Check this anti gun bullshit out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just my two cents as a Canadian.

Short and sweet.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

But take a situation like Zimmerman, who is a coward and a pussy chasing down a young boy named Trayvon Martin and get's his ass kicked by the kid he started with, and he uses his gun and claims self defense because he lost a fight he started.

It makes murder and crimes a lot more open to happening to someone who normally wouldn't take a life. But in high stress high fear scenario's I feel someone is more than likely to use a weapon if they have one, without necessarily having just cause to the fullest.

If there was no gun involved, Zimmerman would have had a black eye and damaged ego, and Trayvon would have probably gotten prison time, but instead an innocent child was murdered because they let pussy racist "neighborhood watch" made up groups try to run shit..

I feel safer in Canada knowing someone can't go out and just carry a gun everywhere they go. I lived In New York and Boston for a few months in summer 2012 and I did feel safe, but knowing that someone basically has the right to shoot me if my dogs runs into their yard and I try to go get it... Didn't make me feel safer than my home in Canada that's for sure.

Some people should be allowed to have guns, but def not all.. There should be more you have to do to own, possess or carry a concealed weapon.

but instead an innocent child was murdered because they let pussy racist "neighborhood watch" made up groups try to run shit..

Some people should be allowed to have guns, but def not all.. There should be more you have to do to own, possess or carry a concealed weapon.

first one there is debatable -- yes he might of not been doing anything wrong at that moment but he was far from an innocent child -- also he could of easily called 911 just as zimmerman did saying a suspicious guy is following him but being high on weed and codeine im sure he didn't want too. will have to find the documents from the court case but actually showed he had ran and circled back around a apartment building to come up to zimmerman from behind -- well that was what zimmerman said happen and also martin's girlfriend whom he was on the phone with said he told her what he was gonna do. again not saying zimmerman is or was correct but martin was no innocent child -- he had pics post on his twitter / facebook of him holding several stolen guns that he stole and then sold along with video's of him jumping guys -- and was already in trouble for beating up bus driver -- one reason he was sent to live with his dad cause of everything he was doing

on second one not everyone can own guns, this is something many overlook cause they listen or believe main stream media -- you do have to go through back ground checks and if ever had any felonies, assaults, domestic issues along with many other infractions will result in a denial, or should result in a denial if the government would do their job -- just like last shooting where the guy shot them at the church the government dropped the ball on his case -- he should of never passed the background check due to infractions but they didn't do their job and passed him -- this isnt the first they dropped the ball on they do it all the time which makes me wonder if they do it on purpose trying to raise more issues hoping they can get some sort of ban -- and i agree not everyone should be able too and even some that are able too really shouldn't but most understand they really shouldn't do too attitudes -- like pureevil for example he wont carry one cause he knows he has a short temper -- he has the common sense to know himself and know better

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

first one there is debatable -- yes he might of not been doing anything wrong at that moment but he was far from an innocent child -- also he could of easily called 911 just as zimmerman did saying a suspicious guy is following him but being high on weed and codeine im sure he didn't want too. will have to find the documents from the court case but actually showed he had ran and circled back around a apartment building to come up to zimmerman from behind -- well that was what zimmerman said happen and also martin's girlfriend whom he was on the phone with said he told her what he was gonna do. again not saying zimmerman is or was correct but martin was no innocent child -- he had pics post on his twitter / facebook of him holding several stolen guns that he stole and then sold along with video's of him jumping guys -- and was already in trouble for beating up bus driver -- one reason he was sent to live with his dad cause of everything he was doing

on second one not everyone can own guns, this is something many overlook cause they listen or believe main stream media -- you do have to go through back ground checks and if ever had any felonies, assaults, domestic issues along with many other infractions will result in a denial, or should result in a denial if the government would do their job -- just like last shooting where the guy shot them at the church the government dropped the ball on his case -- he should of never passed the background check due to infractions but they didn't do their job and passed him -- this isnt the first they dropped the ball on they do it all the time which makes me wonder if they do it on purpose trying to raise more issues hoping they can get some sort of ban -- and i agree not everyone should be able too and even some that are able too really shouldn't but most understand they really shouldn't do too attitudes -- like pureevil for example he wont carry one cause he knows he has a short temper -- he has the common sense to know himself and know better

+1'd for having your own opinion, someone negged you for it.

Agree to disagree, but you make good points and I understand you're not trying to justify anything, just adding your two cents which is cool.

I just think it's a f'ing travesty that Zimmerman got off scott free.. Even if Treyvon wasn't an "innocent child" he just came back from a convenience and the cashier he dealt with testified in court for Treyvon saying he was a nice guy, the clerk did not feel threatened, Treyvon didn't seem like he was on drugs or anything, he paid for his stuff and walked home.. Zimmerman had no right and no excuse to say anything or to follow and threaten him.

