GAMMA opens in Las Vegas

Mentor

205lbs current champion William Mackenzie King and ex-#1 p4p Jeremy Tonal will be entering the 3 Million Ascension tourney which will start late in June 2012.

The tournament is considered the most prestigious to ever take place in MMA Tycoon and has the largest winnings attached to it in history.

Jeremy Tonal originally became famous when he won the first ever millionaire tournament held by Syn Las Vegas, so this will be the second time he is entering such a tournament.

Both Jeremy and William will be placed on opposite sides of the tourney web, which means they can only meet each other in the final of the tournament. To reach the final both fighters will need to win 5 consecutive fights.

The random draw for the Ascension tourney has been announced pitching Jeremy Tonal against Lee "Scratch" Perry (104773) currently ranked P4P:195.

William Mackenzie King has gotten Acsension champion Les Grossman (92133) currently ranked P4P:43 in the first round.

Both our fighters are on opposite sides of the spectrum which means that if they go all the way they will only face each other in the finals.

It has been exactly 3 years to the date since GAMMA held its very first event and it has been a hell of a ride.

GAMMA started off as a small regional org in Las Vegas, we quickly grew to over 250 fighters at one point ranking as the largest org in total fighters signed. With time we evolved to become an "Elite" org, focusing on top level fights between primarily Elite managers (we have over 95% VIP managers currently).

One thing which always separated us from the rest is the toughness and professionalism of our fighters. We rarely have people reject fights in GAMMA. Some of our guys have went on to become worldwide superstars by always taking on the best the world has to offer. Jeremy Tonal was ranked #1 for over 6 month, more recently Anton Chigurh rated #2 p4p, where as other top fighters such as Alan Bundy, Uriel Amok, Raz Matazz, Karl Denke (among others) have all been involved in high profile super fights.

I am really proud of all our fighters which are the driving force behind GAMMA. That said GAMMA #239 this weekend should be the biggest event in GAMMA's history to date!

In the co-main event Alan Bundy will be fighting against Forever War in the 170lbs division. Alan has rebounded well, defending his title on two occasions. This fight will be huge for Alan as it will take him back into the to 100 p4p, however Forever War is on a fantastic run himself and a champion in his own organization of Syn Las Vegas.

Jeremy Tonal will go up against Syn's Taylor Norton in the main event. Jeremy lost his first fight in ages and will be looking to bounce back to his winning ways before he enters the 3 million tourney.

Going into this weekend, i have to say that this is probably the best 265lbs division GAMMA has ever had. It is lead by the #2 p4p fighter in the world in Anton Chigurh, which has totally revived his career since moving over from Syn.

5 of the top 7 fighters are all graduates of the GAMMA: Contenders and all still young hungry fighters in Fidel Duberry, Mark Makers, Keith Jaeger, Kuiskaaja Rajantakaa and Fedor Jankovic.

Add those to some of our veteran fighters (Beno Gruffo,

Jorge Cruz, Paul Jurgen, Jonny Roberts) which are all ranked inside the top 3000 p4p, that makes up a highly impressive division. probably the best we have ever had.

As expected GAMMA's 3rd PPV was a huge success breaking all previous records with a 408.25 rating, taking GAMMA to #1 in Las Vegas and #6 worldwide. The record was 7 points above the previous GAMMA record held at GAMMA#236, which was headlined between Tonal and King.

In the main event Jeremy Tonal returned to his winning ways with a spectacular TKO win over Norton. Jeremy is hoping to become the first ever fighter in history to regain the #1 p4p spot and will be fighting against NFC's Hiro Protagonist in this weeks PPV. A win could take Jeremy back into the #1 spot.

In the co-main event, 170lbs GAMMA champion Alan Bundy once again failed to impress in his super fight against Forever War, losing a close decision. This takes his super fight record to 2-4. He is hoping to rebound from the loss soon in a title fight planned for the 23rd of June.

It is the first time in GAMMA's long history that we have got 3 of our fighters ranked in the top 10 p4p, with William Mackenzie King, Jeremy Tonal and Anton Chigurh all rated top 10 at this moment.

We also have Hiro Protagonist which is in Las Vegas temporarily this weekend for his super fight with Tonal also rated just outside the top 10 (#13 p4p).

Jeremy Tonal went into last weekends event with a goal to regain his status as top p4p fighter in the world when he went up against NFC 185 king Hiro Protagonist. The fight ended in spectacular fashion when Jeremy KOed Hiro with a high head kick to move him back into the top 10 p4p fighters.

The whole event was the biggest success in GAMMA's history with a total rating of 414.80 surpassing the record set just a week ago in GAMMA#239.

