Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

I am brand new to MMA Tycoon (just registered and bought VIP two days ago), but I am hardly new to writing. In fact, I am a professional writer, as I have worked for a daily newspaper as a reporter/editor for the past four years. I guess that is to say I am used to turning stuff around quickly and writing for deadlines.

I've also recently been put on nights as an editor at work, so I have not only a lot of free time during the day, but also a writing itch that I need to scratch.

I would love if I could use one of my talents in order to help finance my fight team and future in MMA Tycoon - what a great concept!

Please message me if you are looking for something high quality and we can go from there in terms of discussing terms and what will be required.

I would be happy to provide writing samples for someone if that is required.

LA Combat League

Hi i am the owner of the LA Combat League. I am looking for a writer to do previews for each event. A good write up for Main, Co ad the next 2 fights, the rest im looking for only 1-2 sentances. I only run events twice a month max and i run a small org but i am willing to do 4-5k per preview. I am hoping to get writers who have been in the game for awhile now but i will spring for a new person. Please contact me with the link above.

I am looking for a writer to do Preview and Review work for my Org Absolute Fighting Championship. We are a relatively new Org so I can only currently offer $2,000 per event (preview & review, usually 1 event a week). Not looking for huge write ups just 3 - 4 sentences per fight and a little extra for Co and Main Events. If anyone is interested PM me (manager profile on the left) and we can work something out.

Genesis

I Am owner of Gensis, and i'm looking for writer, because of my insufficient knowledge of English language :) if You are interested please pm me in the game.

Theatre of Dragons in Rio needs a weekly event reviewer.

We have a policy of independent fight reviews and prefer to use a writer unconnected to the org or alliance.

If you are interested please PM me.

Convince me you can do a good job and let me know how much pay you expect per event.

T

EDIT: Writer found and job taken.

Swing for the Fences Fights Helsinki is looking for a preview writer than can do at most two events per week. We can pay the full 5k per week + bonuses :) PM me in game if interested :)

Hey i'm looking for someone who is interested in writing previews and recaps of my orgs events. We have one event per week and i'd be willing to pay a decent wage. One important qualification is being active in this game so that the previews get done on time and such. Another important qualification for the job is being fluent in the English language. PM me if you are interested.

I'm a writer, I've written the the EFC, H-1 Global, Sauna Fights and some smaller Sydney orgs.

I'm keen to work, and am looking too become a sort of freelance writer, writing for a few companies and being payed either through bookies or through sending my fighters money.

If your interested in some writing services, send me a message in-game and i can send you samples of my work :)

EDIT: Oh and I'd prefer to do previews, but will do both if required.

Unity MMA Hell'sinki : http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2439,

We are a friendly and ambitious org, with a good satisfaction rating, looking for writers for various jobs (review, preview, interview or any good ideas :)

Let's talk about pay and job !

Myself a writer, I might be able to help you if you have some troubles or need some temporary holidays!

waiting for you writers !

Theatre of Dragons: The Proving Grounds is a brand new organization located in Rio: Org Page

Our first card is coming up in about 2 weeks, and I'd love to have pre/post fight writeups from the get-go. Looking for something short and sweet for both, easy way for you to make some spending money. An example of what I'm looking for in the preview would be something like this:

Bob Bigbelly

190 cm

320 lbs

Strengths: Taking punches to the face, lying on top of his opponent, being fat

Weaknesses;Submission defense, self control

Key to victory: Land on top of his opponent before he runs out of gas.

VS.

Giorgio Manly

200 cm

290 lbs

Strengths: Head kicks, takedown defense, vicious elbows in the clinch

Weaknesses: Glass chin, cuts easily, loose women

Key to victory: Last past the 2:00 minute mark of the first round and the fight will be his.

Prediction: Giorgio Manly by 1st round TKO

PM me in game for your price for something like this.

Unity MMA Hell'sinki : http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2439,

We are a friendly and ambitious org, with a good satisfaction rating, looking for writers for various jobs (review, preview, interview or any good ideas :)

Let's talk about pay and job !

Myself a writer, I might be able to help you if you have some troubles or need some temporary holidays!

waiting for you writers !

still looking for one :)

Negociations for salary/advantages are opened !!!

hope to see you soon!

Still looking for a writer for AFC in Amsterdam. I don't need essays just 3 to 4 sentences per fight, a little more for the main's.

I am now in a position where I can offer $5000 per event (preview & review). Events once a week.

I own Rising Sun Tokyo and have done writeups for my org and several other orgs.

Looking for a light load of work mainly reviews as they are easier for me. Not looking to take on a lot of work so I will only be accepting the first 3-5 who contact me. Feel free to PM me and we can work price etc. out.