If someone follows me home, and start yelling and making me feel scared because if I'm a young boy and a grown man, bigger or smaller then me, I am going to defend myself, I'm not going to run home so they can find where I live and if some pussy needs a gun, and is allowed to use it because I'm defending and protecting myself as a kid against a grown man myself, then it's a messed up world.

• Upvote 3

It's pretty much a debate that can't be won. It is related to the country and background that you belong to, so it's hard to find one good general rule.

In my opinion, there just should be a lot stricter rules for being allowed to have guns. And nobody should be allowed to have guns in a place where their kids can access them. Guns + Kids is a huge no for me!!

• Upvote 1

Over the past 20 years, gun sales have absolutely exploded, but homicides with firearms are down 39 percent during that time and “other crimes with firearms” are down 69 percent. 2 Almost every mass shooting that has occurred in the United States since 1950 has taken place in a state with strict gun control laws. With just one exception, every public mass shooting in the USA since at least 1950 has taken place where citizens are banned from carrying guns. 3 The United States is Number 1 in the world in gun ownership, and yet it is only 28th in the world in gun murders per 100,000 people. 4 The violent crime rate in the United States actually fell from 757.7 per 100,000 in 1992 to 386.3 per 100,000 in 2011. During that same time period, the murder rate fell from 9.3 per 100,000 to 4.7 per 100,000. 5 Overall, guns in the United States are used 80 times more often to prevent crime than they are to take lives.
Despite the very strict ban on guns in the UK, the overall rate of violent crime in the UK is about 4 times higher than it is in the United States. 7 In one recent year, there were 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people in the UK. 8In the United States, there were only 466 violent crimes per 100,000 people during that same year. Do we really want to be more like the UK? 9The UK has approximately 125 percent more rape victims per 100,000 people each year than the United States does. 10 The UK has approximately 133 percent more assault victims per 100,000 people each year than the United States does. UK has the fourth highest burglary rate in the EU. 11 The UK has the second highest overall crime rate in the EU.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I'm laughing at the article, as it's pretty much a perfect example of the media affecting judgement. Muslims coming to a country, oh no, we better get the guns cos they are all bombed up to the brims.

The UK and Ireland are more bothered with the rising price of Freddo bars than the threat of Muslims and how we need guns.

I'm laughing at the article, as it's pretty much a perfect example of the media affecting judgement. Muslims coming to a country, oh no, we better get the guns cos they are all bombed up to the brims.

The UK and Ireland are more bothered with the rising price of Freddo bars than the threat of Muslims and how we need guns.

I'm laughing at your reading comprehension. No where in the article does it mention bombs, the UK (other than to say that it is nearly impossible to buy a gun there) or Ireland. So either you didnt understand what you read, didnt read it, or decided to make a straw man argument for no apparent reason. The article was about gun purchases increasing in Austria and mentioned a meeting of a pro-gun rights group in Belgium.

The article has a misleading headline, it should be "Islamic migration pulls trigger: Austria now scrambles for guns" but it's WND, pretty much a fear based publication targeted at evangelicals.

I'm laughing at your reading comprehension. No where in the article does it mention bombs, the UK (other than to say that it is nearly impossible to buy a gun there) or Ireland. So either you didnt understand what you read, didnt read it, or decided to make a straw man argument for no apparent reason. The article was about gun purchases increasing in Austria and mentioned a meeting of a pro-gun rights group in Belgium.

The article has a misleading headline, it should be "Islamic migration pulls trigger: Austria now scrambles for guns" but it's WND, pretty much a fear based publication targeted at evangelicals.

Then why did he write "Islamic invasion pulls trigger: Europe now scrambles for guns". We're part of Europe mate, and to be honest the price of Freddos is fucking atrocious. Haven't even seen a Taz Bar since I was a youngster.

Then why did he write "Islamic invasion pulls trigger: Europe now scrambles for guns". We're part of Europe mate, and to be honest the price of Freddos is fucking atrocious. Haven't even seen a Taz Bar since I was a youngster.

I pretty well covered that when I wrote:

"The article has a misleading headline, it should be "Islamic migration pulls trigger: Austria now scrambles for guns" but it's WND, pretty much a fear based publication targeted at evangelicals."

If all you are reading is the headline then you really shouldnt comment on the article. Most people understand that internet articles often use misleading headlines to induce people to click on them.

I pretty well covered that when I wrote:

If all you are reading is the headline then you really shouldnt comment on the article. Most people understand that internet articles often use misleading headlines to induce people to click on them.

I was just quoting that bit above. Austria can do whatever the fuck it wants. My side of Europe has more in common with America than it does with Austria.

I was just quoting that bit above. Austria can do whatever the fuck it wants. My side of Europe has more in common with America than it does with Austria.

Yea, what would Scottish kids have to do this weekend if the Americans hadn't invented Halloween? ;)