Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Aight guys we have another Polish manager in the mix, cheers Michal!

Also, a few managers have been asking me if they are allowed to sack and replace a fighter after creation date in case the fighter that they have created is a slow learner etc.

- So I came up with this idea that yes you can sack your fighter and replace him with a new creation within the first week of of the creation date but the deadline will be exactly 7 days after creation; so after the 7 days since creation you are stuck with that fighter for the tournament.

- The first event will be 4 weeks after the creation date to give time for training up your fighters a bit, so week 1 will be a testing time for those who are considering not keeping their first fighter creation.

Just to make it clear here is what I mean in a time line:

- *Fighter creation date.*

- Week 1: Train and option to sack and replace fighter.

- Week 2: Train and cannot sack fighter.

- Week 3: Train and cannot sack fighter.

- Week 4: Train and cannot sack fighter.

- *First event*

After the first event the remaining events will take place every 3 weeks!

• Upvote 1

Glad I entered a Polish team; Sir Artur joins the Polish team as the 4th member! 1 more space in Poland and Australia have 2 more available... hopefully they find their balls soon and enter! :yeahright:

Sorry for the delay, it took us a while to find our balls in Team Australia. Turns out they were in Team UKs mouth after the epic tea bagging that was TUF The Smashes.

• Upvote 1

Sorry for the delay, it took us a while to find our balls in Team Australia. Turns out they were in Team UKs mouth after the epic tea bagging that was TUF The Smashes.

Not in the lightweight division or coaches fight mate