ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

ITFL2 Team Finale Preview

http://i.imgur.com/OTFUFFE.jpg

Ghost of Harray Caray: Hello again everybody, I am the ghost of Harry Caray here to preview the ITFL2 team finale. With me today is a an individual who needs no introduction if you are a part of the leather daddy scene in Latvia; "Man Rape" Edgars Simans.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13872101904617.jpg

Simans: Thank you Harry. Have can you be here? I thought you were dead?

GoHC: Well Edgars, JLP and God are good friends, so he called in a favor and got me paroled for the day. After we do this dumb preview I get a night of booze and whores as a payment.

Simans: Pffffftttttt. Why pay for it Harry. Rape is more fun.

GoHC: Whoah Edgars, we made raping women illegal in America in 1972. Those were the good old days.

Simans: Who said anything about women?

GoHC: I think I like you son. We really need to get this card broken down though. Me and you will talk some more at the after party. Lets get to it, the first fight we will talk about is Cornel Develutian v Joseph Shoznes. Develutian is from the DeadyDirk fight camp and has a record of 4-7 in ITFL2 competition. Shoznes comes from the Kronix fight club and has a ITFL record of 5-6.

Simans: Cornel is my dream date, he is hot and easy to KO. Very little foreplay would be involved before I am getting my rape on. Schnozes is from Transylvania, we how saying here in Latvia, "Transylvanian's don't wipe." So I want nothing to do with Schnoze. Schnoze by KO and I will be waiting in Develutian's dressing room post fight.

GoHC: Those are bold words Edgars. From what I've heard about St. Lucians, Cornel is just going to pretend to be asleep. Let's get on to the next fight. Here we have Peter Taphorn v Vitali Kersikov. Taphorn trains with JLP at the Cooker and comes in with ITFL2 record of 7-4. Kersikov is a Dinooo fighter with a record of 7-4 in ITFL2 competition. What do you think about this one Edgars?

Simans: I think Taphorn how a sexy bandana on his face. I like how he wears it low to be ready to give me a mouth hug. I would...

GoHC: C'mon man, will you just talk about the fight?

Simans: Quiet old ghost bitch. I will deal with you later. Taphorn is a blackbelt, but he is tiny. In Latvia we call him a twink or a spinner. He will need to get Kersikov to the ground quickly to survive. I am not sure if he how that ability. Kersikov is bigger fighter and far better striker. Taphorn has been smashed by leg kicks in this tourney so Kersikov has an easy path to victory. I how Kersikov winning this one by decision mostly because I almost dated his mom.

GoHC: Thanks for staying on topic for a minute. Our next fight is Barry Allen v Lance Templeton. Allen fights for Team Duphus and is a replacement fighter. He has a ITFL2 record of 3-1. Templeton is managed by Manetoeson. He has gone 7-3 in ITFL2.

Simans: Templeton is called "Destroyer of Nerds". For this fight he should rename to "Destroyer of Old Hillbilly Invalids". Allen is the winner of EPL junior and his manager is a suspect in ratting me out to Mike. He has a black belt but not enough wrestling to really take advantage of his ground skills. Templeton is a striker and should how an advantage there. I think this is closet fight of night and very hard to pick. Templeton wins by KO because duphus is snitch and how weak chin.

GoHC: Bold words there Edgars; If the moon was made of goat or potato would you eat it?

Simans: Stupid question old man. Of course I would. The moon is so big all of Latvia could have goat and potato. What is next fight wrinkled sphincter?

GoHC: Sorry, I am a deep thinker and just needed to know where you stood on that important issue. Our next fight is Kenta Kobashi v Julian Knight. Kobashi comes from the Kint camp. He has a ITFL2 record of 10-1. Knight fights out of the Aussie camp of Stu Pidasol. He has a record of 6-5 in ITFL2.

Simans: Kint is suspect #1 in snitching me out. He how jealousy issues of me. My pimpis outclasses his. Kobashi has done a great job in ITFL2 as one of the younger fighters in this tourney. On paper he is worst fighter of these two. Knight is more skilled, but has chin of old woman. I would pick Kobashi, but he is snitch. In Latvia, snitches get stitches. Knight by decision.

GoHC; Wow. Bold words from a borderline retard. Our last fight is the main event. Conan Drogo v Colin Croft. Croft fights out of Matt Cave camp and is a perfect 11-0 in ITFL2. Drogo fights for Showdown and has gone an impressive 8-3 this season. Drogo spelled backwards is Ogord.

Simans: Are you a stupid? Croft is a monster. He makes my anus quiver in many ways. He how to be the favorite in this one. Drogo is very impressive too. He how big power and has been very successful so far. I will sit on cucumber during this fight. Croft will win by KO, but Drogo has to be one of favorites to win individual gold.

