Immortals New York

Steel

"The Joker" Joko Diaz

In reply to Corey Smith's statement earlier, Unfortunetly i was beat in my debut here with Lupe. Which makes me even hungrier for a victory in are fight. I was a little too laid back against Pintor trying to play it safe, and we all see how that BS worked out for me. I promise you my friend i will bring the fight to you in are battle, this is for sure. If it means i put myself in danger of one of those thunderous Haymakers so be it. I would rather be knocked out over leaving it in the hands of some dumb azz judges anyday. You will find though that i don't go down easy, this fight will be a war of two great warriors none the less. I will be looking foward to it.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w12.jpg

155lbs fighter Joe "Diablo" Saunders (165587) (10-5) returns to the cage @ INY 61 on Feb 9th. The 22 year old Team Outkast representative has been victorious in his last two outings also receiving KO of the night bonus after each fight. His recent efforts have allowed Saunders to re-establish himself back into the upper echelons of the division where he has seen himself many times before only to fall short against the cream of the crop.

Co-headlining INY 61 will be Joe "Diablo" Saunders (10-5-0) vs. Jimmy "All Night" Young (13-2-0). This is a perfect match up for both of these fighters. Stylistically it is very close but even more importantly are the implications this match will have on the future of their respective careers. Both of these fighters would be a difficult proposition for anyone at 155 pounds, the question is who will come out on top? Both fighters are known to have heavy hands, excellent chins, and tons of heart. One difference that stands out is Sanders rarely leaves the fight in the hands of the judges unlike Young, who has left it up to the judges 7 times. Young on the other hand is a former champion with many title defenses under his belt. This one is just too close to call in fact I wouldn't be surprised at all if this fight ends up being the fight of the night.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1360070076300_immortals1.jpg

MMA Fans througout the World, the Immortals are delighted to announce the fighters for the 1st Supercard 2013.

The Venue: Liberty Dome, New York City

23 Feb 2013

205lbs World Title Fight

185lbs Division

265+ lbs World Title

145 lbs

185 lbs

265 lbs

155 lbs

155 lbs

155 lbs

135 lbs

@WellmanJrMMA: there won't be a next time for me and Smith. But if there was a next time the ref wouldn't be able to stop me from breaking his arm

Facebook post by Corey Smith on his Timeline:

"Looks like Wellman Jr. is running scared now. He tweeted that he won't fight me again. That is really sad. It shows that the wrong guy got into the Hall of Fame. He knows what the outcome will be. He knows he got lucky. And now he is gonna hide behind that lucky submission and act like he is the better fighter. I will bring it in any fight. Even if I was in the Hall of Fame I would not be hiding from anyone. Come on Wellman. You really aren't going to punk out on everyone now, are you? Step up, and let's do this rubber match!"

In a comment moments later Corey said:

"Go ahead and enjoy your fame for a while. I got Diaz in line next and after that... maybe Huxley, but I don't want you to run and hide from me. I am going to show the world that that was a fluke last time!"

• Upvote 1

"The Joker" Joko Diaz

In reply to Corey Smith's statement earlier, Unfortunetly i was beat in my debut here with Lupe. Which makes me even hungrier for a victory in are fight. I was a little too laid back against Pintor trying to play it safe, and we all see how that BS worked out for me. I promise you my friend i will bring the fight to you in are battle, this is for sure. If it means i put myself in danger of one of those thunderous Haymakers so be it. I would rather be knocked out over leaving it in the hands of some dumb azz judges anyday. You will find though that i don't go down easy, this fight will be a war of two great warriors none the less. I will be looking foward to it.

Corey Smith: That's what I like to hear. Someone with respect and the balls to step up. Joko... let's do this! The fans will not be disappointed, I promise you that. Props to you man, for showing respect and having a pair.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521283godnnedimm.jpg

INY 60 – Jackson vs Crash

Feb 8, 2013

145lb World Title Fight

Jackson vs Crash

Jackson 9-3 is on fire, young, talented, on a 4 fight win streak and with one of the best camps on the world scene. Jackson is a sniper, a super accurate striker, great hands, great clinch, decent chin, he has marched into the INY and dominated. Two wins over a Melton fighter, a win over Washington, he looks a great champion and one that could dominate through 2013.

