a note to mike tycoon

I don't even like Jon Jones but hard could you argue that he's not "quad sensational" ? That doesn't mean he has sensational punches or all sensational secondaries, but primary wise, definitely a quad sensational fighter. Just like Anderson Silva is a double elite, if not triple elite (Boxing/MT/BJJ). Jon Jones has good stand up, great Muay Thai (kicks/elbows/knees), better wrestling, and submitted Lyoto Machida. Worst case/stat scenario Jon Jones is Sensational/Sensational/Sensational/Wonderful and still, only 24 years old.

There's dozens of people that would want to see the max fighter career be 24 months, I think it makes total sense but it's a bit drastic change from where we're at now. Doesn't make sense for it to be this long, even at a max fighter career of 2 IRL years, THAT's a LONG time. You don't think it is? Go sit in a cell for 2 years. Go sit in a cell for 6 months. A LOT can change in 6 months.

I'm proposing an 8 week / 1 in game year plan that gives us 6 in game years for every 1 year IRL. Random retirement hidden - it's realistic. There's no "retirement" button for your fighters. The way the game is right now, fighters are just gonna be past around like old barn yard hookers at an old school ho-down in Texas. If I have a fighter on my roster for 3-4 IRL years. He should retire with me because he's stayed on my roster longer than any house I've ever lived in as an adult, longer than any relationship I've ever been in, longer than any game I've EVER played consecutively, and I'm sure a good majority of the people that play this game can agree with this. I shouldn't have to hold on to a fighter for 5-6 IRL years before he retires. We need a fighter alumni, a seperate place for fighters that retire naturally and not because they were unwanted on the free agent market. I think increasing it to 8 weeks is the best option, and even 10 weeks is that much of an improvement. This should encourage more fighters to fight every 2-3 weeks and I believe that all fighters should be fighting every 2-3 weeks. Also with these changes, it would increase training speed that much more, which will allow us to see some improvement in between fights. Adding that random retirement hidden will eventually counter those "need more training time" or multi accounts that just train, train, train, for the people who think they can just train their fighter for months or a year without fighting. When their quad sensational 10-0 fighter retires at 30 years old, they'll prolly realize they fucked up by training him too much instead of fighting, especially when declines hits harder with age. + there's no way to test a retirement hidden so it adds an element of surprise. if your fighters random retirement hidden activates when a fight is scheduled, you could get a fighter message (that everybody wishes they got more of) "Hey boss I think I'm gonna hang it up after this last fight. I've had a long career and I just want to spend the rest of my life with my family." and there's dozens of ways to write retirement speaches. You know how much positive energy it'll prolly bring? How many "in honor of" post will be made? How many people will feel the need to do a write up about the career of their newly retired veteran they've been through thick and thin with for the last 2-4 IRL years?

Try 8-10 weeks. I understand a big problem with 8 weeks is the average fighter fights every 3 weeks. But I think that reflects the average IRL fighter who prolly fights twice a year.

This reply is scrambled nonsense, I'll make a thread with a more well thought out process breaking down the numbers and everybody can vote what they'd like if the want to.

Why should the game be sped up any further than it already has, if people want to train up fighters over time, then that's their prerogative. Not everyone sits at home all day with bong in hand and nothing better to do... The slower pace of the game allows those that don't want to spend all their time on tycoon to do so..

The keeping of fighters - yeah sure I think it's totally feasible to want to be able to retire them yourself without anyone getting their hands onto them and Mike has already spoken about allowing VIP's spots to "retire" fighters so to speak to turn into maybe cornermen, trainers etc etc. There is also another thing you can stop fighting with any fighter you like and "retire" him, yeah he will take up a spot on your roster but that's your choice... The crap about retirements speeches there is so little role play in this game as it is why do you think all of a sudden people will take the time to write out a retirement speech.

Fighters fighting every 2-3 weeks?? with a week to recover after a fight that goes the distant, rest prior to a fight, a possible flight then what, fighters get maybe a full week/week and a half of solid training in between fights 12-18 sessions ... Yeah that's an awesome idea... You sure will see stacks of growth in a fighter then......

And yeah I'm shooting every single thought you have put in this thread down not because i think your an absolute wanker but your ideas for a "better" tycoon are absolutely horrible.

especially, your fighters are all 18 yo, like in the past and developing from useless or feeble stats... right? not right. your guys mostly have high, or decent stats, and thats why it doesnt pop as frequently as it was before (even considering the changes that slowed things down).

