Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Samurai Kush Fighting Championshipis looking for a writer for an event once a week for previews (only the important fights) and review's of all the fights. I'm offering 10k a week!!!! Yes 10k a week.. But I'm looking for someone for the long term maybe someone to pass the org down too when I decide to retire. PM in game or here.

'

I am interested in writing for an organization. When not playing MMA Tycoon, I actually make my living

as a technical and PR writer for multiple Fortune 500 companies. Boeing, Anheuser Busch, and AT&T are

just a few of the clients who have contracted writing assignments out to me. In addition to my profession

as a writer, I am also a highly successful internet marketer. So, with me you not only have a qualified

pen man, but also a guy who can get people to pay attention to your organization.

My services won't come cheap, but I'm worth every penny. PM me in game to discuss what I can do for

you.

-Jace Man

=-=-ADDENDUM PLEASE READ-=-=

Apparently quality writers are hard to find and are in high demand. Lucky me! That being said, I am afraid I am not taking on any more clients right now. I came to agreements with 3 companies within minutes of posting.

I am currently writing for the number one org in the world - NFC.

But I am available to do freelance work for other orgs, feel free to check out the NFC homepage for a sample of my work. I prefer writing in the format I use in these examples, but can adapt if need be.

NFC 107 Preview

However I do charge a high price because I believe my work is in depth, and I have to pay for my exploits in game somehow, if anyone is interested feel free to get in contact with me in game.

Fighters First Championship is looking for a preview writer.

If you're interested feel free to pm me ingame and let me know what you think your work is worth. Send me an example of your work or if you have no experience just send me an example from of a fight from one of FFC's upcoming events.

Events are held every week.

Thanks, Lee.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2727

{R.W} Amateur proving ground is looking for another preview writer, We run up to three events a week so the previews doesnt need to be that long. You dont need to be a pro writer, but if you love writing this is the place. I like abit of humor aswell as the usual stuff. PM me in game if you are interested. 

I Would like a Writing Gig for anything over 3k a week

heres a preview of my skills

Now Onto the preliminary card:-

In our First bout of the evening we will see Long time Blitzkrieg Veteran Virgil Mays step up to face the Newcomer Shoryu Ken

in only Shoryu's second Fight in Blitzkrieg.

This is a classic fight of Veteran vs Newcomer.

I see Virgil Mays as the Clear favourite for this one , with superior boxing and Muay Thai Skills but if the fight goes to the ground then we will see a really entertaining Grappling Match between two World Class Wrestlers and Brown Belts in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Shonyu has stoppages with both strikes(4 Tko's) and Submissions(5 Submisison VictorieS) with just 2 of his wins going to the Judges Scorecards.

However he has just a 11-10 Professional Record in Mixed Martial Arts and with just 2 wins in his last 7 fights he has a mountain to climb to defeat Virgil Mays on the night.

virgil could easily finish this fight by knockout , he has 7 (T)ko's currently to his name with 1 knockout of the night bonus.

and despite his Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he has yet to pick up a win by submission.

He is 3-5 in his last 8 and i see this as a make or break situation for the American , i see Shonyu coming out all Guns Blazing Early but if Virgil can weather the storm early then he should pick up another Decision win.

My Prediction for our opening bout of the evening :- Virgil Mays by Unanimous Decision.

Our Second Bout of the evening is a exciting Bantamweight clash between 2 Brown Belts in Jiu Jitsu who hold a combined 15 wins by submission.

This one could turn into a Grappling Clinic.

we don't know much about either guy here in Blitzkrieg , because both men are debuting in the organization except that Del Homosapien's weakness is the clinch game and Juan Pablo is Comfortable in all areas of the game but only excells at his Jiu Jitsu.

I'm not sure what to expect from this one quite frankly but it should be a entertaining fight in the 135 lb division.

but i'm giving the nod to Juan Pablo Due to his Current Momentum coming into this fight on a 5 fight winning streak whereas Del Homosapien is coming in with 2 losses in his last 3 bouts.

This Should be a contender for fight of the night on this card and i can't wait to finally see these two in action.

What often happens when two World Class grapplers come together is that they cancel each other out, i don't see that happening here and i see Juan Pablo pulling out yet another Submission Victory.

