Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

I'm surprised by the lack of Americans interested in this.

Was about to say the same thing. I wonder what's holding them back really? I'd imagine that "the rulers of the world" would've been all over this. :arrowhead:

You bet your sweet arse I am ready to lose a bucket load of decisions for Team Australia. I'll pass this onto Stu and stick it into The Smashes thread too.

You bet your sweet arse I am ready to lose a bucket load of decisions for Team Australia. I'll pass this onto Stu and stick it into The Smashes thread too.

Cheers mate, loving the confidence! haha

Good idea but for now I am gonna stick with just one country BUT if i dont get the slightest bit of interest from the Brazil lads come 6pm GMT they are out and another country will be anounced, if that fuckin fails then I will do something like mix poles and russians in one team or sumin

Seeing as though it seems all ideas are on the floor heres mine ... Kinda like your doing here make old rivalrys cone back eg from historical purposes ... Perhaps not as UK will be against everyone

Team Scandinavia/Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Norway)? I think there's quite a lot of them, and they would make a natural grudge match with Team Finland.....just an idea for if the Brazilians don't show up!

Team Scandinavia/Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Norway)? I think there's quite a lot of them, and they would make a natural grudge match with Team Finland.....just an idea for if the Brazilians don't show up!

I was about to suggest this too. Add Team Scandinavia and Im pretty sure they could get a team together. Not sure how to reach them though if they don't visit this thread. :E

I just messaged the polish top team leader, hopefully they are keen... cheers for the link @calmlikeabomb... and before the russians ask why not them its because i checked out the russian top team but there is only 5 members and none online.. I know not every russian is in that alliance but it makes it easier when u got a guy who can quickly check if a bunch of people from their country is up for the tourny! ALSO, we are still waiting on the ameriCANS! someone in the USA team or someone that knows a few americans on here please see if a few of them are interested; its easier when we work together on this! Cheers lads!

Ok so i have feedback from the Polish, I have been told that they would likely be able to fill a team so I am going to add that in the list instead of brazil.. Dr JZ told me that there was no interest form the brazilians so screw the 6pm deadline they are being taken off now.. and thanks calmlikeabomb again, i think Roger was the guy i am lookin for.

7 spaces remain in the whole tournament; again thank you all for filling them up so quickly over the last 3 or so days. And Chris Garcia deserves a mention for offering 25K for the sub/KO/fight of the tournament! Thank you Chris.

Also, can someone point me in the direction to the best god damn poster designer there ever was?

Opa did the best one's I've seen but I've not been around for a while. The one he did for my Konflikt MMA World Cup back in the day was awesome

Team USA is now filled with the last member to join being Jonathan Brookins, thank you... Now we just got the Poles (3 places left) and the Aussies (2 places left) to go!

haha I was thinking the same but the rest is good, which does make me think why not make the brought to you by bit good as well!!! anyway,i'm happy with it.