fights currently.

• 2 weeks later...

After a dominate win over Mick Drury at GAMMA 194 Drew Sneeze had the following to say to the press :

"First of all I want to say thanks to Drury for taking the fight, and that guy is a gamer and a stud! I hit him with everything I had in that first round, and he just kept pushing forward. He's a beast, and I know he'll be back I wouldn't be surprised if him and I meet in a cage again someday. Right now though I have a different fight on my mind, and that would be a rematch with Jack Burton. I still think the judges fucked up, and that I won the fight. I think I won the first and second rounds, but I'll give Burton the third. I want to get in there, and do it again! Call it the GAMMA debut jitters or whatever you want, but the fact remains I'm the #1 WW in this company. Burton is on a four fight win streak technically, even though I stopped it before it hit 2 in a row, and I would love to hook em up again. I won't be as hesitant this next time around, and I think a win over Burton would secure me a shot at Bundy for the belt. Burton would be the next obvious choice, but he's tried and failed three times to capture the GAMMA WW strap. I think it's time to put a fresh face in there to fight for the title, and that face is mine!"

Nilmar Gracie on Ivan Priebcko

People always ask me about Ivan.

No mystery he is something special for me, and it’s not easy to understand why.

Is he the best striker I’ve ever seen? Just in my stable, there are at least six guys who outclass him.

The most refined submission artist? Not really.

To understand, you have to hear a story. A sad, dark one.

When I first met Ivan he was 8 years old, or so it seemed. He was laying on the ground, surrounded by five bullies. They were kicking him in his body and face. He was bleeding bad. I rushed forward, and those kids ran away. I let him stood up, but there was no gratitude in his eyes. He was challenging me. His body was as sharp as a knife, his arms were trying to keep some sort of guard.

“Where are your parents?” I asked him?

“You tell me”.

“Where is your home?.

“I have none”.

“Have you got someone to come back to?”.

“Who needs one?”.

I was moved.

“Come with me”, I said, giving him a hand.

“Why should I?” he asked then. There was no hope in his eyes, and no fear as well. Those were the eyes of a long time dead.

I stayed in silence for a while. What did I want to tell him?

I could have said something like: “I’ll be a father to you” or “I’ll give you a home”.

These things would not have worked with him. You don’t tell a tiger “come with me, I’ll give you some milk”.

There was only one thing that really could have moved him, I knew. Took a breath, looked at him.

“Those guys who hurt you – I said then – I can teach you how to kill them all”.

He smiled. Took my hand in his own.

“My name is Ivan” he said.

Now, I don’t know where he comes from, or where he wants to go. All I know is: if you are planning to hit him, you’d better make sure he can’t stand back. He has nowhere to run, so he will never run away. No one to love, so he can only hate.

This makes him what a call a chosen by fate. A gift, and a curse.

Jeremy Tonal has been on fantastic form since he came back to full time action in GAMMA, demolishing everyone in his path. Finding a legitimate and "willing" opponent has proven to be a huge task, however it did eventually come in the form of perennial 170lbs top dog "El Rinocerante" Doug Marshall.

The super fight will take place at Reach Promotions on the 27th of August.

Trent Pope set a new GAMMA record last weekend becoming the highest ever ranked 265lbs fighter in its history, moving up to #40 p4p in the world!

The previous record was set by Chris Webster early in September 2010 when he was ranked #58 worldwide.

Trent is also in line to crush the record set by Hendo Han when he defended his title 3 times. Trent has already defended 2 times and is firm favorite to equal the record set by Han back in the summer of 2010.

It has yet to be decided, but it is highly likely his next title defense will be against top up an comer Ivan Priebcko which is on an impressive run himself with 3 straight wins against veteran fighters Randy Bunker, Cheez Itz and Mahatma Gandhi.

Over the years (and i know it has already been that long) GAMMA has seen plenty of top talent come and go.

Being an org with primarily VIP managers (over 84%), it is always tough to find non-VIP managers which can consistently compete against the very best out there.

However there has been a few which have managed it with style and i rank them as follows:

Special mention for:

Maro Santos Manager

Barry Holmes (1364)

(Top Rank: 972)

GAMMA Record: 7-7-1

Barry Holmes has not exactly lit the world, however in terms of having a top level middle level fighter in the forum of Maro Santos always willing to fight he most certainly done so. Actually having 15 fights in the GAMMA cage is in itself a great achievement and if you take Maro lightly he can put you away. His last fight against Elvis Poluga is testament to that.

5th Place:

Georg the Caliph Manger

Bruce Buffer (18667)

(Top Rank: 1121)

GAMMA Record: 7-3

Georg has been a top level 170lbs fighter for some time now. Extremely reliable, always ready for the tough fight. He has faced several top level 170lbs fighters over his career such as Dan Henderson, Jan David among others.

4th place:

Kyle Scissors Manager

Ned Soares (10845)

(Top Rank: 840)

13-5-1

Ned probably could or and should of been placed higher, 13-5-1 more than deserves that. The one reason he is probably not higher in the list is the fact that he never really ever competed against the very best of the 170lbs division. Every time Kyle stringed together 2-3 good wins a loss would come in the top contender fight or there abouts, but no doubt Kyle and his manager Ned Soares are a class act.