GAMMA's Super fight history is currently standing at 43 wins against 15 losses. Tonal is obviously the most successful of the super fighters with a 16-1 record against top competition. Anton Chigurh is on a very decent run himself winning 5 of his 6 super fights.

2 Fighters inducted to our HOF.

Cheez Itz (29886)

Fought in GAMMA from 2009-10-24 till 2011-11-05.

Record inside GAMMA 16-11-0

265lbs title holder

1 Title defense

Fought for title on 3 other occasions

16 Fight of the Night awards

Was one of the most exciting fighters GAMMA ever had. He never backed down for a fight, irrelevant of who it was

Robin Convents (8966)

Fought in GAMMA from 2009-06-10 till 2010-09-04.

11-7-0 inside GAMMA

265lbs title winner

6 Fight of the Night awards

He went on a fantastic run early on and ended up beating the first true star Nikon Holm for the 265lbs title. A long time servant for GAMMA, besides his 18 fights for us, he also had another 15 for GAMMA: contenders!

Here is the preview to the #241 main event and co-main event fights.

Main event: Karl Denke vs Boba Fett (Super fight)

Karl Denke is ready to return to the super fight scene after two impressive title defenses against Raz Matazz and Nero Aurelius. He will be facing internationaly renown 185lbs fighter Boba Fett, which has huge wins over fighters such as Igor Glozman, Sunny Disposition, Angelito Barraquinha, Manny Baddabing among others. Karl has always struggled in his big super fights and it does not get much bigger than this one. He will be looking to put the record right this time round.

Co-main event: Alan Bundy vs Lukasz Szymanski (Title fight)

In the co-main event Alan Bundy will go up against ex-Pegasus Cagefighting League champion and top contender for the 170lb title Lukasz Szymanski, who just beat Peter Cabreros in his first GAMMA fight. Alan will be looking to rebound from his super fight loss to Forever War and a title defense against Lukasz is the best place to start.

This is a proud day for GAMMA as it is on this day that Anton Chigurh has become only the second fighter in GAMMA's history to make it to the #1 p4p worldwide!!! He will now become part of the MMA Tyconn Hall of fame!

He managed this great achievement after going 10-1 in the last 11 fights (his loss was to Emeka Shakur, a fight which he as already avenged). Most of those wins were against TOP TOP competition and his last win over Simon Williams was the icing on the cake.

We would once again like to congratulate Anton for making this possible!

• 3 weeks later...

GAMMA is continuing its close collaboration with worldwide powerhouse Blitz: New York with 2 massive super fights to take place this weekend.

In GAMMA 205lbs champion William Mackenzie King will be looking to rebound from his early exit from the 205lbs Ascension tournament with a win over Bubba Fett. Bubba, which only just beat GAMMA 185lbs champion Karl Denke, will be looking to repeat his success against William.

In New York #1 p4p leader and current 265lbs champion Anton Chigurh will be going up against p4p champion and current Syn kingpin Bubba KillsInWater. Bubba has been on an impressive run himself, however Anton has been on fire beating everyone in his way to the top of the world. In case of a win, Anton will cement his position as the #1 in the world, where as Bubba could come straight into the picture again. The fight could go either way, that is for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeremy Tonal is on the verge of retirement now. At just 30 years of age, the best fighter the MMA Tycoon world has ever seen will go up against current #3 p4p fighter in the world Sunny Disposition. The fight will take place in Ascension Los Angeles. We will be posting more about Jeremy's retirement when we have more information.

In this weeks PPV main event, Alan Bundy will be facing off against Peter "The Upsetter" Tosh. Alan has been in and around the top 100 p4p for a long time but unfortunately seems to lose out when it matters. This fight against Peter will be yet again another opportunity for Alan to try and prove to the world that he is bigger than simply the GAMMA 170lbs division.

The following fighters have just been inducted to the GAMMA HOF.

Charles carlson (29766)

Fought in GAMMA from 2011-01-01 till 2012-03-10.

9-8-0 inside GAMMA

265lbs Title Holder

6 Fight of the Night awards

A 265lbs title winner. A very tough fighter, never backed down from a challenge. Basically fought everyone worthy of note in the 265lbs division before retiring.

Dwayne Hicks (37068)

Fought in GAMMA from 2009-11-22 till 2011-12-03.

15-10-0 inside GAMMA.

185lbs title holder.

13 Fight of the Night awards

Was on a 7 fight winning streak before he lost to Raz for the title. He eventually won the title on his 3rd attempt after beating Frank Sinatra for the vacant title.