Crash 6-2 has earned his title shot with some solid performances in a 6 fight win streak. Granite chin, great kicks, durable and determined, but this is a huge step up in class for Boyka’s man. The Boyka camp come into this fight under no illusions, he is as bigger underdog as there ever has been in INY Title Fight history.

Go Crash, we wish him the best and that he can make his camp proud, but Jackson should come through this unscathed.

Bennett vs Taylor

170lb Division

The former kingpin of the welterweights, Erik Bennett returns after his shock title fight loss to Don Stewart, when he gassed and was KO’d late. Bennett was a dominant champion, he had coped well with strikers Uesugi, Monroe and Santa Cruz, effectively beating these guys standing. Bennett began his career as a wrestler, so he has options here. He knows Taylor is tough, but he won’t fear Taylor’s striking, given that he outpointed world class boxer Jon Monroe. Bennett can control this fight, and dominate where he chooses. It will be interesting to see how Bennett approaches this fight, he must win it if he wants to get a title shot, so he may choose to stick Taylor on his back and secure a points win.

Taylor 9-1 8KOs was on fire until he ran into Bowman Rook, who is older and wiser and better trained, and he suffered in Rook’s notorious clinch. Taylor returned with a brutal demolition of John Davies, and this excellent boxer now steps into elite class against arguably the best 170lb fighter on the planet. Taylor has no history of mixing up his attack, so he is likely to box at range and literally hope for the best.

Stewart looks too strong and I’m expecting him to win by unanimous decision.

Santa Cruz vs Monroe

170lb Division

Two world class Welterweights meet in what should be a brutal stand up war. Both these guys are former champions, Cruz of the Dawg Pound Montreal and Monroe is a former INY champ. Both have also been outpointed by Erik Bennett.

Cruz 7-3 is a Muay Thai fighter with a decent ground game, he brings great kicks, a bad attitude and a reputation for absorbing punishment and still firing back. He has never been dropped, rocked or cut.

Monroe 8-3-1 is equally as tough, a world class boxer with a great chin, he held the INY 170lb title 2 years ago briefly, before he ran into Tari Cunha. Monroe will look to keep this fight at range, throwing hard shots to impress the judges. I think it will be up to Cruz to make something happen and I expect him to go for Monroe from the start. Cruz has to be aggressive, take risks and use his skills or he will lose by decision. This fight will be close, and I don’t know which way this one will go.

Davies vs Holmes

170lb Division

Clash of the Muay Thai fighters, with Davies 6-3-1 looking to bounce back from a KO defeat to Holmes’ stable mate the last time he was in the cage. Davies has heavy hands and great elbows in the clinch, and he will relish going to toe to toe with Holmes who has similar skills.

Holmes 6-4 is back in the INY after going 1-2 in T Roid. He has great kicks and good knees in the clinch, but he hasn’t beaten anyone of note. Holmes has 4 losses, and like Davies needs to get a big win against a name opponent, because these two great strikers have fallen short so far.

This is another close fight which could go either way.

Undercard

Stark vs Walker

205lb Division

Stark 4-3 is a BJJ Brown Belt who will shoot for takedowns, and Walker 2-0 will counter with punches and maybe use the clinch to break Stark down. I’m backing Walker to keep this standing and KO Stark late on.

Spudd vs Miles

265lb Division

Two journeymen clash here, with Spudd 4-8 likely to try and stick Miles on his back. Miles will look to counter Spudd with head shots, as Spudd’s chin has failed him 6 times already. This one could go either way.

Butcher vs The East

155lb Division

Muay Thai banger Butcher 6-6 has a win over Wellman Jnr, but has since lost 5 straight as he has struggled with the step up in class. He faces The East 6-8 who is unpredictable, and will look for the takedown and sub win. Could go either way.

Pierre vs Alminglikish

185lb Division

Two decent boxers going head to head, though Pierre has 4 sub wins despite being a blue belt. Pierre will shoot for takedowns, Alminglikish will need to stuff the takedown, he does this and I think he stops Pierre.

