Guess Diaz isnt lying

toejam98

Again you brought up the result of a 43 year old fighter fighting a 30 year old. Most people knew the results before it happened. I guess it is only a surprise to you. A prime Tank would have raped Kimbo. But a slow, out of shape 43 year who chin is gone wasnt going to win.

Also you cant see skill. You are a noob. Tank, the famoust brawler, has shown a more versitle boxing game than almost anyone today. HE has shown a good jab vs Frye, power in both hands and works the body very well. I guess you just dont know what to look for. Also his wrestling and submission defense has always been pretty good and way under rated. He escaped Mir's triangle, and oma plata. Most dont escape Mirs subs at all. But you dont know shit about grappling so this would be lost on you. His skills have always been very good. But cardio and now age make skills not factor in at all. Like i have said many time. MMA is 90% physical. There is a lot of top fighters who have very poor individual skills like Jon Jones who has no BJJ and little boxing or Thai training but blows people away because he is a better athlete. When you get old it doesnt matter what skills you have.

Rankings dont matter. Belfort isnt a top fighter. Is he ranked? Of course but that is just a product of the UFC match making. Give him Chael rather than Bisping and Belfort is no longer ranked! See how that works? Belfort is good at what he does. But he doesnt do much of the MMA game. He has huge holes and if he doesnt finish you in the first round he cant win. Of his 15 ko's only 3 made it past the first 3 minutes. There is literally a ton of fighters that can beat him. Just like Nick Diaz. Cant beat a wrestler to save his life. He ducks them for years while people rank him and forget he isnt even close to being a top 10 fighter. So when people win you have to move them up the ranks but it doesnt make it any more meaningful.

I didnt even mention Kimbo in my last post, but we already established you never learned how to read so thats ok. Oh you can't see skill? Ok, thats why every sport and organization pay millions of dollars for scouts. There just there to eat hotdogs and look busy right?

Oh yea his Def Grap is so good he escaped mirs Triangle and Omaplata and then got SUBBED IN 46 SECONDS TO A TOE HOLD. Isnt that still the only toe hold submission ever in the UFC? Yea great sub defense.

MMA is not 90% Physical lol. At UFC Levels a lot of guys are TOP NOTCH PHYSICALLY.... They should all be fighting to draws right? And yea Jon Jones sucks he has no skill your right. He only wins because of his height and what not. Really hes a sucky fighter tho. Brainsmasher you are such a smart guy, your magical traning partners have enlightened you so well.

and LOL at anyone who puts any weight into anything Joe Rogan says. He is borderline batshit crazy. I think the UFC is lucky to have him and i give him respect for coming to the UFC when he was a star. But he is a big fan boy at heart. Anyone who was around when he first started announcing, not Toejam because he is a noob, knows lots of people hated him because he broke the first rule of announcing. He was very bias and basically rooted for fighters over others. It took him a long time to stop doing that but he still does it today. Its just not as often and obvious. He is a fan of anyone who is doing great. GSP,Silva, Cain, etc. Also if he has train with someone or smoked with someone he is unbarable to listen to during their fights. I block announcers out in all fights. But i still hear him nut ride Diaz and say his name 1000 times. Watch when he is talking to Dana back stage. He is either the biggest UFC shill or he eats up the hype the UFC sells like a UFC fan boy. Either way he is hardly a credible source.

If you believe Silva is at his peak at 37 then you are a moron. Its not logical unless you want to claim he is on steroids. As for his fights it would be hard to detect any decline because he is fighting people who is aging with him. They are making no attempt to bring in new talent into 185 even though it is historically been the weakest division. In the last 12 booked TUF seasons There have been twice as many Welter Weights on the show than Middle Weights. Why is that? WW is stacked and compeititive and has the second most fighters than any division on the UFC roster. The reason is they are in no hurry to challenge Silva. They have their eyes on Brazil and Dana loves Silva. The one propspect that has got in, Weidman, is 30. Not exactly a spring chicken. So when Silva appears to be in his "Prime", yeah it looks that way for a reason and by design. Just as people like you fell for the Diaz hype outside the UFC. People wanted to believe that just because he was winning that he had improved. That all his holes that got him washed out of the UFC were fixed dispite never being tested by a wrestler to show it was no longer a weakness. They also believed that he had some how over the 7 years of lower compeition had not lost any physcial ability even though you can see his hands were slower. But as long as he won noone looked past that to see the truth.

