Check this anti gun bullshit out.

True, but the current riots are far from a good reaction either.

The media does this situation no good either, as is the case too often.

CNN "reporter" refusing to call this a RIOT or LOOTING instead he keeps calling this BS a Peaceful Protest as shit is blowing up on the background, come on bros, like really this is mind blowing?

200529232037-sara-sidner-protests-super-

200530225111-0530-night-george-floyd-pro

b783e76e-b8b5-4db3-8a5e-ea64dff31a7b.jpg

• Upvote 1

I also see a lot of fuckery about....

My Florida ninjas are as sharp as they come (no choice) and they be reporting that the people starting the really fucked up shit are not local. Look at this Mall attack:

https://www.fox13news.com/video/689906

How come the agencies are not finding guys like this muther fucker and going medieval on his arse in order to find the truth??

https://www.justsecurity.org/70497/far-right-infiltrators-and-agitators-in-george-floyd-protests-indicators-of-white-supremacists/

I swear these Antifags are gonna mess with the wrong neighbourhood and get LIT UP ! Nagas aint fooking around in da hood!

7CBDABF0-8EBC-424D-91C8-56EF5AB9E1E5-437

7F9A5657-0755-4F7F-BB4E-33BEC31CFC50-111

cropped7717456867773667786.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's bad technique that cops have been using forever.

Dunno if such a bad technique. I use knee on belly and knee on neck and suffered knee on neck multiple times on the mat before.

We also all think these kind of actions ate unnecessary, until we see a vid of a cop not using "regular" technique and getting sucker knifed or shot by the creep partner...

US is s country that STILL has rallies and white supremacist groups going STRONG plenty 2020 so there is also that. Wrong technique, right technique, excessive technique... I dint think that even matters. If its raining and the wood is wet and green, you will have a hard time making fire. But if it is completely dry all you need is a sparkle. IMHO there is a lot to be done and identitary policy is nit the solution. It only backlashes and makes things worse. There has to be social advancement so that identitary policy is useless

If check the video there is a knee on the neck and there is anither guy kneeling on his back.

Knee on neck hurts a lot, but i've never been submitted by it, it just hurts. Knee on thorax doesnt let your diaphragm move and fill your lungs. Thats the same thing that happens with people covered by debris, thorax cant move. Or other cases of accidental burial, like sand or grain entrapment

No need for it when somebody is in hand cuffs and face down on the floor.

I figured dude was gonna have ish in his system. Fentanyl and traces of methamphetamines.

The race baiting shit is crazy. This has nothing to do with white cop vs black skin. Gvnt allowing it, just as crazy. Russia prolly laughing at us.

Our gvt retarded. They should of started compiling this in advance for moments like this: video of cops dealing with unruly, insubordinate, ridiculously behaving ppl. If you wanted to get extreme, exclude it to black ppl and black people committing crime on video and message should be "do these few represent all of you? And show pictures or bad cop, and plenty of good cops doing good community shit.

Keeping peace and order 100% essential for government. Should of never let it get out of hand and the population should of been regulated and educated much better. TV programs should of been running shit like that instead of this white cops vs black ppl bs.

All the protestors, when the ppl around you are looting and vandalizing and you sit back and do nothing, you are equivalent to the cops that sat by and watched Floyd die.

Nothing wrong w protesting if it's done peacefully and civically. I.e. not standing in street. Get in single file line on the sidewalk. Obey street signs and lights. Ppl will still notice, but they won't project negative energy towards you.

Show up to White House and sit in front of DC. Court houses. But not the middle of the damn street or highway.

• Upvote 1

I dont think protests have to be peaceful. Thats bullshit.

I dont remember one single time in history you alienate your power/right/freedom (chose how you name it) and got it back if not by force.

Violent protests =/= looting tho, this should be crystal clear. Looting Banana Republic or Target is not claiming freedom. Burning down or burning tires around power symbols like police stations, town halls... Thats claming your power back.

• Downvote 1

No need for it when somebody is in hand cuffs and face down on the floor.

Not saying you NEED to, just saying knee on neck would not kill the guy by asphyxia. Its just a pain threshold move. Like when you cant sink your forearm on dudes neck during a RNC attempt and you just go "fuck it, ima crank his chin and bust his lips". People tap to this, but because of pain threshold, not because of any "tap or (s)nap)" city aspect of the technique.

I am a "jerk jitsu" practitioner, if you use it to transition and actually advance your game. I like the dirty pain threshold stuff. But they just make you comply because it hurts, without causing an injury. The knee on neck (or the famous skull/neck riding) is known as a "white belt punishing" move when someone is a jerk to you and you want to educate the guy without actually causing any injury. I'd actually rather be neck kneed than belly kneed. Broken ribs hurt for like a month and I had this 3 times already. Not nice.

• Downvote 1

MAYBE if the bloke already had some carotid artery stenosis/atherosclerosis, I could see a knee on neck manipulation of the neck causing a clot and a stroke. Thats why carotid massage is a valid vagal manouver, but not recommended at older population if you dont have knowledge of recent carotid doppler US.

I do think that 5-10 min of a HEAVY guy kneeling on your thorax is more likely to get you asphyxiated than that hypothetical chance of a blood clot from a knee on neck

• Downvote 1

One of the "variation" of the neck knee things I like to do on side control is pinching the sternocleidomastoid muscle with your scarfold hand during a scarfhold pin and press the other side of the neck with the shoulder. Really great pinning with the same pain as if actually kneeing.