Gaggle vs Stenkov

265lb Division

Gaggle the BJJ Brown Belt will have to get this to the ground as soon as possible, as Stenkov has great striking. I’ve got Stenkov blasting out Gaggle in the 1st.

Kilgore vs Martin

205lb Division

Two journeymen meet here, Kilgore 4-6 has KO Power and wins by punches and submission. Martin’s manager has booted him out of camp and at 5-8 his future looks bleak. Martin has power though, and this could go either way.

• Upvote 4

TJ Heisman: Sorry Swag, I missed that last post. I was busy watching your greatest hits.....

Bader circles away before darting back in with a big straight right hand. It connects beautifully and sends Pulkkinen tumbling to the canvas! He's out cold! Bader wins by KO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:19 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ken Bader!

Do Nascimento postures up and throws a couple of big shots that have Pulkkinen in real trouble here! The ref calls for Pulkkinen to improve his position which he doesn't do, so the referee has no choice but to end the fight due to the strikes!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:55 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Edson Arantes Do Nascimento!

Pulkkinen drops his hands momentarily and Sheynauvah needs no second invitation. He sets himself and throws a perfect high kick, that clips Pulkkinen just on the top of the head. Pulkkinen drops like a sack of potatoes to the canvas, out cold! Oooooooh yeah! Stick a fork in Pulkkinen - he's done!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:26 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Leonidas Sheynauvah!

Korst steps into range and unloads a brutal right left combo! Pulkkinen is out on his feet! Korst sets himself and nearly takes Pulkkinen's head off with a straight right, sending him crashing to the mat! Wow, that was nasty... but awesome! Wooo!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:19 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Nils Korst!

Miller lands a big head kick that sends Pulkkinen to the canvas! Miller follows up with strikes from the mount that forces the ref to step in and stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:39 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Esteban Miller!

Retale is stalking Pulkkinen. Pulkkinen circles to his left. Keeps circling left. Bam! Straight right from Retale, and it's lights out! Pulkkinen really payed the price for that rookie mistake.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:37 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Reiska Pekka Retale!

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Lupe Pintor!

Corey Smith: Swaggy... when you become relevant then you can talk shit. You lost to Pintor and then demand a rematch? I wouldn't give you an immediate rematch either. And I won't give you a first match until you get up here in the top ranks. Right now, you are simply not on the radar. Now as far as Wellman Jr. goes...? Saying that he won't fight me until I am higher ranked then he is... guess what dude. By that logic I should not have fought you either time then. Because you were ranked lower in both fights. So stop hidding behind that HoF Trophy and step up. First I get Huxley then I am coming for you.

An Jock Stark(my fighter) some how survived the biggest beating of his life without even being rocked... and all 35 of his takedowns being stuffed - Walker must have sum pretty decent TD.. I am just happy Stark is alive!

Standuphttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/imperialspacer.gif

Head punch: 11 (2)

Body punch: 2 (0)

Punch combo: 0 (0)

Head kick: 0 (0)

Leg kick: 0 (0)

Body kick: 0 (0)

Takedown: 35 (0)

Clinchwork

Head punch: 0 (0)

Body punch: 0 (0)

Elbow: 0 (0)

Knee head: 0 (0)

Knee body: 0 (0)

Takedowns: 0 (0)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 0 (0)

Ground strikes: 0 (0)

Sub attempts: 0 (0)

Standuphttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/imperialspacer.gif

Head punch: 67 (63)

Body punch: 51 (38)

Punch combo: 0 (0)

Head kick: 8 (6)

Leg kick: 47 (47)

Body kick: 5 (4)

Takedown: 0 (0)

Clinchwork

Head punch: 0 (0)

Body punch: 0 (0)

Elbow: 0 (0)

Knee head: 0 (0)

Knee body: 0 (0)

Takedowns: 0 (0)

Groundwork

Improve pos: 0 (0)

Ground strikes: 0 (0)

Sub attempts: 0 (0)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b5.jpg

Zayed

THE PEEL! I PISS ON YOUR SUPER CARD! IT IS NO SUPER CARD WITHOUT ME! I AM KING!

it is not super without THE LORD!

today i was meditating, listening to creed albums, and i realized, my own prison is stupid ass backwards fools like joey riggs. people who are not fit to be in my presence of greatness! i serve THE LORD!