Tony Mendez Interview

#1 it is a sad day today, as you go into possibly your last fight for Gamma and also your career, how does it feel to be finally retiring?

Tony: it definitely is sad, but i guess the time is right.. ::laughs:: actually judging by my record recently the time was right a while ago. but you know how it gets. its hard to accept that you cant do this anymore. i just hope i can put on one last good show for my fans who have supported me for so long.. i know i've been disappointing them lately

#2 you have fought some of the biggest names ever, including Trent Pope 2x, Charles Carlson 3x, Hendo Han 2x, Jack Hammer 2x, Chris Webster 2x, Cheez Itz and current p4p champion Anton Chigurgh. Which of these future hall of farmers would you say was your biggest challenge?

Tony: wow, those were all tough fights. i'd have to say pope.. when i earned that second title shot, i thought i could take him. i remember at the time i was doing pretty well avenging earlier losses.. but i just couldnt finish him off when i had the advantage, and he was able to get me again..

#3 During your time in GAMMA, you fought for the title on a total of five occasions (one was technically a NC against Keith Jones). When do you think you was closest to winning the 265lbs title?

Tony: well this goes right with the last question. it was that second fight with pope. i thought i knew what he was going to try and i felt good in that first round. i took him down a couple of times but wasn't able to do enough damage. but i thought, based on how that first round went, that i would finally get that belt.

#4 You fought in GAMMA for almost two whole years, what do you think has changed over that time and what do you have to say about the new generation of GAMMA fighters?

Tony: well this was already a great organization back when i first joined, but i'm proud that i was part of the rise to where gamma is now, one of the top organizations in the world. and the success of gamma up to now is shown in the quality of the young fighters we have here.. this is where the top fighters want to come.

We go into this weekends PPV with 2 major 185lbs fights. Here are the co-main / main event fights.

Raz Matazz will go up against Nero Aurelious. These 2 fighters have already had one close encounter which ended in a draw. They go into the fight on even terms and a win will set up a fight against the 185lbs champion. Both fighters have already lost once to the current champion (Karl Denke), so would be thirsty for blood if they can get past this obstacle.

Karl will be defending his title against Tank the razors edge. Tank has had a great career so far, with major wins over top world known fighters such as Tito Hopkins and current 185lbs king, Sunny Disposition. Besides this he has also held and defended the Nexus title and will be looking to add the GAMMA belt to his collection. Karl Denke on the other had will look to rebound from his super fight loss to Boba Fett and a win here will most certainly do that.

This upcoming week we will have another HUGE show in Las Vegas. As GAMMA puts on yet another huge PPV show.

In the co-main event we have 2 of the most prospective 265lbs fighters in the world.

Mark Makers 11-2-0, 840 p4p, a long time GAMMA-Contender graduate, has had a fantastic run in GAMMA since his promotion going 5 wins out of 6 since moving up the ranks. He will be facing Fidel Duberry 12-1-0, 389 p4p. Fidel, who himself is also a contender graduate, is still just 24 years of age, but has already proven himself against the best, beating Buster Grimes, Kuiskaaja Rajantakaa and Sam Alito in his last 3 fights. The fight against Mark could be enough to set him up for a title fight.

In the main event we have Ascension's Sebastian Bantrell coming to GAMMA for an exclusive super fight. Sebastian is 21-3-0 and 136 p4p currently and has only ever lost twice (Merrimac Mjolnir x2). The fight against Anton is easily his biggest test so far though.

Anton Chigurh does not really need a lot of introduction. He is the world's #1 p4p since May with huge wins in his last 5 fights against some of the best in the business including Bubba KillsInWater, Simon Williams, Emeka Shakur, Iiro Tolonen, The Pale Moonlight. This fight is on p4p paper a degrade on the above fights, however when going up against someone like Sebastian, you cannot underestimate him. A win will set up a massive fight against the Ascension 265lbs champion.

GAMMA is considering a new event partner and is currently willing to negotiate terms. Ideally we are looking for a company ranked in the top 20 with a similar ranking to GAMMA, with similar hype levels. If you are interested please contact me, we can negotiate.

We would like to thank our previous partner Sublime Nutrition from New York. They have been our business partner now for over 6 months.

GAMMA#247 ended up being a huge hit for the ratings, with a total of 459.95! This is the highest rating ever achieved in Las Vegas, crushing the previous record held by Syn by 20 points!

16211 fans packed the MMA Grand to see Sebastian Bantrell pull off a major upset against p4p #1 ranked fighters Anton Chigurh with a 3rd round KO.