I didnt even mention Kimbo in my last post, but we already established you never learned how to read so thats ok. Oh you can't see skill? Ok, thats why every sport and organization pay millions of dollars for scouts. There just there to eat hotdogs and look busy right?

Oh yea his Def Grap is so good he escaped mirs Triangle and Omaplata and then got SUBBED IN 46 SECONDS TO A TOE HOLD. Isnt that still the only toe hold submission ever in the UFC? Yea great sub defense.

MMA is not 90% Physical lol. At UFC Levels a lot of guys are TOP NOTCH PHYSICALLY.... They should all be fighting to draws right? And yea Jon Jones sucks he has no skill your right. He only wins because of his height and what not. Really hes a sucky fighter tho. Brainsmasher you are such a smart guy, your magical traning partners have enlightened you so well.

I didnt say noone can see skill. I said YOU cant. Also even if you are experienced to see skill. It isnt 100%. Even those scouts you mentioned in other sports admits its a crap shoot. You do the best you can and in the end its up to luck. There is a lot of picks that were #1, #2, top 10 picks that were huge busts.

Yeah he got caught in a toe hold. He caught Pete Williams in the only shoulder lock in the UFC. Have you ever seen anyone escape an armbar like Sylvia and still get his arm broken? That was a first. How many HW's have been submited by knee bar? Not many. How many ADCC champions have had their arm broken in the UFC? Didnt stop it from happening to Roberto Traven. He must not have any defensive grappling either!

So you are saying Jon Jones is a Black Belt in BJJ? What about Brown Belt? Nope! I wont get into his striking because there isnt nothing there to compare. He hasnt train striking for very long and he isnt using many aspect of either style. But he is fast and can land anything he wants regardless of what level his technique is. Just like a Prime Roy Jones Jr. He was faster than everyone. So he got by with stuff fighters are taught not to do. Like lead left hooks and stuff. Once he got older and his speed wasnt so much better than everyone else. His lack of technique was exposed. His defense was not very good. Once he wasnt just to fast to hit and needed real defense he got KO'ed. He was 49-1 until he was 34 then went 7-7 since with 4 KO losses in a sport where he gets to pick his own fights. Jon isnt hitting or making people miss because of any great striking technique. He isnt landing spinning elbows because he just knows how to do them and no one else does.

At UFC Levels a lot of guys are TOP NOTCH PHYSICALLY.... They should all be fighting to draws right?

Oh more of your first grader logic. NO! Even if all UFC fighters were athletically better than non UFC fighter, which they are not, that still wouldnt make all UFC fighters equal athletically. Outside the UFC skill is more important than in the UFC. Lots of guys even athletes outside the UFC have huge holes in their game. But once you get to the UFC ussually you have a adequate skill level in almost all areas. Jon Jones doesnt have any BJJ. But he has been taught enough defense which is the easiest thing to learn to avoid subs from his dominant position. You dont have to be great at BJJ to defend. Lots of fighters do it with no formal BJJ training. Just a few intangibles will get you past the minor leagues of MMA. Jon Jones has the 3 most important things in MMA. Speed, strength, wrestling base. With those it doesnt matter what his other skills are. All he would need is a blue belt in BJJ. He doesnt have great striking power. But doesnt need it. We dont know about his chin. But how many are fast enough to test it? Doesnt need that either. Doesnt need submissions because he will win a decision anyway. His reach isnt needed although it does magnify the effects of his speed, strength, and wrestling. With no boxing skill, Mauy Thai skill, or BJJ skill. He still is a nightmare match up for anyone in the UFC. But bring in other athletes or let him age. That will change. Silva is doing the same thing. Smashing people much slower than him.

No I don't think Silva is in his prime. But the way you talk the second the guy goes from 30 to 31 he falls of the face of the earth and needs a walker to get out of bed. Thats not the case. And Weidman is 28, not 30. But Im sure you knew that, that was just a typo ofc.

Funny how you tell me what I believed, espeically since I never even mentioned Diaz.

I didnt say noone can see skill. I said YOU cant. Also even if you are experienced to see skill. It isnt 100%. Even those scouts you mentioned in other sports admits its a crap shoot. You do the best you can and in the end its up to luck. There is a lot of picks that were #1, #2, top 10 picks that were huge busts.