I HAVE NEVER LOST FIGHT! HE GIVES ME POWER! SO MUCH POWER! SO MUCH MORE THAN MORTAL MAN! last night, while going down on random bar chick, i realize, i am really good at this. i am really good at everything, I WILL BEAT JOEY RIGGS TO DEATH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!

Jer 23:23-24 "Am I a God near at hand," says the LORD, "And not a God afar off? Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?" says the LORD; "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" says the LORD"

this is total refference to me, my hand is righous hand of god, and i will beat the piss out of joey riggs with it, i will beat him off heaven and earth!

Part One

MMA USofA Show

Host: Richie Ciapelli

Special Guests: 185lb Contender & former 4Kings 205lb World Champion, Rory ‘Lionheart’ Lyons & INY 205lb contender Taco Bueno.

Richie: “Evening INY fans I’m delighted to have Rory and Taco here with me to run through INY 61 Stewart vs Kharmalov and get an insight into these two guys careers. Welcome guys.”

Rory “It’s nice to be here, it’s a great card too.”

Taco “Yeh Richie, there are some great fights on the horizon, though I just wanna say.. Bowman Rook, don’t forget me and you and me have to get it on, you denied ducking me, but you did man, made me out to be a liar, so I’m coming for you. I can make 185 so I’m calling you out man.”

Richie “Hold on Taco, haven’t you got Oliva first?”

Taco “Yeh, so, 2 round demolition, no more.”

Richie “Maybe a fight between Thor Okam and Taco would be one for the future, it seems Thor likes to talk the talk.”

Taco “Got respect for that dude though Richie, him being gay and open about it.”

Richie “Yeh, isn’t Thor Okam the first openly guy fighter on the Immortals roster?”

Rory “A lot of the senior guys think signing Thor was just PR exercise for Myron, Steel and Speedy to sell life size blow up dummies of Thor. No one has seen him fight.”

Taco “Dude can’t fight, talks some shit though.”

Richie “Rory, you have had a great career to date, a champion in the 4 Kings, why come back to the Immortals?”

Rory “Two reasons, Richards and Fybra. Richards is a great fighter, and I want to fight with the best, I’ve beat him once, took his belt, he’s come back stronger, so I wanna do it again, and Fybra, we got the rubber coming, I owe him big time.”

Richie “What are your thoughts on Ventura?”

Rory “Anthony is improving all the time, he was awesome against Rook, and I saw him live the 2nd time against Melton Snr and he looked great. I’m sure that fight will happen.”

Taco “I’d take Ventura on again man, showed him too much respect the first time, but yeh, he is good, gotta give him that. Anyone beats Melton Snr twice can fight.”

Richie “OK guys, lets move onto INY 61, headlined with Stewart making his first defense of the Welterweight World Title he won in an upset KO of Erik Benett. He is meeting Kharmalov for a 3rd time, so how do you guys have this?”

Rory “Stewart for me, gonna keep it standing and outwork Kharmalov, but it’s a close fight, two good guys.”

Taco “Kharmalov, he only needs to get one takedown, this time he has 5 rounds, so I reckon he will get it this time and pound the shit out of Stewart. Stewart shouldn’t be champ, dudes a journeyman.”

Richie “Two great fighters, I agree Rory, Stewart has to keep it standing and work hard, and I think he can take this by decision.

Saunders has been a great warrior in the INY, he is 10-5 with 9 Kos and he is facing Jimmy Young 13-2 who is a wrestler.”

Rory “Young was top class, then he had problems with his management company and wasn’t fighting, but he is a smooth operator, he dominates guys on the ground.”

Taco “Yeh, I know Saunders is tough as nails, but I reckon Young will control him on the ground, so I’m going with Young too.”

Richie “I disagree, Saunders is starting to look a top contender, and I think he will keep it standing and put Young away.

At 185 Melton Snr returns against Hamrsworthy, and I have Melton Snr winning this with much of a struggle. Snr is very well rounded, and Harmsworthy has struggled since joining the Immortals.”

