3. Aces of Spades - 5 pts

4. Hells Balls - 1 pt

Group B:

1. Syndicate Nutrition - 6 pts

2. TFP Graphics - 5 pts

3. Kaiser - 5 pts

4. Team Misfits - 4 pts

Full standings updated here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhAej-0tg4n4dGhzaFVBQ2VhM0xLWEJRYkpzUXh2UWc#gid=0

I will probably start on the reviews on Monday

• Upvote 1

*** BREAKING NEWS *** BREAKING NEWS *** BREAKING NEWS *** BREAKING NEWS *** BREAKING NEWS ***

Scandal at ITFL round 2 post-fight press conference - STOP - On-camera brawl between KAISER junior vice president of talent & slavery contract relations Roger "Verbal" Kint and his countryman and victorious KAISER team member Luka Beck - STOP - Beck suspected of acting as spy and passing over sensible team information to evil TFP mastermind "Captain" Lou Albano, Team KAISER's upcoming ITFL opponent - STOP - Scandal triggered by Beck's post-fight speech in which the successfull but obviously confused Cologne madman gave a friendly shoutout and thanks not to his hometeam, but to their next opponent, Team TFP - STOP - Unconfirmed sources claim Kint already contacted notorious Tycoon lawyer Lionel Gable to examine compensation claims - STOP

• Upvote 2

Manager Ruphus Duphus issues a statement from his ITFL fighter Dragon Slayer:

Slayer: I’m pissed about how the fight went down, that pile of dung kicked me in the gonads twice that the ref actually saw but in reality he was doing it the whole fight. I know I gots a big target there, but WTF. Next time I see that Fury dude, he will be pissing blood not excellence

• Upvote 1