I hate...

That's Cheryl Cole, the most gorgeous woman on this planet (happens to be a brit) until she went and did this!

photo.jpg

Which is another thing I hate.... gorgeous girls destroying themselfs with horrible tattoos!

if anyone wonders that's here ass and lower back covered in a giant freaking rose.... who'd want to be looking at that when hitting it from behind?

Yep being smart was not her strong point by the seems of it, and she ain't so pretty anymore.

people who lies that they didnt although they did something. fuck you castor you liar you did buy yourself out from the bet fucking asshole

That is not a very nice thing to say Igor Byhenikov

And yes, I bought myself out from that bet - Because I didnt want to take your money, thats how nice guy I am

• Downvote 3

...meetings @ work where you HAVE TO be present even when the subject doesn't concern you or your job what-so-ever.

Btw, Im only physically present in those meeting tbh. =)

Haha yep this is something I have to do as well and I hate it too! And the stupid waste of time "safety" meetings I have to attend are just as bad.

That's Cheryl Cole, the most gorgeous woman on this planet (happens to be a brit) until she went and did this!

photo.jpg

Which is another thing I hate.... gorgeous girls destroying themselfs with horrible tattoos!

if anyone wonders that's here ass and lower back covered in a giant freaking rose.... who'd want to be looking at that when hitting it from behind?

this is all new to me, wth? how could you possibly destroy the view this bad???

I hate when your at a shopping center that has a full carpark and you follow someone that is obviously finished shopping to their spot so that you can move in after they leave. Then they proceed to take 5 minutes to load 4 bags of groceries into the car and then sit in the car for a couple minutes before reversing (crawling) out of their spot.

I hate when your at a shopping center that has a full carpark and you follow someone that is obviously finished shopping to their spot so that you can move in after they leave. Then they proceed to take 5 minutes to load 4 bags of groceries into the car and then sit in the car for a couple minutes before reversing (crawling) out of their spot.

to add to this, i hate lazy fuckers that just leave their shopping cart in the parking lot (blocking parking spaces and dinging people's cars when the inevitably roll around from the wind/etc), instead of walking the 20 feet to leave it in one of the shopping cart return areas.