Check this anti gun bullshit out.

• 6 months later...

Guy used M60 what is fully automatic and completely illegal so I guess it has nothing to do with the gun control.

he used ar15's and ar10's with slidefire stocks, no fully auto's were used. the media lying on that part or just dont know what they are talking about. they are releasing pics of the weapons found and they have slidefire stocks which are legal -- also in some states fully auto are legal but class 3 licenses are required to own one, like here in texas they are legal to own if have class 3

he used ar15's and ar10's with slidefire stocks, no fully auto's were used. the media lying on that part or just dont know what they are talking about. they are releasing pics of the weapons found and they have slidefire stocks which are legal -- also in some states fully auto are legal but class 3 licenses are required to own one, like here in texas they are legal to own if have class 3

Well I am not expert on guns but I did read that he used thing called bump stock but other media said he had M60.

On the other topic it seems that it was like 500 yards away how effective would a gun be at that range?

Well I am not expert on guns but I did read that he used thing called bump stock but other media said he had M60.

On the other topic it seems that it was like 500 yards away how effective would a gun be at that range?

yea bump stock is what they call slidefire same thing -- as for range an ar15 (223 cal) isnt that effective at 5 to 600 yards (which is the distance at) now the ar10 (308 cal) is more effective at that distance -- not saying ar15 wouldnt kill at that distance just unlikely one shot would unless head shot -- but he was just doing what they call spray and pray not aiming at anything really -- i find several things very odd about this shooting, not saying its a conspiracy or anything but lots of things dont add up as far as the numbers -- they say he paused 3 times (assuming grabbing another gun or reloading) so that makes say 4 mags (either by reloading or grabbing another gun) the mags he used were 75rd mags or at least the pics shown are 75rd surefire mags that is 300 rds total shot -- i think it would be impossible to kill 59 and injure over 500 with 300 rds -- it was 1hr 20 mins after the shooting before breached the room to find him dead (by radio time stamps and confirmation) but sheriff gives other story and states shots were exchanged with suspect through the door and an officer getting shot in the leg but no radio traffic or time stamps of this happening -- last if he had thousands of rounds and all these guns why ever stop shooting? -- why stop after 4 reloads if you have thousands of rounds? -- now not saying conspiracy but am saying many made up facts or additions to the story too me

yea bump stock is what they call slidefire same thing -- as for range an ar15 (223 cal) isnt that effective at 5 to 600 yards (which is the distance at) now the ar10 (308 cal) is more effective at that distance -- not saying ar15 wouldnt kill at that distance just unlikely one shot would unless head shot -- but he was just doing what they call spray and pray not aiming at anything really -- i find several things very odd about this shooting, not saying its a conspiracy or anything but lots of things dont add up as far as the numbers -- they say he paused 3 times (assuming grabbing another gun or reloading) so that makes say 4 mags (either by reloading or grabbing another gun) the mags he used were 75rd mags or at least the pics shown are 75rd surefire mags that is 300 rds total shot -- i think it would be impossible to kill 59 and injure over 500 with 300 rds -- it was 1hr 20 mins after the shooting before breached the room to find him dead (by radio time stamps and confirmation) but sheriff gives other story and states shots were exchanged with suspect through the door and an officer getting shot in the leg but no radio traffic or time stamps of this happening -- last if he had thousands of rounds and all these guns why ever stop shooting? -- why stop after 4 reloads if you have thousands of rounds? -- now not saying conspiracy but am saying many made up facts or additions to the story too me

Naaah. 500+ people injured. Doesn't mean they were shot. Think about how many people just got stampeded and trampled in the absolute chaos. I guarantee that's why injury count is so high.

Conspiracy - I always look at these things from different perspectives. Originally I thought this dude could of been a scape-goat. People kill the guy who's in the room, bust off all kinds of shots, stage it like this dude did it.... but all his financial transactions and everything are pretty convincing.