I'm fine that the guys that have exceptional skills on everything dont develope anymore and I just try to maintain them, but unlike many posters who say that they dont create guys anymore, I cant get anything from FA-list since my manager rank sucks. So I still do develope new 18yo guys from useless to feeble, it just is sooooo slow that it's not fun anymore.

No matter what happens, I'd like to see energy recovery sped up. Fighters shouldn't require a whole week to recover from 0% energy. A newer player could have his fighters do QFCs, they all go down to 0% energy, and then forgets about the game as he waits for his fighters to recover since he doesn't have anything to do for a whole week.

• Upvote 1

No matter what happens, I'd like to see energy recovery sped up. Fighters shouldn't require a whole week to recover from 0% energy. A newer player could have his fighters do QFCs, they all go down to 0% energy, and then forgets about the game as he waits for his fighters to recover since he doesn't have anything to do for a whole week.

A very good point even though usually it seems that they totally disregard the energy loss and go about their training, or just book another QFC fight. =)

+1

There's dozens of people that would want to see the max fighter career be 24 months, I think it makes total sense but it's a bit drastic change from where we're at now. Doesn't make sense for it to be this long, even at a max fighter career of 2 IRL years, THAT's a LONG time. You don't think it is? Go sit in a cell for 2 years. Go sit in a cell for 6 months. A LOT can change in 6 months.

I'm proposing an 8 week / 1 in game year plan that gives us 6 in game years for every 1 year IRL. Random retirement hidden - it's realistic. There's no "retirement" button for your fighters. The way the game is right now, fighters are just gonna be past around like old barn yard hookers at an old school ho-down in Texas. If I have a fighter on my roster for 3-4 IRL years. He should retire with me because he's stayed on my roster longer than any house I've ever lived in as an adult, longer than any relationship I've ever been in, longer than any game I've EVER played consecutively, and I'm sure a good majority of the people that play this game can agree with this. I shouldn't have to hold on to a fighter for 5-6 IRL years before he retires. We need a fighter alumni, a seperate place for fighters that retire naturally and not because they were unwanted on the free agent market. I think increasing it to 8 weeks is the best option, and even 10 weeks is that much of an improvement. This should encourage more fighters to fight every 2-3 weeks and I believe that all fighters should be fighting every 2-3 weeks. Also with these changes, it would increase training speed that much more, which will allow us to see some improvement in between fights. Adding that random retirement hidden will eventually counter those "need more training time" or multi accounts that just train, train, train, for the people who think they can just train their fighter for months or a year without fighting. When their quad sensational 10-0 fighter retires at 30 years old, they'll prolly realize they fucked up by training him too much instead of fighting, especially when declines hits harder with age. + there's no way to test a retirement hidden so it adds an element of surprise. if your fighters random retirement hidden activates when a fight is scheduled, you could get a fighter message (that everybody wishes they got more of) "Hey boss I think I'm gonna hang it up after this last fight. I've had a long career and I just want to spend the rest of my life with my family." and there's dozens of ways to write retirement speaches. You know how much positive energy it'll prolly bring? How many "in honor of" post will be made? How many people will feel the need to do a write up about the career of their newly retired veteran they've been through thick and thin with for the last 2-4 IRL years?

problem is there are dozens that want the game speed up but then there also dozens that dont want it speed up -- on fighting every 2 to 3 weeks there is a problem there -- i beg for fights every 2 to 3 weeks and cant get them -- i know plenty of managers wanting to fight more often but it just doesnt happen -- and everyone isnt like you or think like you -- just cause you cant live in same house or date same girl for longer than a month (you must just live for free and not pay rent waiting to get evicted) doesnt mean everyone else feels the same way -- the game isnt here to cater to karter this isnt kartertycoon -- comparing game time to time sitting in a cell is funny as hell -- not every one is a criminal like you that has sit in cells -- difference is there are other things to do in outside world and only one thing to do in a cell make sure you dont drop the soap -- lol -- to me it sounds like your main deal is not wanting to cut your fighters and wanting them to retire instead -- hell if thats it just ask for a option to cut or retire

