TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Won my 5 fights in Tokyo (one was a fight against my other fighter) ... should be 5-1 in TWGC but shows my record as 8-0 which is odd.

Looking forward to seeing how Helsinki plays out as I have 2 fighters there that I expect to lose.

thought there'd be a c/p of the fight rules on the org page by now, can't find anything in this thread so far and have 12 pages to go.

can anyone nutshell them for me? no stahdihg or ground strikes is my main question, strictly submissions i'm assuming..

Helsinki has all gone OK, as far as I can see.

Well, my guy Leopoldo, 188 cm, 269 lbs got tapped by a dude standing 176 cm and weighing 164 lbs. That's pretty ridiculous. I shouldn't wonder if he got a bonus due to my guy having longer limbs and little to no penalty for being outweighed by more than 100 lbs.

Well, my guy Leopoldo, 188 cm, 269 lbs got tapped by a dude standing 176 cm and weighing 164 lbs. That's pretty ridiculous. I shouldn't wonder if he got a bonus due to my guy having longer limbs and little to no penalty for being outweighed by more than 100 lbs.

At ADCC 2011 Gunnar Nelson (170 lbs, presumably around 180 lbs when he actually fought) beat Jeff Monson (approx 240 lbs), it happens.

1. Still lacks 30 lbs.

2. Monson stacks 240 lbs on a 3'2" body.

3. I feared as much and even called the possibility earlier, due to this game's well known problems with height and weight. It's not a new subject and I've brought it up before. There's a reason weight classes exist (or should be anyways).

1. Still lacks 30 lbs.

2. Monson stacks 240 lbs on a 3'2" body.

3. I feared as much and even called the possibility earlier, due to this game's well known problems with height and weight. It's not a new subject and I've brought it up before. There's a reason weight classes exist (or should be anyways).

Fair points

My fighter lost too, but it was because he ate red apple instead of green before a fight. People in charge of TWGC are fn idiots, not having green apples for their fighters...Mike, can you fix their IQ or something? Hate losing fights when it's not because my fighter sucks or my sliders settings are shitty. I would have won if that apple was green, not red.

K, so my guy (Bruise Lee) is in Div IV Tokyo, last night (here on the EST USA) he lost, now...he's fighting the same guy on 9/2...what the heck? Is there a glitch? Because if there isn't I need to basically get him right back on a plane and he'll be coming in with low energy since he's flown three times in the past three days.

HELP!

OK, so are there going to be any allowances made for energy loss in Tokyo? I see now where there was a glitch, but now as soon as my dude gets off the plane I gotta turn him around and I don't even know if there'll be enough time to get back to Tokyo from St. Pete. HELP!

Tell me who it is and I'll send them back with full energy.

BTW, looks like Rio hasn't run. Just seeing if I can run that manually or if I need to push it to tomorrow.

currently en route from Tokyo to St. Pete...thanks for anything you can do.

Bruise "The Kowloon Killer" Lee (221418)

Hmm maybe this has already been taken up but I saw my fighter Zackary finyard fight in Tokyo this morning and he lost, so I put him on the plane home. But Now i see that tokyo is undone? im guessing there is a restart but i already put my guy on the plane to NY.

http://www.mmatycoon...cket.php?TID=26

edit: Just read up on things and saw that there is a restart... don't know if i'll be able to get him back in time. I was one of those 1-1 fights

Tell me who it is and I'll send them back with full energy.

BTW, looks like Rio hasn't run. Just seeing if I can run that manually or if I need to push it to tomorrow.

Same story Mike, I had these two on the plane home after losing, need to get them back to Tokyo.

Roman Lavronenko (213436)

Blerim Hyka (202204)