Merchandise Partnership Thread

MMATycoon

From the 10th Knockdown Clothes will be looking for a new org partnership. We are looking for an active org holding regular events. What you get from our side is a serious and reliable partner offering sponsorships for fighters in your org and willing to produce special promotion items and support you in other ways.

• 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1522506509BUDOKAIi.png

Budokai FF in Tokyo are now looking for a clothing company to partner with. Hoping to strike a deal with someone willing to sell some custom fight kits for us as well. If this would be possible and you are interested, please get in touch!

Still seeking a partner

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PSE is looking to fill it's mech partner slot. We run weekly events and eventually I'll look to run 2 events a week with a larger fighter base. Not to mention we will be starting the weekly league tourney, which means a massive amount of events run from week to week. Great opportunity to make a little extra cash that you aren't making now. Send a reasonable offer based on your companies hype compared to PSE. We are currently sitting at the 17th ranked spot in the world. Our regular events are always in 3k arenas and I'm now venturing into larger arenas (the 29th is in 6500). More seats means more feet and more money to make

I wanted to hit this up again and say that PSE is still looking to partner up with someone. This is the time to join as we will be hosting a massive amount of events over the 21 weeks roughly. With us hosting a weekly league tournament, once we get into a few weeks of fights and these fighters hypes start to rise so will PSE's...this means filled seats, big arenas and a lot of merch to sell! Better yet, if you join and sponsor those involved and they give your company shout outs, that means increased sales. This is free money for without doing anything but sending an offer to me. I already get 100% of merch sales, so the offer has to be right based on your companies hype, because in the end if I'm giving up a % of my 100% sales, the increase in sales has to match what I've giving up. Anyway, if you're a new company this could be a way to get some increased revenue stream for you, even at 10% of sales. In my 12/29 event I sold $6699, 10% of that would be $669 as it stands for the month of Jan I have 8 events that will run which totals just over $5300 for the month with no increase factored. So this means easily over $6k or more for only being a partner.

Ma balls are Hot Clothing are now looking for an ambitious org that is going places and wants a dynamic partner or an established org that is looking for the best to partner with

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=5571

Contact PJ

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=123962

Our current partner is going out of business unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...