REVO Accounts

Drew Schilling posts via twitter:

"Sergei? Obasi? Dion? They all think they can wrestle. #funnypeople"

Jordan Statham : hey bro ... the judges screwed me up last fight ... u know that, i know that and everyone knows that !!! What would you say for another go eh ? and let's not put it in the hands of the judges and see ? whatcha say mate ???

Drew Schilling posts via twitter:

"Sergei? Obasi? Dion? They all think they can wrestle. #funnypeople"

SERGEI PATRUSHEV via Twitter :

hey Mr.Schilling ... what you say is funny :) I respect you as a fighter,no doubts there. but take this into ur mind bro. u r not even in the same league as me or Obasi or Dion.even ur last opponent took you down easily and i thought he won too. u wanna talk about wrestling??? i will teach u some wrestling and how to finish fights? what do u say ... ready for the challenge ???

Drew tweets :

"39 out of 41 takedown attempts stuffed, sounds like superior wrestling to me. Oh and talk about saved by the bell Jordan! Sergei if you got something real then hit me up. #titleshot #top5"

Jordan Statham on Twitter : hey Shilling, u got to prove something, then prove it to the world when u face me again .. what do u say huh? BY THE WAY, the 'all-talk-wrestler" didn't even try a takedown ... shame right? :P By the way Sergei is a Russian Sambo champion, and he is one of my training partners at the gym ... he can take you down within 45 seconds into the fight !! u r nothing bro ... let's do this, at camp wars .. u and me the rematch ... come on REVO make this happen !!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w20.jpg
George "The Snake" Silva

REVO 18 has quite a few interesting fights. But I intend to steal the show and claim fight of the night and KO of the night bonuses.

A statement from Goraidh Armstrong earlier this evening:

"I wanted to state a formal apology for my opponents. Apparently, I was slated to fight two different chickens tonight at REVO 17. I'll leave them both unnamed so they can hide their shame appropriately, but I showed up to the card ready to fight anyway. There were some fun fights on the card and I'm disappointed that I couldn't get in on it with all the other Camp Robinson Members."

Jordan Statham via twitter :

so, Obasi .. the fight is on !!! I already signed the offer. don't be a little coward and accept the fight! two weeks....REVO 22 ... let's do this ...

You really enjoy getting beaten up don't you? You know after Obasi removes another limb, you're getting cut. You don't belong in this org. You're a goldfish in the ocean. 2 weeks from now you're gonna get beaten up so bad you have to piss sideways.

You really enjoy getting beaten up don't you? You know after Obasi removes another limb, you're getting cut. You don't belong in this org. You're a goldfish in the ocean. 2 weeks from now you're gonna get beaten up so bad you have to piss sideways.

Jordan Statham : oh yeah??? u think ? lol ... well well well mr.bad-guy ... see you in two weeks then. let's see who backs up their talk eh? by the way, u say something about pissing sideways ? But wait a minute, u do that already, ain't u ?

Jordan Statham : oh yeah??? u think ? lol ... well well well mr.bad-guy ... see you in two weeks then. let's see who backs up their talk eh? by the way, u say something about pissing sideways ? But wait a minute, u do that already, ain't u ?

You are getting taken out. How about this, the loser retires? If you're so confident, lets make this happen. A loser retires fight. YOu down big boy?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b15.jpg

Thor's Hammer: "It was a pleasure to smash Paul Frederick in tonight's Revo event. Knocking him out in the first round was always going to happen - I'm only surprised he lasted so long into the round. I can't fault his heart. But like I told you guys - it's hammer time."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b14.jpg

Elmo Salty

This Oleg Kasparov dude doesn't know how to win consistently, he's got this crazy W-L-W-L-W-L record and I bet he's thinking he's gonna break that cycle now by beating me. Well, I guess the only thing you will have broken is your chin. Dude, you ain't singing that Aerosmith song afterwards and you ain't gonna get back in the saddle again. I'm gonna throw a punch at yo chin and knock you out.

Sergei Patrushev via Twitter :

" I m so excited to be fighting in REVO ... and tonight I will show that I am worthy of a title contender ! @Aleksandar Toppington , I know you are a great fighter and I really respect you and you have much more experience under the REVO banner ... but I have to prove that I am the very best in the world and no one can stop me !!! " let's have the fight of the night tonight brother !! Let's give our fans the best !!! "

Ryo Narushima talks with mmajunkie radio about his latest win over the well rounded Soz Strova:

Interviewer: Did you expect it to go that fast?

Ryo: Honestly, yes. I have a history of ending fights fast whether I'm on the winning or losing side, I don't expect any of my fights to make it to round 2.

Interviewer: Ryo you had some tweets about retiring after this fight, do you think you can leave the fight business on this win?

Ryo: I'll have to think long and hard. I nearly reitred before I came to REVO so you never know but I think I'm done.

Interviewer: Well you've had a wonderful career and not one fight of yours has been boring to watch, on behalf of mmajunkie we would like to thank you for your time Mr. Narushima!

(Ryo is semi retired now guys. If someone starts beef with him or he gets a good fight offer I'll be happy to accept fights, but he would be calling people out. Think of it as Randy Coutures retirement....which is not really retirement, lol)

• Upvote 1

Ryo Narushima talks with mmajunkie radio about his latest win over the well rounded Soz Strova:

Interviewer: Did you expect it to go that fast?

Ryo: Honestly, yes. I have a history of ending fights fast whether I'm on the winning or losing side, I don't expect any of my fights to make it to round 2.

Interviewer: Ryo you had some tweets about retiring after this fight, do you think you can leave the fight business on this win?

Ryo: I'll have to think long and hard. I nearly reitred before I came to REVO so you never know but I think I'm done.

Interviewer: Well you've had a wonderful career and not one fight of yours has been boring to watch, on behalf of mmajunkie we would like to thank you for your time Mr. Narushima!

(Ryo is semi retired now guys. If someone starts beef with him or he gets a good fight offer I'll be happy to accept fights, but he would be calling people out. Think of it as Randy Coutures retirement....which is not really retirement, lol)

Sergei patrushev via Twitter

What do u say Ryo ? Shall we make this fight happen? you and me ... 5 rounds ? what u say ?

You are getting taken out. How about this, the loser retires? If you're so confident, lets make this happen. A loser retires fight. YOu down big boy?

Jordan Statham via Twitter :

so, 'Big-Boy' time for you to quit MMA, it seems ... everybody knew that the last time it was just a fluke ... and see the point was proven ....

nahh ..nahh .. nahhh .. nahhh ...

nahh .. naaa .. naaaa .. naaa

heyyy yeeehhh heehhh

GOOD BYE !!!! :P

hold your end if the bargain if have at lease an ounce of balls with you ...

Jordan Statham via Twitter :

so, 'Big-Boy' time for you to quit MMA, it seems ... everybody knew that the last time it was just a fluke ... and see the point was proven ....

nahh ..nahh .. nahhh .. nahhh ...

nahh .. naaa .. naaaa .. naaa

heyyy yeeehhh heehhh

GOOD BYE !!!! :P

hold your end if the bargain if have at lease an ounce of balls with you ...

You didnt agree to it buddy, i dont think so. Lets make a decider. Statham vs Obasi III