Something like this

• Downvote 1

I dont think protests have to be peaceful. Thats bullshit.

I dont remember one single time in history you alienate your power/right/freedom (chose how you name it) and got it back if not by force.

Violent protests =/= looting tho, this should be crystal clear. Looting Banana Republic or Target is not claiming freedom. Burning down or burning tires around power symbols like police stations, town halls... Thats claming your power back.

I don't remember one single time in history where the people had a social media platform to express themselves. Just about every single person in our society can record and upload.

Your point is invalid in America. Maybe it applies in 3rd world countries like Brazil lol, not here.

Btw tell me what right we are getting back? What right are we fighting for? Stop police brutality? Most likely 99% of cop interactions w/ people in America go smoothly. A very, very, very small % of interactions go haywire.

• Upvote 1

Well, yeah, social media is doing great for America, my argument is invalid.

2010–2019

We dont have nearly as many riots and civil unrests here in the "uncivilized jungle"

• Downvote 1

Compare Brazil's poverty to America's poverty. My comment stands. It's not comparable.

Americans are spoiled fucking rotten, and they really know how to act like it and show the rest of the world how many insufferable cbombs we have.

Ok, lets go there!

br_poverty.png?width=1245&height=671us_poverty.png?width=1443&height=490

What were you saying, cracker?

It's ridiculous for a developed country to have the levels of poverty and social/financial inequality that both Brazil and the US have. Is this a pissing contest about whose country has more poor people? Jesus Christ.

Obviously I'm not exactly qualified to talk about systemic racism in the US on anything other than an intellectual level, but from where I'm sitting this seems like the endgame of perpetuating the myth of social mobility in hyper-capitalist societies instead of fixing your goddamn country: rich people hiding in bunkers while the disenfranchised poor riot in the street. It's horrifying.

It's ridiculous for a developed country to have the levels of poverty and social/financial equality that both Brazil and the US have. Is this a pissing contest about whose country has more poor people? Jesus Christ.

Obviously I'm not exactly qualified to talk about systemic racism in the US on anything other than an intellectual level, but from where I'm sitting this seems like the endgame of perpetuating the myth of social mobility in hyper-capitalist societies instead of fixing your goddamn country: rich people hiding in bunkers while the disenfranchised poor riot in the street. It's horrifying.

Agreed.

And no, I wasnt piss contesting to show my country has more poor people. Rambo used the "Brazil has more poverty than Brazil so GTFO" argument I just glanced some statistics to show its not that simple.

As I said before and you just stated above, USA has a great way of hiding its social issues with bullshit myths. Its not that they dont have a public health issue (its pretty evident now with the Sars Cov situation how a lack of public health system fucked they up), its not like they dont have a food security issue, its not like they dont have a poverty issue, they are just good at pretending shit dont exist and covering it up with myths.

Things like "Of course we dont have poverty, look at our GDP, our economy is robust!". Yeah, its a rich country with ~11% poverty. Its not equally distributed and social/economic mobility there is not working. Or at least, its not working equally for most demographics, as stated with my print screen.

• Upvote 1

Are you trying to tell me that basing your entire culture on telling everyone that they're the most special person in the world and then letting the system screw them over for their entire life doesn't work? Say it ain't so.

The only way you're moving anywhere in the US is by climbing on the broken backs of the working class.

I never said more poverty.

Compare poverty. Poverty in Brazil is real poverty. No water. No electric. Favillas.

Poverty in america in comparison is a joke. Poverty in America is soft compared to other countries. That was my point. America and Brazil, not even close imo.

Compare poverty. Poverty in Brazil is real poverty. No water. No electric. Favillas.

Where do you get your brazil statistics? Simpsons comes to Brazil?

At least favelas (you can just say slum. Its the same shit. Slum is a slum everywhere. Oakland slums are exact the same shit. Been there.) have (some) access health care.

Ooops, looks like US poverty aso has no water or electrics

And compared to most European countries, the rates and degrees of poverty makes the US look like a third-world country. I can't even imagine people not being able to survive off of minimum wage, or the mentally ill being homeless because they can't afford healthcare.

3rd most populated country in the world. Compare us to the other 9 on that top 10 list and we're not doing that bad.

Places like Maine, Vermont, North Dakota, etc. doing pretty good on poverty levels, crime rates, etc. Last time I checked.

Barney, American slums aren't equivalent to Brazil slums. It's damn near night and day. There's a difference between our gangs and your gangs. That South American shit is on another level than American shit. People aren't (very often, if ever) getting in grenade fights in July 4th in America lol.

American poverty imo is spoiled compared to the rest of the world outside of probably tiny governments baby sitting a million - four million people... most of our cities have that many people in a more condensed area.

Slum is not slum every where..american slum vs Jamaica slums. Liberia's slums. Indonesia slums...

There is levels to this shit...

At the top of best slums...

Switzerland

Iceland

Denmark

Somewhere after all the tiny predominantly white countries, comes America.

And at the bottom are the countries in Africa, Asia, and South America.

Am I wrong?

• Upvote 2

unknown.png

I've been to Oakland

And I live in Brazil and worked as a community/family phyisician at slums. Did you ever visit Brazil? Or you just pulling that Simpsons episode shit? Soon you gonna start talking shit about monkeys stealing our doors?