GoHC: Thanks for the run-down humors. I can't wait to see how this card plays out. By my count you have Kaiser winning 3-2?

Simans: Yes, that's have i how it. Old man, your mixed scent of cheap beer, cigars and depends how aroused me. Lets meet backstage after the show.

http://i.imgur.com/m2mcm6q.jpg

GoHC: Luckily my ass is in wispy ghost form. Good night everybody! Cubs Win! Cubs Win!

• Upvote 3

That's why this tourney is so damn good... It's requires strategy..

Back to back Reaper - congrats all.

Good effort Kaiser - but using your first pick on Dirks can Develution was a bad move anyone could knock him out, it would have been much wiser to get a better match up for your other fighters

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's why this tourney is so damn good... It's requires strategy..

Back to back Reaper - congrats all.

Good effort Kaiser - but using your first pick on Dirks can Develution was a bad move anyone could knock him out, it would have been much wiser to get a better match up for your other fighters

Well, i think it would not have changed much... i've went trough every scenario (and the other guys were totally unsure on what to do). I think there was just one option i may have left out which may cost us: protecting Kers - who is obviously a retard and fucked on ground - from Taphorn. Shoznes had the biggest struggle in ITFL (but finished on a positive not) and i did not want you guys sacrificing Develution against a top guys of ours, that would have been dangerous.

I think Kobashi, Templeton and even Drogo had good fights they all could have won in the end, it just wasn't our day. So even know i really don't know... Taphorn vs Kobashi would may have been a good first pick, but i thought balls out, i can't give myself the first pick in the finals with a favourable matchup... and i was quite sure i could beat anyone from your team. But yeah, it's some sort of bitter end for me personally.

Yeah who knows how it would have turned out with different picks - you pulled our pants down the first time..

I probably would have used Shoznes vs Croft as my first pick - the sacrificial lamb, yeah we would have done the same with Develution but in doing that you have saved Drogos power for a fighter he actually a massive favourite against..

Just for the record, Shoznes was willing to fight Croft. Devolution would have been an easy win for anyone like stated and shoznes was willing to try and get the upset over Croft. Probably wouldn't have changed mutch else of the outcome if he did so it doesn't really mather as it would have been 3-2 reaper had he pulled of the upset.

The strategy that goes into picking fights is huge. Even though Reaper didnt have the best team, we did have enough of a balance in builds that we could find a mismatch in every round. It looked to me like the fight selection process was much better in season 2 than it was in season 1. All the captains seemed to be getting a better grasp on how to put their team in the best position to succeed. Definitely not as many headscratchers as I saw in season 1.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to show you in few weeks that fight isn't a favorable matchup.

Well, favourable in compare to a triple sens striker brownbelt (maybe him vs Kers would have been a good first pick also) and Kobashi won the first time against Taphorn already, he has his groundwork done, he just needs to improve his boxing in the future... i was lacking the time for that cause i had so many decisions and late stoppages and energy always was down each week. Looking forward to the rematch in individuals, i fear i have jinxed it now though, right? :)

While it was no option during the league itself, the sacrifice lamb was discussed and hands down, if it really would have made sense i would have went with that, but either way i saw a 1-1 with a good tendency for us in a possible Croft fight, so i think that wasn't crucial for us, more the thing i mentioned before with Kers, but i fucked that up.

Anyways, topic change, i'm quite a bit frustrated i gotta say. :D

Thanks guys. I have to give credit to Cave for carrying us and Stu for lining us up. We are dedicating the win to Duphus. Get well buddy.

I don't see any of us winning the individual tourney with Croft sitting it out. But I'm going to give it my best shot.

Nothing to do with me, I barely had to plan with Croft, he really was fantastic.

I'm out of the loop though - what's up with Duphus?

As i told roger and tosen what i like for picks it was

Taphorn vs Drogo, felt as though a MW vs HW would mean Drogo could knock him out, plus Drogo isn't retarded.

You guys i feel would have selected

Kobashi vs Knight (knight has a weak jaw but Kobashi has no real power to speak of)

Allen vs Templeton/Kersikov (Two pure strikers against a jack of all trades, i was leaning towards Kersikov with this pick though due to previous retardation)

We should then have picked

Shonz vs Devlution you guys were always gonna leave him to get eaten.

Kersikov/Templeton vs Croft This here wouldn't have been the decided. Allen vs Kersikov would have, but you guys would never have picked for Croft and left him to the end.

As i said it was a masterful gameplan Stu, you got dealt the cards that gave you the best chance to win. Dunno why someone -1 you for speaking the truth about it. We got out picked, out slidered and ended up losing. A tip of the hat to Reaper.