ITFL - International Team Fighting League

shortfuse122829

Due to Gable quitting Tycoon, Dirk Diggler will be replacing Constantine Barca

So he quits and still managed to turn my fighter into a retard during the fight. Well done Barca/Gable!

Royer KO'd Diaby so bad it sent his manager flying back into the real world.

He had 0 morale, lol. This was also arranged before the KO, but congrats on the win and to the Misfits.

So he quits and still managed to turn my fighter into a retard during the fight. Well done Barca/Gable!

He had 0 morale, lol. This was also arranged before the KO, but congrats on the win and to the Misfits.

Shame we couldn't make Royer-Skylar happen like we previously planned, but I kind of suspected that your team's captain would duck out on making a tough fight for your guy happen. Doesn't matter anyways now, you lost to a manager who has been inactive :) Good round though

• Upvote 1

I still want Royer :) Maybe after the tourney? Or do we fight in later rounds? Not sure how this is going to play out.

Our teams manager didn't duck out of anything. He just posts the picks but they're made as a team.

The teams face the other three in the division twice, so you still can get a shot at Royer.

Our teams manager didn't duck out of anything. He just posts the picks but they're made as a team.

helluva team

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32i72Brbe1rncd2so1_500.gif

Pick whoever you want, nothing can save you from the beat down that's coming your way.

Listen you little piss ant...have u heard the term " Don't wake the sleeping bear"? Well too late, I am awake and ready for whatever you have planned, just ask CGrace how it worked out for him :D

Listen you little piss ant...have u heard the term " Don't wake the sleeping bear"? Well too late, I am awake and ready for whatever you have planned, just ask CGrace how it worked out for him :D

Why I outta...