TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Man this needs to be filled up soon.

No, I'd prefer it waits 4 days. When this popped up all my fighters were locked into fights, since I had no clue this was going to happen. I had to wait until one of my fighters completed their scheduled fight. He managed to make it into the tournament, but he has an 8 day injury and about 8 day energy recovery. 4 days to fill and 4 more to start would be just about perfect.

If we're struggling to fill up tomorrow, I'll sort something out maybe some bot fighters or something, or ask if anyone wants any fighters teleporting over.

Bot fighters would be awesome, Rio has no on at 170lbs Div 1, Tokyo has 1 guy. We would wait months for it to fill :/

No, I'd prefer it waits 4 days. When this popped up all my fighters were locked into fights, since I had no clue this was going to happen. I had to wait until one of my fighters completed their scheduled fight. He managed to make it into the tournament, but he has an 8 day injury and about 8 day energy recovery. 4 days to fill and 4 more to start would be just about perfect.

I agree I think if we wait a week or so it will fill up.

• Upvote 1

MikeTycoon ... rather than using BOTS ... can you pull from the retired fighters database and actually pull fighters that had the skills to be competitive? Not sure how complex that is to do but I think that would make it more interesting then using bots ...

• Upvote 1

MikeTycoon ... rather than using BOTS ... can you pull from the retired fighters database and actually pull fighters that had the skills to be competitive? Not sure how complex that is to do but I think that would make it more interesting then using bots ...

I believe that what he meant, as he did same thing when he run testing events for TWGC.

I'll see if I can write a script to mail people who can qualify for the open brackets, then suggest they join. That should fill things up better and I can use it in future, automatically. I think in future we'll do 8 cities of 8 instead of 4 cities of 16 - that should be easier to fill.

We're just programming it to open up so you can go 1 division higher, if that division hasn't filled up after 4 days.

The "Waiting for TWGC" is also being programmed today.

We're also running a script to see who is eligible but hasn't entered, then we're gunna do "Message from fighter X" asking the manager to sign them up. We'll set this to auto-run after 4 days or something along those lines.

suggestion

Since the fighter isnt going to take a hit to energy for participating in this event, it might benefit everyone overall if signing up for this dosent prevent them for participating in organization based fights.

I dont own an organization anymore but I know how hard matchmaking can be

• Downvote 1

think of real life... if the dude is fighting for ADCC he won't get a fight in Bellator at the same date.

We just need 1) better control for orgs and managers and 2) more time notice (our first run was really on short notice and nobody was able to plan for it)... and this will be perfect.

I also think we need at least a couple of events an year... one is just not enough :)

• Upvote 1