Tony Mendez Manager

Homer Jay (9349)

(Top rank: 491)

8-4-0

3 Time contender

Homer Jay manages one of the most entertaining fighters the 265lbs division has ever seen. If you look over his profile as to who he has fought, basically he fought everyone worth fighting. Even his earliest fights against Bubba Joe, Trygve Graudheim, Harald Blaatand, were against fighters which had long decent runs in GAMMA. Tony is also one of the few fighters which fought for the title on 3 separate occasions (unfortunately all losses) and has been ranked in the top 5 (currently #3) for as long as i can remember) All but 2 of his fights ended in a finish, making him a HUGE draw and fan favorite.

Cheez Itz Manager

Like Whoa (7846)

(Top rank: 330)

15-9

One time champion

3 Time contender

Cheez has been with us for ages, he is a one time champion and 3 time contender for the 265lbs title. His record is misleading as he lost 2 times to 3 different people (Chris Webster, Hendo Han and Yuudai Ryuu). Cheez is one of those which has always been ranked around the top 5-6 HW and what is weird is that he is JUST 25y old and still developing!!!

Hendo Han's Manager

(Top rank: 325)

K 1

13-6

2 Time Champion

Hendo is the only 2 time HW champ, holds the record for the most defenses and has pulled off some of the biggest upsets in GAMMA history. Probably his greatest moment though was when he KOed Cheez Itz in a total of 17 seconds.................twice!!! Although K-1 and his fighter are no longer with us, his record is second to none.

Raz Matazz Interview

Question #1 It is always nice to talk to you Raz! Since we last talked, you moved up a weight class, has the move gone according to plan?

It's been a slow process, but to do something right you just can't cut any corners. I obviously wanted to bulk up with some more muscle in order to stay a dominant force against the larger light-heavyweights, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't sacrifice my speed and agility while doing so. My strength and conditioning coaches and my new dietician put together a really great plan though, and I'd definitely call it a success so far. I'm still working on increasing my lean muscle mass and should be reaching my goals within the next few months. One thing is for sure though, the ladies love that there's now more of me to go around!

Question #2 Your next opponent is up and coming Macon Jefferson, what is your gameplan against this prospect?

Macon who? It's funny, I see this all the time. A kid beats up a few tomato cans in a C-level org and thinks he can step in the cage with me. That's ok though, I love to shatter people's dreams. My gameplan is largely the same against any opponent. I plan to repeatedly smash them in the face until it deteriorates all the way down to the molecular level... and of course to look good while doing it. I love to make guys quit; to make them question themselves for even becoming a professional cage fighter. Are you reading this Macon? Here's my gameplan for you- I'm gonna splatter your face all over the first 15 rows of fans, and you'll be on your way to the hospital while your girlfriend is on her way to my place.

Question #3 You lost a fight to Tonal, one which the judges had you as winning till that point, you also had just moved up at the time and had yet to gain the needed weight, do you think that played a factor?

Yes and No. Tonal's a touch son of bitch, but I got a bit careless after smacking him around for a couple rounds. I had expected him to fight like a man, but as soon as he realized he was gonna get knocked the F out, he started shooting for takedowns like a sissy. I wasn't that worried about it, but when he got the lucky takedown into mount I did have some trouble getting his fat ass off of me. But let me make one thing clear- that cut started from his gloves scraping me on a glancing blow, not by any power in his fists. What can I say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Question #4 Your contract is still in balance and you have yet to sign the extension, and obviously a lot of the GAMMA fans are eager to see you continue fighting in the organization. Are you really considering leaving?

I doubt I'm going anywhere, but I'm curious to at least see what the other offers are that will come rolling in after my next fight. I haven't even entertained offers from other organizations since I started fighting here, so I figured I'd just test the waters and see what's out there. GAMMA's been my home for almost my entire career, and it would be tough to leave these great fans behind. When it's all said and done, I'd be surprised if I'm not still cracking skulls and breaking hearts under the GAMMA banner.

• 2 weeks later...

Question #1 Welcome to GAMMA! Why did you decide to join GAMMA? I mean you must have had plenty of interest for your contract.

Answer #1 After my contract with VEF ended I took some time off to train. I moved to New York to train with a great group of guys from all over the world. Vegas have always been the fight capital of the world for me so I kind of knew I was going back here once I felt like competing again. GAMMA seemed to be the obvious choice being one of the oldest and most respected Orgs in the world. With a very deep and competitive 170 lbs division I definitely feel this is the right place for me to take my career to the next step.

Question #2 In your first fight you will go up against ex-170lbs and 185lbs contender Hunter Rose, are you up for the challenge?

Answer #2 Let me start by saying that I have a lot of respect for a journeyman like Hunter Rose. He got a ton of experience but I feel I’m a different breed of fighter and I can’t wait to show the GAMMA crowd that on the 27th of August.