Rory “Yeh, Melton Snr, good fighter, easy win. Harmsworthy can’t get the fight to where he can work a submission, though I don’t think he can take Melton Snr on the ground either.”

Taco “Mismatch. Like me and Rook fighting, man versus can, yeh Rook you heard me chump, can! But respect to Melton Snr complete package there, handful for anyone in that division, and I’m with Rory, Melton 1st round KO.”

Part One

MMA USofA Show

Host: Richie Ciapelli

Special Guests: 185lb Contender & former 4Kings 205lb World Champion, Rory ‘Lionheart’ Lyons & INY 205lb contender Taco Bueno.

Richie: “Evening INY fans I’m delighted to have Rory and Taco here with me to run through INY 61 Stewart vs Kharmalov and get an insight into these two guys careers. Welcome guys.”

Rory “It’s nice to be here, it’s a great card too.”

Taco “Yeh Richie, there are some great fights on the horizon, though I just wanna say.. Bowman Rook, don’t forget me and you and me have to get it on, you denied ducking me, but you did man, made me out to be a liar, so I’m coming for you. I can make 185 so I’m calling you out man.”

Richie “Hold on Taco, haven’t you got Oliva first?”

Taco “Yeh, so, 2 round demolition, no more.”

Richie “Maybe a fight between Thor Okam and Taco would be one for the future, it seems Thor likes to talk the talk.”

Taco “Got respect for that dude though Richie, him being gay and open about it.”

Richie “Yeh, isn’t Thor Okam the first openly guy fighter on the Immortals roster?”

Rory “A lot of the senior guys think signing Thor was just PR exercise for Myron, Steel and Speedy to sell life size blow up dummies of Thor. No one has seen him fight.”

Taco “Dude can’t fight, talks some shit though.”

Richie “Rory, you have had a great career to date, a champion in the 4 Kings, why come back to the Immortals?”

Rory “Two reasons, Richards and Fybra. Richards is a great fighter, and I want to fight with the best, I’ve beat him once, took his belt, he’s come back stronger, so I wanna do it again, and Fybra, we got the rubber coming, I owe him big time.”

Richie “What are your thoughts on Ventura?”

Rory “Anthony is improving all the time, he was awesome against Rook, and I saw him live the 2nd time against Melton Snr and he looked great. I’m sure that fight will happen.”

Taco “I’d take Ventura on again man, showed him too much respect the first time, but yeh, he is good, gotta give him that. Anyone beats Melton Snr twice can fight.”

Richie “OK guys, lets move onto INY 61, headlined with Stewart making his first defense of the Welterweight World Title he won in an upset KO of Erik Benett. He is meeting Kharmalov for a 3rd time, so how do you guys have this?”

Rory “Stewart for me, gonna keep it standing and outwork Kharmalov, but it’s a close fight, two good guys.”

Taco “Kharmalov, he only needs to get one takedown, this time he has 5 rounds, so I reckon he will get it this time and pound the shit out of Stewart. Stewart shouldn’t be champ, dudes a journeyman.”

Richie “Two great fighters, I agree Rory, Stewart has to keep it standing and work hard, and I think he can take this by decision.

Saunders has been a great warrior in the INY, he is 10-5 with 9 Kos and he is facing Jimmy Young 13-2 who is a wrestler.”

Rory “Young was top class, then he had problems with his management company and wasn’t fighting, but he is a smooth operator, he dominates guys on the ground.”

Taco “Yeh, I know Saunders is tough as nails, but I reckon Young will control him on the ground, so I’m going with Young too.”

Richie “I disagree, Saunders is starting to look a top contender, and I think he will keep it standing and put Young away.

At 185 Melton Snr returns against Hamrsworthy, and I have Melton Snr winning this with much of a struggle. Snr is very well rounded, and Harmsworthy has struggled since joining the Immortals.”

Rory “Yeh, Melton Snr, good fighter, easy win. Harmsworthy can’t get the fight to where he can work a submission, though I don’t think he can take Melton Snr on the ground either.”

Taco “Mismatch. Like me and Rook fighting, man versus can, yeh Rook you heard me chump, can! But respect to Melton Snr complete package there, handful for anyone in that division, and I’m with Rory, Melton 1st round KO.”