Yeah he got caught in a toe hold. He caught Pete Williams in the only shoulder lock in the UFC. Have you ever seen anyone escape an armbar like Sylvia and still get his arm broken? That was a first. How many HW's have been submited by knee bar? Not many. How many ADCC champions have had their arm broken in the UFC? Didnt stop it from happening to Roberto Traven. He must not have any defensive grappling either!

So you are saying Jon Jones is a Black Belt in BJJ? What about Brown Belt? Nope! I wont get into his striking because there isnt nothing there to compare. He hasnt train striking for very long and he isnt using many aspect of either style. But he is fast and can land anything he wants regardless of what level his technique is. Just like a Prime Roy Jones Jr. He was faster than everyone. So he got by with stuff fighters are taught not to do. Like lead left hooks and stuff. Once he got older and his speed wasnt so much better than everyone else. His lack of technique was exposed. His defense was not very good. Once he wasnt just to fast to hit and needed real defense he got KO'ed. He was 49-1 until he was 34 then went 7-7 since with 4 KO losses in a sport where he gets to pick his own fights. Jon isnt hitting or making people miss because of any great striking technique. He isnt landing spinning elbows because he just knows how to do them and no one else does.

Oh more of your first grader logic. NO! Even if all UFC fighters were athletically better than non UFC fighter, which they are not, that still wouldnt make all UFC fighters equal athletically. Outside the UFC skill is more important than in the UFC. Lots of guys even athletes outside the UFC have huge holes in their game. But once you get to the UFC ussually you have a adequate skill level in almost all areas. Jon Jones doesnt have any BJJ. But he has been taught enough defense which is the easiest thing to learn to avoid subs from his dominant position. You dont have to be great at BJJ to defend. Lots of fighters do it with no formal BJJ training. Just a few intangibles will get you past the minor leagues of MMA. Jon Jones has the 3 most important things in MMA. Speed, strength, wrestling base. With those it doesnt matter what his other skills are. All he would need is a blue belt in BJJ. He doesnt have great striking power. But doesnt need it. We dont know about his chin. But how many are fast enough to test it? Doesnt need that either. Doesnt need submissions because he will win a decision anyway. His reach isnt needed although it does magnify the effects of his speed, strength, and wrestling. With no boxing skill, Mauy Thai skill, or BJJ skill. He still is a nightmare match up for anyone in the UFC. But bring in other athletes or let him age. That will change. Silva is doing the same thing. Smashing people much slower than him.

Oh ok You KNOW ME so you know what I can see. You can't compare trying to scout a 1st 4th or 10th Round pick. OFC It's hard to see the talent difference at that level when guys are that good. But if you turn on an Episode of BULLY BEATDOWN for example, and watch the MMA fighter fight the BULLY you can clearly see who is better right?

So yes, tank is that bad their is quite a big difference between him and other fighters. You can tell just by watching him hes not very good.

Funny how your so smart you say Jones has the 3 biggest things, and you don't mention his reach. His reach is his biggest asset.

Your views on everything is such bullshit it's unbelievable. I don't even know what point your trying to argue half the time. I went from telling you Tank Abbott is shit which is a fact and now your trying to explain to me that Anderson Silva and Jon Jones arn't good fighters, 1 guys just fights old people and the other guys is just physcially better then everyone but he has no skills.

If your a UFC champion you cant just be a physical beast, or just have a lot of skill. You have to be the full package. Theres a lot of fighters who Physically are UNHUMAN and arnt successfull.

• Upvote 1

No I don't think Silva is in his prime. But the way you talk the second the guy goes from 30 to 31 he falls of the face of the earth and needs a walker to get out of bed. Thats not the case. And Weidman is 28, not 30. But Im sure you knew that, that was just a typo ofc.

Funny how you tell me what I believed, espeically since I never even mentioned Diaz.