In the co-main event Fidel Duberry showed the world why he is the best up and coming fighter in MMA with a dominant decision win performance against Mark Makers. Mark will probably be wondering what he did wrong in this fight as he could not pile enough pressure for a KO/TKO win.

Here are all the results:

- Fedor Jankovic 1st round KO win over Yuri Rook.

- Hannibal Die Rücksichtslos Decision win over Xavier Bastarrachea

- Adam Macku 1st round TKO win over Paul Jurgen

- Jonny Roberts 3rd round TKO win pver Douglas Quaid

- Kuiskaaja Rajantakaa decision win over Jorge Cruz

- Jesse Venturia 3rd round KO win over Chance Taken

- Derek Doomsday 2nd round KO win over Knock Out

- Tony Mendez 3rd round KO win over Robert Lindquist

Fight of the night: Sebastian Bantrell vs Anton Chigurh

KO of the night: Fedor Jankovic

GAMMA#248 King v Gillis preview

Date of Event: 2012-08-11

City: Las Vegas

Arena: MMA Grand

Main Event:

William Mackenzie King (87853) 18-8-0 p4p 279, has been on a poor run of results since beating Jeremy Tonal for the title. After losing out in the 3 million tournament in the first round and then getting KOed to Boba Fett in their super fight.

However that is all in the past. William is still the GAMMA 205lbs champion and he is now under new management. His new manager Soyster Eighty-Nine of Convicted Inc Alliance has plenty of experience to turn around his career.

Jamie "Backdoorman" Gillis (86996) 16-7-0, p4p 457, is on a fantastic run, winning his last 7 fights, the last one being in GAMMA against ex-205lbs top contender Lucas Silva. All of those wins (with exception of Silva) were decisive finishes.

The big question is if Jamie will be able to cope with competition at the level of GAMMA and the fight against William is without any doubt his biggest test so far.

Co-Main Event:

"Run" Forrest Gump (67600) 12-4-0, p4p 843, is making a triumphant return to the GAMMA cage. He originally started his career in the GAMMA lower ranks, winning the first 2 fights, however after changes in management, he left.

This will be Forrest's first fight back in GAMMA and he will have a huge test up against Justin Bieber which in recent times has shown huge finishing potential. That said, Forrest is no slouch in the cage. Very few of his 16 fights have ever went the distance and some how i do not expect this fight to be different.

Justin "Biebs" Bieber (109798) 12-6-0 p4p 1037. Is a finisher without any doubt. He has only had one fight ever go the distance. This will be his first fight in GAMMA so he will likely be wanting to create a good impression on his new bosses.

Justin has beaten everyone not named Xavier Sanchez since last year, so he will be looking to continue his good form.

Here is the whole card:

William Mackenzie King v Jamie Gillis

Justin Bieber v Forrest Gump

Jason Tyson v Lucas Silva

Rafael Martinez v Alejandro Zapata

Sol Tavarez v Kosmo Kramer

Peter Cabreros v Marcel Madnick

Jackie Moon v Cory Steel

Steve Rogers v Doug Harvey

Danny Tanner v John Galt

Brandon Duscaw v Kyle Scissors

Jack Burton (17865) has become the first fighter in GAMMA's history to enter the Hall of Fame while still an active fighter.

Jack joined GAMMA, WAY back in GAMMA #19 on the 2009-07-30. His first ever fight was against Cameron Hagans which he lost to decision.

Over his long and illustrious career he has had a rediculous amount of Fight of the night awards (total of 18). His best ever streak was from 2011-05-14 till 2011-10-22 when he went on a 6 fight win streak. Unfortunately for him, that streak ended with a loss to Alan Bundy for the title.

Jack had fought for the title a total of 5 times (most in GAMMA's history). In all cases he came out the loser, which makes Jack the best ever fighter in GAMMA's long history to never hold a title.

What is most impressive about Jack is the fact that he is not technically a 170lbs fighter! He walks around at 160lbs and he can cut down to below 145lbs. He usually fights people which are 20 to 25lbs larger!

Jack has a total of 25-16-0, with 40 of those being inside GAMMA. He currently leads the total fights listing for GAMMA, just ahead of Raz Matazz which is in 2nd place with 36 fights currently.

Jack is currently on a 5 fight losing streak (easilly his worse ever streak) and at 34 years of age, he is probably coming towards the end of his career. BUT, Jack will always be remembered as one of the most reliable and humble fighters GAMMA has ever had.

Black Hand Fight Gear & Laundry is a widely respected company which previously sponsored one of the top orgs in the world NFC of Helsinki.

Black Hand Fight Gear & Laundry has now agreed to a long term deal to sponsor GAMMA as their event partner until October 2012.