• Upvote 1

problem is there are dozens that want the game speed up but then there also dozens that dont want it speed up -- on fighting every 2 to 3 weeks there is a problem there -- i beg for fights every 2 to 3 weeks and cant get them -- i know plenty of managers wanting to fight more often but it just doesnt happen -- and everyone isnt like you or think like you -- just cause you cant live in same house or date same girl for longer than a month (you must just live for free and not pay rent waiting to get evicted) doesnt mean everyone else feels the same way -- the game isnt here to cater to karter this isnt kartertycoon -- comparing game time to time sitting in a cell is funny as hell -- not every one is a criminal like you that has sit in cells -- difference is there are other things to do in outside world and only one thing to do in a cell make sure you dont drop the soap -- lol

Stu - I don't care about your opinion or trying to shoot down all the ideas. The games userbase is dying, the game's progression needs sped up and if you can't realize that even an 8 week/1 in game year game is still slow, than you have no life outside of this box. There NEEDS to be generations of fighters. The only way to make that happen is by speeding up the game. How many new VIP users do you think play longer than 3 months? 6 months? 12 months? If I'm a wanker you're a douchey bloke.

Hahaha, haven't you done time PBR? You're clearly hurting inside. Your personal attack is deflected because I understand you're just a bitter man on the verge of being erectile defuctant and it's not "your fault" you have anomosity to me. I'm young, my balls work, jealous much? lol let's avert from personal attacks and stick to the subject. My point about the relationships and houses, really has NOTHING to do with me, it's trying to point out that a whole lot of IRL time is flying by.

Comparing it to sitting in a cell, because time "stands still" but progresses on the outside. You might be "sitting in your cell" at your house for a year or three, playing slow, stone age, MMATycoon, but a lot is happening on the outside world other than the slow progressing game you're used to.

I don't have a main deal. I have a great idea, and I know it's a great idea. I'm gonna play the game til I'm done playing the game, regardless of what changes are or are not made. It's really not about me. Personally slow age tycoon is better for me, because my beast aren't retiring ANYTIME soon. I'll enjoy records of 87-10 or maybe at Marciano's rate 72-3-3.

Kartertycoon would have more members and keep a lot more people around.

Part of the issue here, though, is in the examples you are citing. It is absolutely right that fighters like the latter two (especially a 16k ID fighter) will be running into more difficulties in maintaining their skills as they are older and have (I assume) taken more punishment re injuries during the course of their careers. That is a sign that what Mike designed is working.

Add to the mix that those two older guys have very high primaries (I guess they also have similar secondaries and physicals), and it again makes sense that they should be having to work hard to maintain their skills as their primaries must surely exceed the 82-83% guide that Mike gave as being where maintenance becomes so much more difficult if you exceed it.

[My connection is running very slowly, so not looked at the two younger fighters you have linked, but I would guess that their skills are not so strong, although of course you would have had access to better training throughout their careers, so I could understand if their skills were still on a par with the older ones. However, their age and injuries will surely give them a far better place to combat maintenance from.]

actually the two younger fighters have same or better stand up skills then the older ones -- just the older ones are more well rounded fighters or have ground game mixed in also -- where the younger fighters are pure stand (they are both sensational boxing / elite m/t with secondaries to match) -- my point was to show how many say decline isnt or doesnt work -- problem is 80% of the fighters in the game are pure stand up which are easy to maintain -- ground fighters or well rounded are not easy to maintain

Stu - I don't care about your opinion or trying to shoot down all the ideas. The games userbase is dying, the game's progression needs sped up and if you can't realize that even an 8 week/1 in game year game is still slow, than you have no life outside of this box. There NEEDS to be generations of fighters. The only way to make that happen is by speeding up the game. How many new VIP users do you think play longer than 3 months? 6 months? 12 months? If I'm a wanker you're a douchey bloke.

Hahaha, haven't you done time PBR? You're clearly hurting inside. Your personal attack is deflected because I understand you're just a bitter man on the verge of being erectile defuctant and it's not "your fault" you have anomosity to me. I'm young, my balls work, jealous much? lol let's avert from personal attacks and stick to the subject. My point about the relationships and houses, really has NOTHING to do with me, it's trying to point out that a whole lot of IRL time is flying by.

Comparing it to sitting in a cell, because time "stands still" but progresses on the outside. You might be "sitting in your cell" at your house for a year or three, playing slow, stone age, MMATycoon, but a lot is happening on the outside world other than the slow progressing game you're used to.