If you dont think he is in his prime why did you quote Rogan as saying he is if you dont believe it either? No i dont think you fall off going from 30-31. But comparing 30-31 to 24-25 is a huge different. I also believe there is a lot of people who do fall off drastically at that age. I think for the most part the ability gap between fighters isnt that much except for the few exceptions like Jones and Silva and GSP. So when you decline the slightest in such a compeitive sport, especially when it isnt a great style fight for you, then it can be the difference between being a contender and not even being UFC worthy. Like Couture. even at 47 you couldnt really see a loss of speed with the naked eye. We know its there. You cant see loss of strength but its there. We know the reflexes are gone but you can see it. What you do see is the effects. He cant land any more. Gets hit all the time. A split second decline in reaction time is the difference between a strike slipping past your face or crushing straight into your jaw. You cant see that thousands of a second difference but its effect can end careers. You see guys like Rizzo, Quarry, Chuck, Tito, Hughes and countless others hit this wall and go from compeitior to completely useless. The UFC keeps a lot of guys in this range so it dont always come into play. But when they are fed to a younger fighter of a specific style it is a difference maker. Like when the UFC tried to feed Rich Franklin to Gustaffson. Im not sold on Gus. He has a lot to work on. But he would have killed Rich. The age and reach vs old and suspect chin. Franklin declined it claiming Gus wasnt a name yet. But we know what would have happened and why the fight was offered. The UFC wanted a changing of the guard.

If you dont think he is in his prime why did you quote Rogan as saying he is if you dont believe it either? No i dont think you fall off going from 30-31. But comparing 30-31 to 24-25 is a huge different. I also believe there is a lot of people who do fall off drastically at that age. I think for the most part the ability gap between fighters isnt that much except for the few exceptions like Jones and Silva and GSP. So when you decline the slightest in such a compeitive sport, especially when it isnt a great style fight for you, then it can be the difference between being a contender and not even being UFC worthy. Like Couture. even at 47 you couldnt really see a loss of speed with the naked eye. We know its there. You cant see loss of strength but its there. We know the reflexes are gone but you can see it. What you do see is the effects. He cant land any more. Gets hit all the time. A split second decline in reaction time is the difference between a strike slipping past your face or crushing straight into your jaw. You cant see that thousands of a second difference but its effect can end careers. You see guys like Rizzo, Quarry, Chuck, Tito, Hughes and countless others hit this wall and go from compeitior to completely useless. The UFC keeps a lot of guys in this range so it dont always come into play. But when they are fed to a younger fighter of a specific style it is a difference maker. Like when the UFC tried to feed Rich Franklin to Gustaffson. Im not sold on Gus. He has a lot to work on. But he would have killed Rich. The age and reach vs old and suspect chin. Franklin declined it claiming Gus wasnt a name yet. But we know what would have happened and why the fight was offered. The UFC wanted a changing of the guard.

I dont think theres that big of a difference between 24-25 and 30-31. Like I said, I blieve your prime is like 29. Even if you look at athletes, youll notice they may get drafted or go pro at 24ish, but if you look at a picture at 30 there a lot bigger and stronger. They fill out more and truley change into a man.

I do agree with the rest of what you said though, I was never arguing age does not matter. And I understand what you say when you say even a slight change can make a big difference. My point is, these guys you can still see when they fight they are good fighters. I'm not saying your going to see the reflex slowing or the speed slow drastically, Im just saying Couture at 47 you can tell the guy knows how to fight. But when you watch Tank, there is nothing about him thats impressive. Even at his prime.

Also, smart fighters or fighters who can put there pride a side and make good decisions can adapt with age.

Some guys can't, they will fight the way they fight, and when they get too old and there body can no longer support that way of fighting they dont make any changes... And that becomes the end of them.

Like Liddel for example, weather his chin declined, or he got slower. Whatever it be, he never changed his fighting style, and he began taking losses. He was still a very talented fighter, in both the Shogun fight and Franklin fight he kicked some serious ass, but whatever it was, (declinging chin or speed) He never changed his balls to the wall style and he got caught. Maybe if he did try to fight smarter when he got older he would've been able to wint hose fights..

In the end the bottemline is you have to beat your opponent, theres many ways to do it. Age can play a big part in what limits you can take your self, and how you can fight and what you can give out and take in, but you can still be succesfull with age.

It's hard to explain this, but theres certain fighters that are successful even though they lack certain things. Some guys are slow, put they still put there fist on peoples chins and win fights.. Some people arn't very strong but they still win fights. So if a guy who excelled in these areas gets older and declines a bit, and hes now even with those other guys. He still win and even dominate if he figthts smart

Oh ok You KNOW ME so you know what I can see. You can't compare trying to scout a 1st 4th or 10th Round pick. OFC It's hard to see the talent difference at that level when guys are that good. But if you turn on an Episode of BULLY BEATDOWN for example, and watch the MMA fighter fight the BULLY you can clearly see who is better right?

So yes, tank is that bad their is quite a big difference between him and other fighters. You can tell just by watching him hes not very good.

