Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Poland have till 10pm my time (GMT+4) to enter their last Polish manager into Team Poland otherwise I will start messaging Managers from nearby countries to see if they want to take the spot. I don't want to have to do this but it is keeping the rest of the managers waiting and I think most people are eager to get the show on the road. Also, presuming that the spot is filled today the creation of the 135lbs fighters will be near the end of the month but obviously I will send out a message to all of you for when the exact date is, so be prepared and make sure you have a slot free soon!

PS For anyone questioning why GMT+4, I AM British I just work abroad!

Should have got team Denmark instead, at least they'd be able to find an army of Lithuanian ring-ins to fight for nearly free.

What connection do you see between Denmark and Lithaun?

Anyways, the best Dane have already signed with Team Australia!

The teams are now completely filled!!! The last Polish manager sent me a pm and he is in, thanks SanOK out promotions. You saved Poland from having to take in an import!

*****All managers who are taking part in the tournament check the updated original post for new information/schedules/smack talk.******

ALL PLACES ARE FILLED. REMEMBER TO SEND 10K THROUGH TO ME AND PM ME IN GAME WHEN YOU HAVE SENT YOUR MONEY TO ME! (MY INFO IN GAME CAN BE FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL POST)

Everyone involved please notice that the creation date will be 27th of March (10 days)! I will send this round to each manager involved.

Also, please take a couple of minutes to read through the first post with details carefully there have been a few changes, for the better of course!

Holy crap! I think you made an error with your coding. Good luck finding where the mistake is :blink:

Fear not! I have managed to recover it! But yes I think Word and this forum don't get along, that or my laptop is fucked! :nerdrage:

Make sure you all read the updates on the 1st post! I will put them here just to be very clear:

- Creation date and time: 27th of March 2pm GMT.

- Send your 10K minimum entry fee now.

What connection do you see between Denmark and Lithaun?

The army of Lithuanians who have jumped the border into Denmark and do all the shitty jobs for cheap ;)

As for dates and timescales, I reckon we'll add all the new stuff a week on Monday and I will move all that day's fights to Tuesday. You wouldn't need to set anything at all, even if you have a fight coming up straight away, as I've spent quite a bit of time making the fight engine work around it, if you don't have an skill in transitions or escapes. If that is the case, it just takes a % of your points from all other skills and adds them to transitions and escapes, setting them to the current level you have in defensive grappling.

Just remembered this. It's gonna be one interesting creation process because of the new secondaries. Nice little detail to spice things up for sure :D

oh wow I forgot about that, not gonna lie, makes makes me a little nervous!

ps everyone who has not sent money through to me please do it as soon as you can so I can get the total prize pot sum shown up on the first post for you all

Looks like the winning pot size is gonna be fairly large! thanks to those who have paid entry fee and especially those who have sent more than they need to, god lads! those of you who have not paid please send the money soon, if you don't remember check the list on the first post.

I have mixed feelings about this tournament. It's going to be awesome to hear the Star Spangled Banner play when we win, but it might get old having to listen to it play five times in one night for every round of the tourney. Oh well, we'll just have to deal with it....

I know everyone is in the tournament for the bragging rights and national pride but the current winning team pot size is: 450K (90K each)and still waiting on a few more entry fee's. Only a week till creation date as well. Also remember there are other prizes to be won and it is likely that those prize amounts will increase as well!

I just realized we're going to be among the first people making new fighters with escapes and transitions, that combined with the new fight engine could really level the playing field and throw up some strange results.....

Also thanks to all the guys who have put more money into the tournament than they had too.