Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Scottish people often say aye. Are you saying all Scots sound like they are under command of some butt pirate cos if you are Hastings will have to kill little Piotr in the cage! lol Hastings has this to say: 'After I fight little Piotr, he gonna have to hang his gloves up and be a door man for the local midget club.... aye!!!'

Scottish people often say aye. Are you saying all Scots sound like they are under command of some butt pirate cos if you are Hastings will have to kill little Piotr in the cage! lol Hastings has this to say: 'After I fight little Piotr, he gonna have to hang his gloves up and be a door man for the local midget club.... aye!!!'

I'm now sure how about other Scots but Hastings sounds like is fighting under such command.

Also I have an answer to Hastings from Piotr: "After our fighter I will hang your scalp not my gloves! I never heard of any midget clubs. I don't want to work nor visit clubs for Leprechauns, dude. Those clubs are good for you not for me! Because I am ALPHA! Genetically superior! Stay ALPA!"

Bragi~

"Saddler steps in with a hook that catches Parker right on the chin and knocks him to the floor! Saddler follows him down with more strikes and that's all she wrote! Parker looks absolutely devastated. "

Sweet.

http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/u/united-kingdom-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

"Aas creates a bit of space for himself and rocks Stevens with a big uppercut! Stevens tries to clinch up but Aas pushes him back against the cage and lands another monster strike that crumples Stevens to the mat! Stevens covers up and Aas unloads with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!"

Sweet indeed :)

"Aas creates a bit of space for himself and rocks Stevens with a big uppercut! Stevens tries to clinch up but Aas pushes him back against the cage and lands another monster strike that crumples Stevens to the mat! Stevens covers up and Aas unloads with more strikes until the referee steps in to end the bout!"

Sweet indeed :)

Sweet KO Ville, but I had the added satisfaction of beating someone who picked a fight with me :)

Sweet KO Ville, but I had the added satisfaction of beating someone who picked a fight with me :)

Yeah, apparently my guy doesn't have much of a chin. He does enjoy gardening and musicals however.........

• Upvote 1

Yeah, apparently my guy doesn't have much of a chin. He does enjoy gardening and musicals however.........

I was horribly unfair to my fighter. He's good in bed and enjoys musicals. Gardening is for sissies......

• Upvote 1

Pick order for USA vs FIN for WD 3

FIN vs USA

1. Naalinkieli (FIN)

2. Velli Kulho (FIN)

3. Aslak Aas (FIN)

4. Jimmy Smith (USA)

5. Tyrone Garland (USA)

6. Renex Garcia (USA)

7. Jari Litmanen (FIN)

8. Errol Jitani (USA)

9. Bob Parker (USA)

10. Ostrowski (FIN)

Post them here! And lets try not to take too long!

Guys from now on I will put updated rankings and picks after each event (SAT and SUN) in POST #5 ON THE FIRST PAGE, I forgot to reserve a post space under the orginal post. So keep an eye out for POST #5 for individual rankings, team rankings, fight picks. I will also post it up to date as well but just in case people spend ages looking through pages trying to find the rankings and picks it will also be on the first page as well!!! (again in post #5 haha)!

Remember that.

Somehow Fitch-ed my way to another win! I think 9 times out of 10 I would have been subbed in that fight....anyhow, good work Team UK!