Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

KAUFMAN is hiring an EDITOR

Apply-now.jpg

Job Description

- Assist with editing and formatting writing. I send you clean (unformatted) version with formatting instructions for various outlets like forum, Tycoon Times (they will be consistent), you add in formatting and send back to me. Easy.

- Compile stats on fighters, managers, companies. This will be only on occasion.

- Input data into graphics. Think previews, reviews, etc. No graphic design needed, unless you want to assist with that. Just being able to enter text and photos into pre-made templates.

Remuneration

We can negotiate arrangements to include some or all of the following:

- Weekly retainer

- Percentage per writeup edited

- Bonus structure

- VIP time

Advancement

If you have any interest in potentially writing for an org, but are concerned you don't have the skills or knowledge. This is a good opportunity for you. We can work together to get you to the level. KAUFMAN has many media outlets for you to hone your skills. If you have the talent and drive, KAUFMAN will commission you for freelance assignments to supplement the compensation options above.

Black-power-pencil-feature.jpg

• Upvote 2

if you're a talented writer in the english language, looking for somebody to do fighter profiles. Basically a career recap and highlight of the fighter. talk about accolades, background, and upcoming fight.

25K - 50K per profile. Quality required. Need to know how to add fighter pics to your forum post.

• 3 weeks later...

HFC Is looking to hire on a writer or two.

Looking for full time writer to do 1 event preview per week.

Also hiring freelance writers to do interviews and other small pieces.

Pay is negotiable based on quality of writing. We need quality writing and presentation of writing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CW MMA'S SEARCH FOR A WRITER

CW MMA has been on the lookout for a full time writer for quite some time now, but unfortunately, we have still not found anyone in that regard...so if anyone is interested, please do let me know.Details are given below:-

Pay: 60-70k per-writeup according to the quality of writeup

Jobs: Your main job as a writer for us will be to do the previews and interviews...plus the pre-fight press conference that we did for our maiden event sometimes,but we can talk in detail afterwards.

Other work: If you have anything creative which you would wanna execute in here, then you have my full permission to do so...also, if i like that particular work,then a cheeky bonus will be given to you.

P.S Other than working for us, you will have the full freedom to do freelance jobs all around, i won't ever stop you, if you wanna work for other orgs.

Let me know if you are interested, via a PM in my mail, a DM on my discord profile...or a reply below

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for work writing.

Been an MMA fan for years and have written for wrestling e-feds since I was around 10-18. Promos and actual written 'results'.

Look forward to any opportunity anybody has for me. I am 24, from the UK and an IT Service Desk Manager at an Multi Service Provider and I'd like to think I'd do a good job for you!

I am also very good on photoshop and can make posters etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a very experienced writer but, I'd love to start writing.

I'd do most things from fighter interviews to event previews. I've made posters before so I can also do graphics and those types of things.

I love the community and I want to be more involved.

PM Alexei Smirnov (136525) for more details or if you want my service. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 5:40 AM, KillaKento7 said:

Hello! I'm here looking for a job via writing, I would love to give a sample of what I can do in the writing game. Feel Free to message me here and via Private Messages!

Try to add your in game manager ID to  your forum profile, it'll help a ton when people try to message you in game!  Good luck!

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 5:40 AM, KillaKento7 said:

Hello! I'm here looking for a job via writing, I would love to give a sample of what I can do in the writing game. Feel Free to message me here and via Private Messages!

You don't have your profile linked to the forums. But, you can send me a private message, I got a job for you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Relatively new to this game and still figuring out everything below surface level things of the game. I was hoping someone could give me some insight as to the specifics of writing and what it would entail. Any and all help is appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but thought I would ask. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

LOOKING FOR FREELANCE WRITERS

Are you a writer? 

Are you interested in making some extra cash on the side?

Are you open to new and creative ideas that Tycoon has yet to see? 

Message TycoonHec in game 

Time Commitment: Low

Experience Needed: None

Paid Position: Yes

I am looking for detailed individuals with a focus on amplifying Orgs and Fighters. My goal is to help develop aspiring writers, give recognition where recognition is due to orgs, and bring an overall excitement back to the MMATycoon.

This is an ongoing project so should you see this in a few months it should still be active.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Took a break from the game for a while but looking to get back into it. Have done great writer work before and was hired by an org to be full time while also doing freelance on the side. Send me a message and I'll be glad to do a draft for you to prove I can provide a good write up and then we can talk compensation which with my last organization was just VIP for me to create more fighters and what not. Inbox is open!