My Prediction for this 135 lb Bout :- Juan Pablo by Submission

Our Third Preliminary bout is a Welterweight Bout between former Sambodrome Champion Paul 'shinobi' Walker and Blitzkrieg Debutan Tiago Silva

In his Blitzkrieg Debut on 05-08-2011 Paul Walker had a 9 fight unbeaten Streak Snapped in a unanimous decision loss to Royston McDonald.

whereas tiago Silva is in his best shape ever coming into his Blitzkrieg debut on a 4 fight winning streak including 3 stoppages.

'Shinobi' Will have a significant advantage in the standup with his world class boxing and he has 5 (T)ko Victories to prove it

Whereas Tiago holds a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and 2 Submission Victories in his 10 Career Fights giving him the Advantage on the Ground.

Walker will have a 2cm Height Advantage and is 5 years the senior of his opponent coming into this fight with 8 more fights and a ton of experience.

Walker has proven he has the ability to go the distance and he has the hands to Knock His opponents out cold so if he can avoid the submission game of Tiago Silva in this fight i think he can Either Get another (T)Ko or another Decision win onto his record.

But if Tiago Silva , the clear underdog , can Pull of a upset in this fight , i can only see it happening by him out wrestling and eventually submitting his BJJ Purple Belt Opponent.

I think this could be a Extremely Exciting Matchup between two Prospects in the Welterweight Division but i see the Former champion Paul 'shinobi' Walker Getting Back to winning ways with a TKO Stoppage here.

My Prediction for this Welterweight Bout :- Paul Walker by TKO

in the Next Fight another 2 Welterweight Contenders will battle it out to try and climb up the ladder in the stacked Blitzkrieg Welterweight Division here in Rio.

Talented Boxer and Wrestler 25 year old 11-5 Barrack Obina will face of against Strong Boxer and BJJ Brown Belt 24 year old 9-4 Nikolai Volkov in a intruiging matchup , to say the least.

These Two are no stranger to Bonuses with 3 Knockout of the Night's 1 submission of the Night and 1 Fight of the Night Between them.

You can Expect Fireworks in this one as Two Very Strong Boxers Face of in what could end up as a techincal Striking war or a slugfest.

either way it is almost guarenteed to be entertaining as they have 15 stoppages between them in their 29 combined fights

This one is sure to be a classic between two of the best up and coming Welterweight Prospects in Barrack and Nikolai.

Both Men are 4-2 in the Last 6 and will be looking to make a statement in this one.

With Nikolai Volkov Publicly stating his Desire for a Rematch with Rodrigo Soares , he will at least have to get past this fight before he can look at that one.

I can See a great techinal stand up war between these two with Barrack Obina scoring a Late 3rd round Stoppage with a Flurry of Unanswered Punches.

My Prediction:- Barrack Obina By TKO

In our Final Prelim fight of the broadcast we will see 23 year old Lightweight Fabricio Camoes Look to score another win in his MMA Career

The BJJ Brown Belt and Excellent Boxer and Wrestler will face of against 2-2 BJJ Black Belt and Superb Wrestler 25 year old Stu Pidasso

This fight is Really interesting because despite being 2 years the senior of Fabricio Camoes , Stu Pidasso has only 4 fights compared to Fabricio's 14

So the Experience Factor goes to Fabricio.

However Being a Black belt in BJJ and a Superb all round striker and Wrestler it's not hard to see the 25 year old Stu Pidasso pick up a entertaining 3rd Straight submission victory.

BUT he is unproven on the big stage with this being only his 5th Professional Fight.

I can see 3 ways for this fight to turn out.

If Stu Brings his A- Game then there is no doubt in my mind that he can Dominate Fabricio in the Clinch , Take him Down and Finish him Early With a Submission.

However if Fabricio Executes his gameplan correctly then he will Score the First takedown and Leave One Of Two things to happen, either Stu Will Score a Submission or Sweep of his back or Fabricio will use his Excellent Ground and Pound and Submission Skills to Score a Stoppage.

This is What i Love About this fight, There is no Clear favourite and it could be the closest contested match on the card.

My Prediction:- Stu Pidasso By Submission.

And onto the Main Card!

in our First Main Card Bout we will see Welterweight Contenders BJJ Black Belt Caeas Liege and Exceptional Striker Johnny Bodybag Face of in a classic Striker Vs Grappler Style Match up

Caeas has Superb Wrestling and A BJJ Black belt but Johnny Bodybag owns someone the most lethal Strikes in the Game today at 170lb's,

In his last outing Johnny was outpointed in the 170 lb Title Fight By Joshua Heines but he boastes 13 (T)KO Victories in his 16 Career Wins making him a Big Threat in the standup game.