This dude probably just really hated country music. Spent all kinds of money to be on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay and big ole loud country festival going on all day and night. after a while he probably just snapped, he was probably thinking "if they play 'she thinks my tractors sexy' one more fckin time!"

• Upvote 4

But do you have any fully automatic? ;)

all i can and will say is i do not have a class 3 license -- will say on converting some guns it is very very easy, such as sks and ak's can be done in matter of 10 mins or so -- on ar's its not very easy at all must have milling machine and other parts

Naaah. 500+ people injured. Doesn't mean they were shot. Think about how many people just got stampeded and trampled in the absolute chaos. I guarantee that's why injury count is so high.

Conspiracy - I always look at these things from different perspectives. Originally I thought this dude could of been a scape-goat. People kill the guy who's in the room, bust off all kinds of shots, stage it like this dude did it.... but all his financial transactions and everything are pretty convincing.

This dude probably just really hated country music. Spent all kinds of money to be on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay and big ole loud country festival going on all day and night. after a while he probably just snapped, he was probably thinking "if they play 'she thinks my tractors sexy' one more fckin time!"

lol -- i said the same thing he must hate jason aldean and just lost it or they were keeping him from sleeping -- lol ---- on the money part yea it is little weird that he sent over 100k to the Philippines for someone -- but many totally different news stories coming out like his girlfriend, first few reports she was in tokyo, now since the report of money sent to philippines they say she was in philippines? -- just like many say swat shot and killed him while others are he commit suicide -- not one report of the shootout between swat and him as the sheriff reports happened with one officer shot in the leg -- only the sheriff reports that with no radio communication or time stamps mentioning it -- also odd that no 911 calls from hotel that shooter was there, seems like some one on that floor above, below and around the room would hear it and know oh shit? -- some reports of the smoke alarm went off in that room is how they knew but then other reports they had to look floor by floor which is why took 1hr 20min almost to find the room and breach it -- but again its the news and them not getting stories right are a common thing now days or swinging them how they see fit for their own agendas -- just like news spreading around they were altered to be fully auto -- not one of them were altered they just had slidefire's on them which are legal -- then stupid people like hillary claiming just imagine how many would be dead if he had silencer (because that bill is coming up to legalize silencers where no stamp is needed)

It was on a carpark right? So the bullets would fragment all over the place until they hit something soft (a person).

It was on a carpark right? So the bullets would fragment all over the place until they hit something soft (a person).

I'm not sure if was concrete parking lot or not, from pics up close by stage it appears to be dirt ground but again unsure -- at that range i dont see the bullet fragmenting (because at 4 to 500 yards a 223 has lost 60 to 70% of it's velocity) more just ricocheting around but also depends on what type of ammo -- different types of bullet will do different things be it steel core, fmj, frangible

Well the old ugly gun debate is always up but at times like recently it lights up all the anti-gun folks demanding gun control and banning certain guns -- well i try to look at both sides and always have with watching couple anti-gun documentaries lately i have a question or maybe example for some to shed light on or just debate

In 2016 there were approximately 88k alcohol / dwi deaths and approximately 16k gun related deaths (all gun deaths included) -- so with alcohol killing approximately 55k more people in 2016 where are and why not the crying for banning alcohol, it killed 72k more people?

so far in 2017 there have been 8916 gun deaths and 26226 dwi deaths (77k alcohol related deaths), that is over 17k more killed by dwi's than guns (68k more alcohol related than guns) -- so just going by numbers alone, put your feelings aside and go by numbers which should be outlawed and banned?

Driving under the invluence is already outlawed, so you can arrest a guy before he kills anyone, while with a gun that's a lot harder.
Also, drunk drivers don't really tend to kill 50 people at once. And if a guy has a history of alcolism or drunk driving, you can't get a driving license, while some states don't really make it very hard to get a weapon.

Driving under the invluence is already outlawed, so you can arrest a guy before he kills anyone, while with a gun that's a lot harder.

Also, drunk drivers don't really tend to kill 50 people at once. And if a guy has a history of alcolism or drunk driving, you can't get a driving license, while some states don't really make it very hard to get a weapon.