Funny how your so smart you say Jones has the 3 biggest things, and you don't mention his reach. His reach is his biggest asset.

Your views on everything is such bullshit it's unbelievable. I don't even know what point your trying to argue half the time. I went from telling you Tank Abbott is shit which is a fact and now your trying to explain to me that Anderson Silva and Jon Jones arn't good fighters, 1 guys just fights old people and the other guys is just physcially better then everyone but he has no skills.

If your a UFC champion you cant just be a physical beast, or just have a lot of skill. You have to be the full package. Theres a lot of fighters who Physically are UNHUMAN and arnt successfull.

So tell me what he does wrong. Inst4ead of making shit up and throwing out cliches. Give some substance. You cant because you are not qualified. You have no training critic shit. Tank has a specific style and does lots of things fighters today do. Being slow or poor cardio isnt poor skill. Throwing hooks or brawling isnt poor skill either. Is Robbie Lawler unskilled too? He fights exactly like Tank. Seldom throws jabs or 90% of the other techniques in boxing. But it works and just because he doesnt use it exclusively doesnt mean he doesnt have it. Tank has trained boxing for the last 25 years and was actually about to go into boxing professionally and was trained at the UU 96 by one of the best boxing coaches in the country.

Jesse Reid is a boxer and Hall of Fame trainer. His former students include world champions Roger Mayweather, Lamon Brewster, Johnny Tapia, Orlando Canizales, Reggie Johnson and Bruce Curry. He has trained 23 World Champions and developed over 40 world-rated boxers

To say he has no skill because he blended his boxing with his wrestling is ignorant. His striking style is what i liked most about his fights. It was perfect for his aggressive style. Right hand on his chin ready to catch and incoming punch as he pushed forward and threw his jab. Then the right hands would snap from his chin and follow the left. This got him inside where he followed it up with a takedown. The only downside of his style is it was made for that era not this one. It was perfect. But once people learned to survive in all areas and drag the fight out. It killed all aggressive fighters. Baroni was another. Lawler when he gets people who can strike with him will be punched for his agressive style too. It has nothing to do with skill.

Boxed for 25+ years and wrestled for 37 years. Yeah he doesnt know what he is doing lol. The problem is all the skill in the world doesnt matter if you are physically unable to execute it effectively. Tank didnt take care of himself over the years and doesnt have the speed or cardio to be effective anymore. You can only fluzuate in weight so much before it bite you. His entire career he would gain weight after a fight then lose it training for the fight then put it back on. 50 lbs back and forth almost every fight.

he loses...a lot. that's what he does wrong. robbie lawler actually wins fights against relevant competition...that's the difference. a bum loses a lot of fights...tank loses a lot of fights, hence why he is a bum. this isnt a complicated thing to understand. the one think tank is "good" at (boxing)...he would get embarassed by any competent boxer. kimbo made him look dumb, and i dont think anyone is hyping up kimbo's hands. rolles gracie could probably beat tank abbot in a boxing match.

• Upvote 1

I dont think theres that big of a difference between 24-25 and 30-31. Like I said, I blieve your prime is like 29. Even if you look at athletes, youll notice they may get drafted or go pro at 24ish, but if you look at a picture at 30 there a lot bigger and stronger. They fill out more and truley change into a man.

I do agree with the rest of what you said though, I was never arguing age does not matter. And I understand what you say when you say even a slight change can make a big difference. My point is, these guys you can still see when they fight they are good fighters. I'm not saying your going to see the reflex slowing or the speed slow drastically, Im just saying Couture at 47 you can tell the guy knows how to fight. But when you watch Tank, there is nothing about him thats impressive. Even at his prime.

Also, smart fighters or fighters who can put there pride a side and make good decisions can adapt with age.

Some guys can't, they will fight the way they fight, and when they get too old and there body can no longer support that way of fighting they dont make any changes... And that becomes the end of them.

Like Liddel for example, weather his chin declined, or he got slower. Whatever it be, he never changed his fighting style, and he began taking losses. He was still a very talented fighter, in both the Shogun fight and Franklin fight he kicked some serious ass, but whatever it was, (declinging chin or speed) He never changed his balls to the wall style and he got caught. Maybe if he did try to fight smarter when he got older he would've been able to wint hose fights..

In the end the bottemline is you have to beat your opponent, theres many ways to do it. Age can play a big part in what limits you can take your self, and how you can fight and what you can give out and take in, but you can still be succesfull with age.

