TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Oh and by the way, if you were struggling to enter someone before, give it another go... Apparently it wasn't working for some if you also had the can QFC ticked on the contract too, or something along those lines.

Why not just make lesser div so it wont take that long for people to sign up or just run it with what you have?

Now this is the only problem i see in this. He doesent accept the fight and who knows when this tournament is full and ready to begin? It can take 2 days or 15 days. There is still divisions with 0 entries so this could take even longer to start.....

Maybe in future we would have 7 days to entry this tournament and then it starts full or not.

I wasn't aware this was happening until 2 days ago. All my fighters had scheduled fights that must take place before I can enter anyone. I am sure the same applies to other managers. In the future we should be more aware and plan ahead easier.

Is there any chance to see TWGC smaller tourneys run like QFCT? Random city and random weight class, one or two at once, just for fun and to fill TWGC records as well? That would be nice

I'll only do smaller ones if we have to because people struggle to sign up quickly enough. I want to try and keep it big-event-y. Well.... I'm not ruling what you suggest out if lots of people want to do it - I just prefer the big event format. I think it's nicer if it's less frequent and everyone doesn't have loads of fights to get the ideal slider settings etc. It's more fun if it's a bit more unknown and infrequent.

• Upvote 2

I'll only do smaller ones if we have to because people struggle to sign up quickly enough. I want to try and keep it big-event-y. Well.... I'm not ruling what you suggest out if lots of people want to do it - I just prefer the big event format. I think it's nicer if it's less frequent and everyone doesn't have loads of fights to get the ideal slider settings etc. It's more fun if it's a bit more unknown and infrequent.

I like this, the idea of big events from time to time.. The tycoon world slows down for one-two weeks or so and most focus is on this event, kinda like the olympics irl.

Less frequent = More attention

The big thing is a lot of guys already had fights scheduled. Wait through this weekend when a ton of events take place and guys get freed up.

The one change I'd make is to remove the permission requirement of org owners. This seems like it'd be better suited for a contract detail, with all current contracts grandfathered in.

They have assigned divisions too, so make sure you're checking under the proper division, 1 through 4. If the bracket is full then there's no drop-down window for that grouping, so if you see one then that means that particular bracket still has open slots.