However Caeas Liege also debuted on that Blitzkrieg 62 Card Picking up a Decision Loss to Victorio Nogueira

He Boasts 10 Submisison victories in his 14 Career Wins.

This is a Very important fight for both competitors because it is a huge step back in the direction of a title shot for whoever comes out on top in this one.

If the Fight gets took to the Ground then it's easy to see Black Belt Caeas Liege finishing Johnny Bodybag by Submission for the 4th time in Johnny's Career.

but if he can avoid the Ground Game Element in this fight then Johnny Bodybag has a Supreme Advantage on the Feet , with his skills compared to the Legendary Anderson Silva in that he has Perfect timing and Power and it only takes one punch for Caeas Lights to go out in this one

This one is too hard to call but i see Johnny Wearing down his opponent with Effective striking and working his Never-ending Gas Tank to Secure a 14th career (T)KO Victory over the Jiu Jitsu Ace.

Prediction :- Johnny Bodybag by (T)KO

Next up is another Exceptional Welterweight fight between Exceptional Wrestler Hoban Washburn and world Class Muay Thai Striker and Wrestler Victorio Nogueira in our Second Main Card Fight of the Night.

Both Men Prefer to use their Striking Skills to their Grappling Skills, Like Hoban's Brown Belt in BJJ and Nogueira's Exceptional Wrestling Skills

With Nogueira providion 7 of his 10 wins by (T)KO and 4 of Hobans 6 victories coming by (T)KO usually via Knees and Elbows.

This one has the potential to be another Striking clinic from these two with Hoban's Keys to Victory being Leg Kicks and Clinch Work and Nogueira's being his Wrestling and Ground and Pound and his Jab

This one will Most Likely go to the Fighter who Implements their game plan best.

and with both men coming in on a 2 fight winning streak many fans are wondering wheter this fight will be a potential Title Eliminator, although no official word has been given it is only pressumable that a win here would propel either one of these fighters to within one win of a title fight.

With so much on the line in this fight you can expect both men to bring their A-game to this one , so be prepared for Yet another fight of the Night Contender in this one.

PREDICTION:- Nogueira by Unanimous Decision

In Our Next Main Card fight with have 2 Extremely Well rounded MMA Superstars facing of when "The Serbian Experiment" Cetnik Milos and Blitzkrieg 65: Knockout of the Night Winner Sol "Corrupted Flame" Badguy Face of at Featherweight

Sol Badguy has come along way in his MMA Career in a short space of time , he will be getting his shot at the big show in only his 11th pro fight , he has never been finished in his 3 losses and holds Notable (T)KO Victories over Xiao Hua , Nobuunaga shirow and Lucas Torres

After Making a big statement in his Blitzkreig debut with a superb 1 minute 38 second TKO over Xiao Hua , everyone has been all eyes on Sol , and he will be looking to prove the naysayers wrong by Knocking out his opponent in this fight Cetnik Milos.

Cetnik has gone from WCC Prospect to 3 time Title Challenger in WCC ICON and most recently VFCR.

Despite being on the losing side of those title fights , Cetnik has finally been given his shot on the biggest stage of them all at Blitzkreig 69, after being brought to Blitzkreig on a 3 fight winning streak including 2 submissions over Eli Gull , Cetnik Lost in his debut fight against Keiji Hashimoto by 2nd round Triangle Choke.

Determined to Fight his Way back to a title shot , Cetnik has vowed to put an end to the young hype train that is Sol Badguy.

Sol is obviously the more comfortable fighter on the feet, whereas Cetnik has 9 Submission Victories on the Mat , so it could be a case of who can get the ball in their court.

However , There Shouldn't be too much of an advantage on the submission side of things for Cetnik because both men hold a Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

This fight is Impossible to call , so tune in to see who comes out on top ... will it be "the Serbian Experiment" or "Corrupted Flame".

My Prediction :- Cetnik Milos By Submission

In Our CO- MAIN EVENT of the Evening we have a superb 265 lb Fight Between Harry Bush and Tokamek Yeets

Both Men are making their Blitzkreig Debuts at Blitzkreig 69.

Tokamek Yeets is a former 2 time SA Fight Champion and a one Time Challenger to the AFC 265 Lb Title

A Veteran in the Sport he is 21-10 in 31 Pro MMA fights with 11 (T)KO's 3 Submissions and 7 Decisions

He Comes into this Bout on a 3 fight Winning Streak and his key to victory seems to be his Unrivaled Wrestling and Exceptional Boxing Skills.