Currently Black Hand Fight Gear & Laundry is ranked #4 worldwide in the highly competitive clothes industry and has shown great levels of activity already sending myltiple sponsorships to our fighters.

I think this new partnership will help expand both businesses into the future.

eremy Tonal (31632) retirement. HOF induction.

Fought in GAMMA from 2009-10-10 till 2012-07-21

Record inside GAMMA 19-5-0 (34-8-0 with super fights)

2 times GAMMA 205lbs champ with 4 Title defenses

He had 18 GAMMA Fight of the Night awards and 1 GAMMA Fighter of the year awards.

Top #1 p4p ranking worldwide, held for over 7 months.

GAMMA and MMATycoon Hall of Famer.

Quite simply the best fighter the game has ever seen. Winner of the first ever Millionaire tourney, went on to hold the 205lbs title and was the longest ever world p4p champion for 7 months beating top competition to stay there. His record was unmatched over a year period starting from the summer of 2011 up till the shock loss to William Macenzie King. Tonal would probably be still breaking skulls if it was not for some changes to the game mechanics.

The best there was, is and ever will be.........Jeremy Tonal.

Arguably the best ever 170lbs fighter to fight in GAMMA, Alan Bundy will be entering a tournament organized by Fitality MMA. The grand prize will be 1 million $, with second prize being 500,000$.

In total there will be 16 participants and the tournament is expected to last around 2 months. More details can be found here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31723&st=0

Forrest Gump (67600) Interview

One of the top contenders at 170lbs Forrest Gump did us a great favor to answer a few questions related to his career so far.

Interviewer Question #1: I would like to welcome you back to GAMMA! You have been traveling the world since your innitial debut, how does it feel to be back in GAMMA and why did you decide to come back?

Forrest: It feels great! GAMMA was gracious enough to welcome me back with open arms. Even going through the effort of finding me some rematches of previous losses. Hope to give the fans a good show as always.

Interviewer Question #2: You lost your first return fight against Justin Bieber via Submission, what went wrong?

Forrest: As of late I've been getting overly confident and disregarding my managers game plan really threw me off. Live and learn right. I will definitely be touching up my jiu-jitsu before my next fight.

Interviewer Question #3: Your next fight you will be fighting Abdullah Zaire a guy you had previously lost to while at BDX. You had actually asked for this fight, how do you think things will be different this time?

Forrest: Similar to a lot of my losses I got caught by a strong takedown. I've improved my takedown defence greatly since and will promise this fight won't make it to the final bell.

Interviewer Question #4: You started off as a 185lbs fighter, now fighting at 170lbs. Why did you make the change?

Forrest: I found the weight cut to be very manageable and my height definitely gives me an advantage at welterweight.

Interviewer Question #5: You are probably reaching your prime as a fighter at 28y of age. What are your goals?

Forrest: To stake claim to a belt of worth, just like any other fighter. Making that p4p list of legends always lingers...

GAMMA is continuing its long history of super fights between other top orgs around (Currently GAMMA's record stands at 45-19-0) the world with a new agreement between St Petersburg up and coming powerhouse Geezers Palace.

In the past GAMMA has kept close relation to myltiple orgs worldwide including EUFC, Syn, Nexus, most of the ex-Blitz organizations among others and now will go head to head against Geezers palace.

In the first fight Kristow "Jetski" Zedski (47837) will fight Fidel Duberry (125586). The fight will take place on 01-09-12 in Las Vegas. Fidel is still a young prospect, but already in contention for the GAMMA 265lbs title. This is a HUGE test for his as he "seemingly" has a disadvantage against Kristow in all departments including experience. A win here for Fidel could be his breakout moment.

"One Punch" Mickey O Neil (36496) (managed by ex-GAMMA and MMATycoon legend Barnabas Sackett) will fight Jamie Gillis (86996)with the fight to take place on 08-09-12 in Las Vegas. Jamie is fresh off his 205lbs title win over William Mackenzie King, in a fight that most people had him as an underdog. Going into this fight he is probably that once again. A win here will probably push him into the top 100 p4p in the world, so a lot is on the card.

The biggest fight is between Jack "Et" Potatos (65964) and current 265lbs GAMMA champ (and ex#1 p4p) Anton Chigurgh. The fight is to take place on 01-09-12 in St Petersburg.

Anton is looking to rebound from his super fight loss against Acsension's Sebastian Bantrell with a win over Jack. This is by no means a fight which Anton is taking lightly and he is hoping a win here will push him back into the #1 p4p contention. Anton wants to become the first fighter in history to regain the #1 spot and this fight could be the one which will set him up.