I don't have a main deal. I have a great idea, and I know it's a great idea. I'm gonna play the game til I'm done playing the game, regardless of what changes are or are not made. It's really not about me. Personally slow age tycoon is better for me, because my beast aren't retiring ANYTIME soon. I'll enjoy records of 87-10 or maybe at Marciano's rate 72-3-3.

lol -- wasnt no personal attacks your the one who said you never live in a place long or stay with same girl long -- and your the one comparing game time to sitting in a cell -- if anything you attacked yourself -- lmao -- i was just stating facts by what you said -- your the one getting personal -- and if kartertycoon would have more members then create it -- seems like you get feelings hurt when someone doesnt agree with you -- guess you dont handle rejection very well -- anyway wasnt getting personal with you just stating what you already said so maybe you should leave your personal stuff out -- like i said to start with there are just as many not wanting faster game as there is wanting faster game -- you have to try and meet in the middle cant just cater to one side or the other and mike does a good job of trying to keep everyone happy and interested -- and like i said also i know plenty managers wanting to fight every 2 weeks or so but it just doesnt happen

problem is there are dozens that want the game speed up but then there also dozens that dont want it speed up -- on fighting every 2 to 3 weeks there is a problem there -- i beg for fights every 2 to 3 weeks and cant get them -- i know plenty of managers wanting to fight more often but it just doesnt happen -- and everyone isnt like you or think like you -- just cause you cant live in same house or date same girl for longer than a month (you must just live for free and not pay rent waiting to get evicted) doesnt mean everyone else feels the same way -- the game isnt here to cater to karter this isnt kartertycoon -- comparing game time to time sitting in a cell is funny as hell -- not every one is a criminal like you that has sit in cells -- difference is there are other things to do in outside world and only one thing to do in a cell make sure you dont drop the soap -- lol -- to me it sounds like your main deal is not wanting to cut your fighters and wanting them to retire instead -- hell if thats it just ask for a option to cut or retire

PBR - you're gonna just sound dumber and dumber man and than you can look stupid again, run to the chatroom where you and your buddies can circle jerk eachother and share a laugh at me lol. Those comments clearly personal jabs.

Irrelevant.

I don't care if you disagree with me or not, I think it's pretty obvious that this game needs sped up. Don Marciano is 25 years old. At this rate he's gonna have a record of 72-3-3 by the age of 39. He should not be allowed to have a record like that when there's been times he's fought once a month.

Look at Barbara Boxer, 27 years old, record of 42-21-1. You realize he might have 250+ fights before he retires?

• Downvote 2

PBR - you're gonna just sound dumber and dumber man and than you can look stupid again, run to the chatroom where you and your buddies can circle jerk eachother and share a laugh at me lol. Those comments clearly personal jabs.

Irrelevant.

I don't care if you disagree with me or not, I think it's pretty obvious that this game needs sped up. Don Marciano is 25 years old. At this rate he's gonna have a record of 72-3-3 by the age of 39. He should not be allowed to have a record like that when there's been times he's fought once a month.

Look at Barbara Boxer, 27 years old, record of 42-21-1. You realize he might have 250+ fights before he retires?

lmao -- again those are jabs you used explaining yourself -- maybe you should choose better explanations they werent personal attacks like your post had towards me those were your own words -- lol ----- and to me there shouldnt be a fighter here in game fighting at 39 -- personally i feel 34 to 36 should be limit by then tickers should be impossible to maintain (as mentioned in few threads about tickers getting shorter and shorter the older they get) and chin decay (which mike has mentioned) along with hitting a wall for learning should happen -- maybe a rare fighter here and there fighting at 39 but these are things that have been talked about and not sure what mike has planned for them or if they are even in place yet -- i think there are plenty other ways to get fighters to retire, as you say, rather than speeding up the game

The sky is falling down... And Chris Karter the has all the answers... Speeding tickers up has the same effect as shortening the game years, it creates a rise, a plateau and a fall.. I guess that's hard to grasp for an uneducated, bong smoking guy that's thinks spending time in jail is some sort of badge of honor.

8 weeks = 1 in game year = 96 training sessions...

You honestly think people are going to enjoy fighting with fighters that have so many holes (just think about the uproar when learning speed was slowed down SLIGHTLY)... Oh yes the answer speed training back up (I guess fighters should go from useless-- to sensational-- in 20 sessions)... Cause that is going to help new players to the game, a shorter training time means getting optimum training is pivotal unlike now where if you hold onto a fighter long enough you can still build a fighter that can hold his own against most fighters in time.

