TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Skill level fail?

how is this guy not in Div 1: fighter

He's a Black belt with Elite wrestling and he's going to kill my brown belt. lol

Prolly his secondaries sucks. Its skillwise, so there is a cap for each division, maybe he's slightly under minimum skill level for Div 1?

Will there be some kind of warning, for manager and org owner? I entered a guy but its still a few weeks til grapplin tourney starts, my guy can still be offered a mma fight? If so, I hopefully remember he is signed up and declines?

At the moment, there is no indication for the org owner if the fighter is or not signed for TWGC. I have already come across a fighter in my org that I simply can't offer a fight, I assume it's because he has registered to TWGC.

There should be a way to pull your fighter out of the queue if its not full yet. A couple of us have already made mistakes such as the wrong weight class or selecting the wrong fighter. Or maybe someone will want to pull out so they can take a fight in the org they are signed to.

I can see how TWGC will cause conflict with orgs. If you sign up your fighter for a TWGC tournament it makes him unavailable for matchups in the org. What if the sign up process takes like a couple weeks, then the duration of the tournament on top of that, could the fighter not potentially be unavailable to the org owner for up to a month or longer? I can see how this will cause problems. The org owners will have to be careful who they allow to participate.

• Upvote 1

There should be a way to pull your fighter out of the queue if its not full yet. A couple of us have already made mistakes such as the wrong weight class or selecting the wrong fighter. Or maybe someone will want to pull out so they can take a fight in the org they are signed to.

I can see how TWGC will cause conflict with orgs. If you sign up your fighter for a TWGC tournament it makes him unavailable for matchups in the org. What if the sign up process takes like a couple weeks, then the duration of the tournament on top of that, could the fighter not potentially be unavailable to the org owner for up to a month or longer? I can see how this will cause problems. The org owners will have to be careful who they allow to participate.

if an org let's one of their fighters do a superfight, and he wants 2 weeks to train or needs a couple weeks to ensure he is full energy and has travel time to the other org...then the fight happens and he needs another week to recover before he even takes another fight, and if his possible opponents just fought recently and need to recover or they want training/prep time...it could be a month ur out that fighter anyways...what's the difference?

Well...according to wiki:

"Energy - there is no energy loss for TWGC fights. However, be aware that flying to the finals / qualifier city, will incur the normal energy losses (we recommend you find a private jet flight)!"

So, since there is no energy loss I assume it will be like QFCT - just day-by-day each round, so 4 round tourney should take 4 days D: But again, thats only my guess

Well...according to wiki:

"Energy - there is no energy loss for TWGC fights. However, be aware that flying to the finals / qualifier city, will incur the normal energy losses (we recommend you find a private jet flight)!"

So, since there is no energy loss I assume it will be like QFCT - just day-by-day each round, so 4 round tourney should take 4 days D: But again, thats only my guess

then that makes his complaint even less of an issue

if an org let's one of their fighters do a superfight, and he wants 2 weeks to train or needs a couple weeks to ensure he is full energy and has travel time to the other org...then the fight happens and he needs another week to recover before he even takes another fight, and if his possible opponents just fought recently and need to recover or they want training/prep time...it could be a month ur out that fighter anyways...what's the difference?

I suppose the issue is if everyone wanted a superfight at the same time. So far my orgs have been cool about it.

well yeah, but this is the first one...everyone will be gung-ho to try something different. soon enuff, u'll see guys kinda find their niche and go back to doing what they were doing or obv, some will continue on wit the twgc concept...kinda like the kt craze. shit went crazy for a minute then fighters and managers started to settle in

Well if this cause problems for org. and fighters doesent accept fights because of this. Then org. owners would have simple answer for that by forbit fighters to compete there. Fighters have contract to org. and this should be most important to them and if they have time for grappling they can do it.

But i think everything will work just fine.

then that makes his complaint even less of an issue

It wasn't a complaint I was just pointing it out. Im not an org owner anymore so its not going to be a problem for me. I was just thinking about it because i have a fighter that i would love to fight in the first TWGC but i know that my org boss wants him for a title fight soon so i dont want to make him unavailable for an undetermined amount of time. Some managers might not be that accommodating/respectful to the org owners.

I'm actually super stoked for TWGC I think it's the best addition to the game since I joined about 20 months ago.

• Upvote 2

i think my guy will remain un-signed (he's an fa pick up that's old and ground skilled only) and just try and find his niche in these TWGC. kinda like how some of the KT guys only do KT.

also i just thought of the idea of someone that wanted to become the best TWGC Manager. or hell, the best KT Manager. these different forms open up all new possiblities.

I've had one manager decline a fight saying he's been told if he accepts he'll not be able to take part in this.

Before anyone bitches its not a complaint. Just trying to educate myself about how this is going to run so that I can both support this and know what's what.

So in this scenario would it be best to basically wait until his fighter enters this and wait until its over? Also, is there the possibility that the fighter can just keep doing this if he enjoys it and wants to?

I've had one manager decline a fight saying he's been told if he accepts he'll not be able to take part in this.

Before anyone bitches its not a complaint. Just trying to educate myself about how this is going to run so that I can both support this and know what's what.

So in this scenario would it be best to basically wait until his fighter enters this and wait until its over? Also, is there the possibility that the fighter can just keep doing this if he enjoys it and wants to?

Now this is the only problem i see in this. He doesent accept the fight and who knows when this tournament is full and ready to begin? It can take 2 days or 15 days. There is still divisions with 0 entries so this could take even longer to start.....

Maybe in future we would have 7 days to entry this tournament and then it starts full or not.

Now this is the only problem i see in this. He doesent accept the fight and who knows when this tournament is full and ready to begin? It can take 2 days or 15 days.

There is still divisions with 0 entries so this could take even longer to start.....

Maybe in future we would have 7 days to entry this tournament and then it starts full or not.

That's a good idea. Maybe host in less city so tge chances of having it full and starts soon. I am cool with the org owner so he knows my guy will be in the tournament whenever it starts. Lets go.

This one is definitely a feeling out process. I'll get the "Waiting for TWGC" added to the profile pages asap. The time it takes to fill up we will have to wait and see with this one. I will try and publicise it better in future in terms of a schedule, so people know when to be free.

• Upvote 1

Oh and by the way, if you were struggling to enter someone before, give it another go... Apparently it wasn't working for some if you also had the can QFC ticked on the contract too, or something along those lines.

Why not just make lesser div so it wont take that long for people to sign up or just run it with what you have?