Question #3 You are a young fighter with a perfect 6-0 record, do you think your age will be a negative factor, considering most fighters are older and more experienced?

Answer #3 It is a big step up in competition for me no question about that, but I feel I’m ready for the challenge. Growing up in Brazil as the son of an Italian immigrant didn’t always give you fair fights so I got no quit in me that’s for sure.

Question #4 Got anything to say to your competition at 170?

Answer #4 Watch out guys I’m gonna sneak up on you!

• 3 weeks later...

GAMMA crushed its previous record of 197.53 last night with 229.74, moving GAMMA up to #6 worldwide, its joint highest ranking of all time.

Both the above events were headlined by the same 2 fighters Raz Matazz and Jeremy Tonal, arguably the 2 best fighters in GAMMA's long history.

Jeremy pulled off his second win, this time with a more decisive display which took him up to #4 p4p worldwide and #1 at 205lbs. He is expected to compete in a huge super fight at EUFC against their current champ Johnny Juggernaught, ranked #17 in the 205 weight class.

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Burton became the first and only fighter in our history to make it to 30 fights inside the GAMMA cage! He did it in impressive fashion and is currently on a 6 fight winning streak.

He will be facing Alan Bundy for the title on the 22nd of October. This will be their 3rd encounter so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I am proud to announce the official GAMMA site to the public! It still needs a little work and i am nowhere near a professional on word press, but all the content is in place and i am pretty proud of the work done on it so far.

I plan to expand it in the future to include more sections and content. The site itself is probably one of the most impressive accumulation of MMA Tycoon information ever :-)

Link to site:

http://ga-mma.com

Keith Jaeger, currently seeded 2798 p4p will be representing us at the Scandinavian Fighting Championships million dollar tournament which will start on the 29-30th of October.

Keith has yet to fight in GAMMA (he does have an extensive run in the Contenders though) and is a HUGE underdog going into this tournament, seeded at just #30 and is not expected to go beyond the first round.

The last time a GAMMA fighter entered a millionaire tournament was a young and unknown Jeremy Tonal, which surprised the world by beating everyone all the way to the trophy and the 1 million dollar pay check. He has since continued his dominant run and is ranked #2 p4p at this moment.

For more details on the tournament please read this thread:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25791&st=0

Raz Matazz v Orville Redenbacher (super fight)

GAMMA is continuing their recent run of improved relations with the local Las Vegas orgs with another super fight between 2 top fighters.

185 all time record holder Raz Matazz will go up against top NEXUS 205lbs contender Orville Redenbacher on the 2011-11-12.

The agreement between the 2 orgs is that if Raz Matazz wins it will setup a fight between Raz and Berkshire Hathaway (top 20 p4p) formerly known as Marius Metropolis the GAMMA 205lbs champ.

This is what Raz had to say about the fight "........i do not care how many rounds you book the fight for because i plan to finish it in 2 anyway"

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Hammer Interview

#1 In your last fight you beat Cheez Itz by decision, however this was only the 2nd decision win that you have in GAMMA after 12 fights! Is it fair to say decision wins are not your style?

It's my job to make the fans happy, and the fans love to see knockouts. Cheez was a tough nut to crack, but I could have finished that fight if I didn't get sloppy. I had him in big trouble in the third round, but I didn't control the position and it cost me the knockout. I'm always going to be trying to end the fight though, and I'm always willing to take some risks in order to do it. Sometimes the risk pays off, sometimes it doesn't, but I'd rather go out on my shield than just scrape out a decision win like a pansy. And we all know that half the judges in this sport don't know their ass from their elbow, so to leave things up to them is just stupid.

#2 You lost to Trent Pope and were expected to rebound and get a rematch, but you lost by subimission to Tony Mendez, what went wrong?

Yeah, that was a tough fight. I think that I underestimated Tony and was too focused on a rematch for the title. I sure as shit never thought he'd be able to tap me out, and I thought that I'd be able to knock his ass out in the first round, but he was a slippery dude on the ground. I'm not trying to start any controversy here, but if you check the tape I'll bet you can find his corner greasing him up a bit before the fight. It's all good though, I'm sure he'll get his.

#3 Next you face up coming Fedor Jankovic which was a start at GAMMA: Contenders, do you think your experience will be a factor in winning this one?

Every guy named "Fedor" that I've ever known was a total bum, and I expect him to be no different. He's been beating up chumps in the little leagues, and I'm about to give him a rude awakening. I've been training and fighting with some of the best in world for years now, and he doesn't have that kind of experience yet. Plus, the dude's like a foot shorter than me, hahaha, so I'm just gonna hammerfist him into the ground like a nail through butter.

#4 Anything else you would like to say to your fans or opponents?

Get ready for fireworks, cuz I'm bringing the pain in every fight, and I'm coming for that belt!

GAMMA will be announcing its official hall of fame starting with fighters which have potentially retired.

Each inducted fighter will be added in individually with a description about their impact to the company.

When considering inductees i will be taking into consideration the following criteria:

- Total fights

- Title Fights and reigns

- Total Finishes

- How exciting the fighter was