It's hard to explain this, but theres certain fighters that are successful even though they lack certain things. Some guys are slow, put they still put there fist on peoples chins and win fights.. Some people arn't very strong but they still win fights. So if a guy who excelled in these areas gets older and declines a bit, and hes now even with those other guys. He still win and even dominate if he figthts smart

Im not a big believer in changing the way you fight. I dont think a fighter can change drastically. Small changes maybe. But i believe you have a natrual instnct to fight a certain way. Lets take Chuck for example. He spent his entire career using wrestling in reverse. Sprawl and Brawl. He never showed he could ever use it offensively late in his career. Yeah he caught Wandy off guard once who has horrible takedown defense. Maybe he could still have been good enough offensively to get Franklin down. But Franklin has good footwork and has never been easy to get down. Plus he has a great game from his back. Chuck was subbed here before. Maybe he gets subbed or rolled. He hasnt done this style in his life. Maybe he gets caught trying for a takedown. There are many fighters who have tried to change and have been smashed. Only to have people wonder why they went away from their game plan and fought stupidly. Chuck trying to not fight aggressively isnt the same fighter either,. Big punchers rely on aggression to open up the defense to land big shots. If you take a technical approach like in boxing it takes many many punches to set them up or break the defense down so the big right hands can land. If you push the pace of the fight you force them to make a mistake. They dont see anything coming. The down side if you rish running into something. But the best fighters like this have good chins. Tank, Baroni, Chuck, Hendo, etc. BUt when the chin is gone you are just as likely to get knocked out as land the KO.

Couture is a good example. I call him the smartest fighter because he knows what he can and cant do in a fight. BUt like everyone else if it is a bad fight. There is nothing he can do. He did good at avoiding these fights with contracr disputes and stuff. But when he fought, i think it was Ricco but it could have been Barnett, he said he trained to much BJJ and thats why he lost. He said he spent so much time on his back that when put there in the fight he felt comfortable when before like most wrestlers would have scrambled off his back at all cost. He laid there on the bottom and got smashed. Bottom fighting was never going to work for him. He was best sticking to his bread and butter even if it wasnt going to be good enough.

I dont think there is a hard peak age like 29. Its a little different for everyone. But i do believe you are a little faster and quicker reflexes in your early 20's. than later 20's. You do get stronger and learn more skill later in your 20's but there is just something different when you look back at when a 30 year old fighter was younger. They might not have been better but they was quicker. You just cant put your finger on it.

he loses...a lot. that's what he does wrong. robbie lawler actually wins fights against relevant competition...that's the difference. a bum loses a lot of fights...tank loses a lot of fights, hence why he is a bum. this isnt a complicated thing to understand. the one think tank is "good" at (boxing)...he would get embarassed by any competent boxer. kimbo made him look dumb, and i dont think anyone is hyping up kimbo's hands. rolles gracie could probably beat tank abbot in a boxing match.

Couture loses a lot too. I guess he is a bum. Tank at that age was supposed to lose to Kimbo. Tank in his prime would have killed Kimbo and you know it. Hell Kimbo would beat Couture right now IMO. You willl deny this because it shits on your arguement and you will have to blame Coutures age. easier to claim Couture at 49 would still win when he was lucky to crawl and takedown a fat stationary James Toney.

i'll deny it because it wouldnt happen. and again...couture lost to RELEVANT competition. do you know what lyoto machida would do to tank? also...couture doesnt have a losing record. he managed to compile a winning record against guys who were actually good. do you see the difference, dummy?

• Upvote 1

i'll deny it because it wouldnt happen. and again...couture lost to RELEVANT competition. do you know what lyoto machida would do to tank? also...couture doesnt have a losing record. he managed to compile a winning record against guys who were actually good. do you see the difference, dummy?

you mean Couture managed to rob decision againts guys who were actually good. Good post, otherwise.

No he didnt. He lost to bums early in his career. After that he cherry picked fights by retiringbefore he lost and coming back when the match up was right. If not for this he would have a losing record.

BrainSmasher's ultimate fantasy involves rubbing vaseline on that chest.

I have to say in that picture he looks kinda hard. He probably dont have skills to back it up but I can understand why people would root for him.

Brainsmasher you lost the last little bit of credibility you had when you started preaching about Tank....

Why would i need or care wether anyone on a forum thinks im credible? lol shows how serious you take this fantasy world. Pretty sad!