Self serving is the only thought process your capable of - you feel you have "done your time" with fighter creation and instead of building new ones up over time like the ones that you have built before, you should be able to skip through that process and just create top level fighters that can take the place of those you "retire" never to be seen again.. It's so blatantly clear here what your motives are it's embarrassing to think you actually believe people won't see through the bullshit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lmao -- again those are jabs you used explaining yourself -- maybe you should choose better explanations they werent personal attacks like your post had towards me those were your own words -- lol ----- and to me there shouldnt be a fighter here in game fighting at 39 -- personally i feel 34 to 36 should be limit by then tickers should be impossible to maintain (as mentioned in few threads about tickers getting shorter and shorter the older they get) and chin decay (which mike has mentioned) along with hitting a wall for learning should happen -- maybe a rare fighter here and there fighting at 39 but these are things that have been talked about and not sure what mike has planned for them or if they are even in place yet -- i think there are plenty other ways to get fighters to retire, as you say rather than speeding up the game

Why shouldn't some fighters last longer than 34-36? Plenty of fighters have fought, and fight longer than that? I think that's even more of a reason to add a random retirement hidden, is so there's a variety of results. Some fighters retire at 30, some retire in their 40's.

I'm gonna point out some facts, pointing directly at the greatest MMA fighters of all time that are retired or on the verge of retirement:

Bas Rutten: 28-4-1

Fedor: 33-4 - still fighting - 35 years old

Anderson Silva: 31-4 - still fighting -36 year old and arguably at the peak of his career

Matt Hughes: 45-9 - still fighting - 38 years old

Dan Severn: 100-18-7 - still fightin- 53 years old

Chuck Liddell: 21-8 - 42 years old

Mirko Cro Cop: 27-10-2 - 37 years old

Rich Franklin: 28-6 - 37 years old

Randy Couture: 19-11 - 48 years old

Wanderlei Silva: 34-11-1 - still fighting - 35 years old

Jens Pulver: 25-16-1 - 37 years old

Dan Henderson: 29-8 - 41 years old - and on the verge of a title shot

You see what I'm getting at yet?

I think everybody forgot why the lower level gains was put in because everybody was afraid of all the fighters becoming quad elite/sensational. I think the only conflict was when the lower level gains got nerfed it also affected the guys who were in public gyms. Although 3v1 became a viable option for training, the lower level gain nerf made it useless.

I disagree. I've trained guys under the new and old systems and I have NO problems getting gains under the current system. Sure, the gains are not as easy to come by under the present system, but all my guys progress at a very reasonable rate. Btw, most of my stable consists of fighters created AFTER the training changes.

Another thing I can't understand for the life of me is why some of the managers who complain about training being too slow are starting their guys off at useless primaries/secondaries. Mike specifically said you could expect training to be very slow if you didn't at least start off at feeble.

Why shouldn't some fighters last longer than 34-36? Plenty of fighters have fought, and fight longer than that? I think that's even more of a reason to add a random retirement hidden, is so there's a variety of results. Some fighters retire at 30, some retire in their 40's.

I'm gonna point out some facts, pointing directly at the greatest MMA fighters of all time that are retired or on the verge of retirement:

Bas Rutten: 28-4-1

Fedor: 33-4 - still fighting - 35 years old

Anderson Silva: 31-4 - still fighting -36 year old and arguably at the peak of his career

Matt Hughes: 45-9 - still fighting - 38 years old

Dan Severn: 100-18-7 - still fightin- 53 years old

Chuck Liddell: 21-8 - 42 years old

Mirko Cro Cop: 27-10-2 - 37 years old

Rich Franklin: 28-6 - 37 years old

Randy Couture: 19-11 - 48 years old

Wanderlei Silva: 34-11-1 - still fighting - 35 years old

Jens Pulver: 25-16-1 - 37 years old

Dan Henderson: 29-8 - 41 years old - and on the verge of a title shot

You see what I'm getting at yet?