Why just dont ban alchocol then?

ok well carrying a gun illegally is also reason for arrest before killing anyone, so that is little weak to say and murder is outlawed but just like drunk driving but it happens -- also committing a crime such as drunk driving you can still get license and in most cases never lose them (till second or third dui) -- once you commit a crime with gun you will never be allowed by law to buy or own one (also if arrest for dui and happen to have a gun in the car you lose all guns rights forever but still can drive) --- the pure numbers are totally overwhelming though, doesnt matter if 50 at one time or not, but ignored by government cause they make tons of money off alcohol sales thus why nothing ever gets mentioned about it

ok well carrying a gun illegally is also reason for arrest before killing anyone, so that is little weak to say and murder is outlawed but just like drunk driving but it happens -- also committing a crime such as drunk driving you can still get license and in most cases never lose them (till second or third dui) -- once you commit a crime with gun you will never be allowed by law to buy or own one (also if arrest for dui and happen to have a gun in the car you lose all guns rights forever but still can drive) --- the pure numbers are totally overwhelming though, doesnt matter if 50 at one time or not, but ignored by government cause they make tons of money off alcohol sales thus why nothing ever gets mentioned about it

Open carry laws? Also, I can easily hide a gun in a bag, it's a lot harder to hide me swerfing my car. Also, the alcohol related death numbers have been going down for years, while gun deaths are on the rise. There is also clear evidence that more guns per state or per country leads to more gunrelated deaths.

Also, the whole design of a gun is hurting someone, while with a car of alcohol that's not at all.

Open carry laws? Also, I can easily hide a gun in a bag, it's a lot harder to hide me swerfing my car. Also, the alcohol related death numbers have been going down for years, while gun deaths are on the rise. There is also clear evidence that more guns per state or per country leads to more gunrelated deaths.

Also, the whole design of a gun is hurting someone, while with a car of alcohol that's not at all.

not all states have open carry laws and criminals arent going to open carry -- texas just adopted open carry last year and everyone predicted wild west type shoot outs and crap -- not one incident has happened with anyone open carrying in texas yet -- the guy in vegas didn't open carry his guns through the hotel into the room he unlawfully took them while hiding -- also the alcohol death going down and gun deaths going up is not correct at all -- look this year is just 10 months into it and alcohol deaths are only 11k below total last yr of 88k (if the average continues for next 3 months will be 100k deaths) -- while gun deaths are almost cut in half from 16k to just below 9k (if average continues for next 3 months will be 12k) -- thats 12k more alcohol deaths and 4k less gun death -- also the evidence of less guns equals less gun related deaths is like saying countries with less cancer has less cancer deaths or countries with more cancer has most cancer deaths -- that is silly to say -- unless you from chicago which consist way over half of gun deaths in the usa but yet are outlawed there, lol -- guns are designed for self protection, hunting and sport -- just like cars are designed to get you from point a to point b along with alcohol is used to get fucked up and can be fun -- it's not any of the designers fault its the person behind the tool's fault

edited -- also all the b/s lawsuits trying to sue gun makers is stupid and silly -- so since i got injured and 3 people died from a drunk driver maybe i should sue budweiser for making alcohol and honda for producing the vehicle he drove to kill them and almost me with, i mean he used them as a weapon to kill -- lmao

also what is worse 88k deaths or 16k deaths? still havent answered that one

First time I've visited this thread in long time so apologies if you've said this before but what exactly are you advocating? A complete gun ban? Ban on "assault weapons"? Lower magazine clips? Expanded background checks?

First time I've visited this thread in long time so apologies if you've said this before but what exactly are you advocating? A complete gun ban? Ban on "assault weapons"? Lower magazine clips? Expanded background checks?

As european I'd advocate a full gun ban, but I get that that's to far of a leap for America. So I'd settle for a complete ban on private automatic and semi-automatic riffles, expanded background checks with physological evaluation before accuiring a license