On the other Side of the Cage will be Harry Bush , the 25 year old Australlian came into the sport with a great boxing background and is now considered one of if not THE most Feared Striker on the Planet at 265 Lb's

With 4 KO of the Night Awards in his 12 (T)KO Victories and 1 Fight of the night in his 17 fight Career so far he has only been to decision twice , with 3 career losses by (T)KO

Bush is Most Famous For His Early career Battles, winning his first title in only his 4th fight and defending it 4 times before facing the Number 1 Fighter in the World Pound for Pound 15-0 Golden Glory

Who Recorded Back to Back Victories over Harry Bush Dropping his Stock considerably in the 265lb Division , However he bounced back with 3 straight victories before dropping 2 fights in his last 3.

Bush comes into this fight with a lot to prove and He Has a superb oppurtunity to do just that.

If we see the Bush that Lost To Golden Glory , then it will be a dissapointment but if we see the man that dominated the 265lb division back to his best then this fight could be a chance for him to rebuild his Legacy at 265 Lb's

This one is a Superb Co-main Event and it will be a test of will for both men , Can Bush Stop Yeets Takedowns?

Can Yeets Survive Bush's Unstoppable Striking attack

all will be answered at Blitzkreig 69.

PREDICTION:- Bush by KO

MAIN EVENT

In Our Main event of a packed out card full of Amazing Quality Fights we are headlined by a 185 Middleweight Title Bout Between Amazing Striker The Champion Jake Ryan and the challenger Angelito "Barracuda" Barraquinha

This is by far the most dangerous Fight For Ryan at this point in his first title defense he is heavy underdog to the Challenger Angelito Angelito Barraquinha

and there is reason for that.

Jake ryan is a former BUFF Champion and SA champion and has 11 (T)KO's in his 23 fight Career with 17 wins (6 by decision)

However Angelito "Barracuda" Barraquinha is heading into this fight with 21 career victories with 9 by TKO and 12 by decision and only 5 losses

his Muay thai is unrivaled and his Boxing and wrestling are world class , not to mention his Brown Belt in BJJ.

He is the same age as Jake ryan and has a 3cm height advantage.

Many People Fail to see a hole in his game.

But Never count out the True Heart of a champion!

Who will emerge the Middleweight Champion?

Ultimate Proving Ground: Helsinki is looking to hire on an exclusive writer. Will pay 5k per week and are looking for someone to do previews and reviews. If interested please pm me in game.

Deuce7 aka KC Cooper.

I'd be willing to join an organization to write full time. I'm currently looking for someone offering a weekly wage. Feel free to take a look at the website below for a sampling of my work. I can also provide past previews/reviews -- just shoot me an in-game PM and I'll send them right over.

eXc Online

EDIT

Got 2 jobs in the matter of 30 mins of posting this. i can still do freelance stuff 5k per full preview/review for one event, ill have your preview done in a day of you contacting me, and your review shall be done approx 3 hours after the event has taken place, if you want samples of my work check out vendetta in Las Vegas or BKC NY in new york, thanks

Rio Rising Stars FC is looking for a writer to do previews and reviews .. Nothing fancy , a good opportunity for a new writer to start his career . Paying 3k a week/6k pr event, having an event every other week approximately :)

Writers are scarce these days.. holy shit

I used to love writing but it burned me out and killed a large portion of my passion for the game.

It has been a long time though, maybe I should do a few events last hurrah type of deal

Yea it's a serious grind some nights which is why I admire people like topologies who workhorse every week.

On that note, with BKCC closing down I have a slot open to do weekly previews. I've done a handful for illuminati, a good chunk for BKCC, and have been doing B2L/DiGNITY for 7 months. My work isn't amazingly creative but it's consistent. I rarely miss an assignment but do my best to give prior notice if I will. If you'd like references, Jake Waldren, Gary Coffey, and Dave Goodwin can vouch for me. With that said, the price for my work in the format linked below is comparatively high to some of the prices listed in this thread. Let's just say each preview costs more than the typical 5-6k. If you like what you see sampled below and feel you don't mind shelling out more than that to know what you're getting, on time every week, send me a message in-game. Thanks.

PS. I will be available starting next weekend preferably with payments up front.

Samples:

DiGNITY Previews

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23306&st=0

B2L Previews starting from 17

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17801&st=20