yes and over half those fighters mentioned fought longer than they should have and were or are way past their prime -- there are plans to be put in place as mike has mentioned such as injuries and getting ko'ed causing fighters to be no longer viable fighters -- are they in place probably not but he has plans for it -- he just doesnt throw something in the game without taking a long look and putting deep thoughts into it -- is he always right? no -- but he just doesnt all the sudden have a idea and demand it -- plus they need to be added in some how making those hiddens mean something other than just not fighting for 16 days -- they should mean more than that -- i do understand what you mean and want but i also look at the other side of it where people dont want it speed up and like the way it is -- im not just one sided or single vision like you their are others in the game besides just me and you -- and too me if anything is hurting the game it business or lack there of -- they need attention not fighters or training -- you know how many are here and play just for business part or thats what they get enjoyment from more than fighting or training -- yea we like the fighting and training part but that isnt the only thing that keeps people here

yes and over half those fighters mentioned fought longer than they should have and were or are way past their prime -- there are plans to be put in place as mike has mentioned such as injuries and getting ko'ed causing fighters to be no longer viable fighters -- are they in place probably not but he has plans for it -- he just doesnt throw something in the game without taking a long look and putting deep thoughts into it -- plus they need to be added in some how making those hiddens mean something other than just not fighting for 16 days -- they should mean more than that -- i do understand what you mean and want but i also look at the other side of it where people dont want it speed up and like the way it is -- im not just one sided or single vision like you their are others in the game besides just me and you

I do believe there is a system in place right now regarding declining fighter abilities and it's at a random age based on a number of things somewhat unknown to us, but could include injuries, past KO's, age, etc. I have a fighter who is 31, has essentially stopped learning as it's so painfully slow, and was just KO'd for the first time in his 29 fight career. More than that, he basically stood there and took the beating, which is highly unlike his prior fights. I may be a bit paranoid, but this decline thing seems to be in place already. I just feel 31 is a bit young, but after 29 fights it does sort of make sense.

Nope, especially when someone is arguing for a change that has the ability to ruin yet another awesome browser game..

Then discuss that, not who's a jailbird and who has a dysfunctional dick.

ive already said it in my first post.

that would allow them to fight more (much more fun, addicting at the same time), and more money for decent training.

it would only need balancing, so that it wont make even bigger beasts (since not everybody do projects who only traing all their life up to 28 yo).

Regarding jones, honestly, this discussion is only watering down this thread and making it even harder to read, so theres no big point in continuing it. I respect your opinion, thought mine is waaay different.

I do believe there is a system in place right now regarding declining fighter abilities and it's at a random age based on a number of things somewhat unknown to us, but could include injuries, past KO's, age, etc. I have a fighter who is 31, has essentially stopped learning as it's so painfully slow, and was just KO'd for the first time in his 29 fight career. More than that, he basically stood there and took the beating, which is highly unlike his prior fights. I may be a bit paranoid, but this decline thing seems to be in place already. I just feel 31 is a bit young, but after 29 fights it does sort of make sense.

it could be in place like i say only mike would know at this time -- i know it has been mentioned -- just wondering does he get high injuries after fights? -- i know i got a fighter or two that gets 16 days no matter how short or long the fight is -- but i have had few guys hit a brick wall when it comes to learning now

yes and over half those fighters mentioned fought longer than they should have and were or are way past their prime -- there are plans to be put in place as mike has mentioned such as injuries and getting ko'ed causing fighters to be no longer viable fighters

OMG the last things this game need is this kind of BS , it's already hard enough to get a fighter with good skills , now if he get KO and then he has no chin let call me that idea BS.

And i don't talk about some managers who will duck every dangerous fighter.

Injuries system is fine actually(when u get injuries too often ur fighter become slow learner).

Can you fucking assholes stop arguing or take your pissing contest somewhere else?

Thanks.

i agree and dont want the thread taken off track -- i should know no matter what is posted or anything he isnt going to change his mind just like not going to change the mind of people who like it the way it is -- cant beat other peoples opinions into someone who doesnt care about them

OMG the last things this game need is this kind of BS , it's already hard enough to get a fighter with good skills , now if he get KO and then he has no chin let call me that idea BS.

And i don't talk about some managers who will duck every dangerous fighter.

well its somewhat true though -- once a fighter gets ko'ed really bad he is just that much easier to ko -- but i agree not just one ko -- maybe after 4 or 5 but by then most managers already cut the fighter -- injuries should mean something though or why else have the hidden -- just like mike brown and so many others that break their hands easily -- injuries should take a toll somehow on a fighter