TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

Ok My fighter Heston Gracie fought in Rio today in the tourney and lost but both fighters threw punches on the feet. My fighter landed 2 takedowns and improved his position more and also attempted 3 subs while the other guy did nothing on the ground am I wrong to think there is something wrong here? I thought punches and kicks were not allowed? Here is the link http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=583728 Never mind I looked at the wrong fight lol my bad

Edited by mwt19744
  • Upvote 1

Ok My fighter Heston Gracie fought in Rio today in the tourney and lost but both fighters threw punches on the feet. My fighter landed 2 takedowns and improved his position more and also attempted 3 subs while the other guy did nothing on the ground am I wrong to think there is something wrong here? I thought punches and kicks were not allowed? Here is the link http://www.mmatycoon...php?FTID=583728

That's an MMA fight mate.

My fight in Rio was a NC cause the other guy didn't make the flight, What happens now cause i see the bracket for round 2 is updated and happens tomorrow ?

Yeah I noticed that the bracket for 265lbs division 2 in Rio is a bit messed up because of no contests, only 6 fighters shown to be in the next round

:OMG:

OK, so LA just hasn't run at all. No idea why.... well, I have an idea but way too tired to see if it's the problem cos I've been going 14 hours straight on this now: I've only just finished sorting Rio's bug about 20 mins ago :P

Anyway, I'm gunna push LA's fights back to tomorrow and look into why it didn't run tomorrow morning.

Sorry about this guys.... We ran 3 test tournaments but just didn't do the 3 different things that have happened this time to break it - I guess you can't pre-empt every problem.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I'm bummed at the amount of stuff that's gone wrong but there's not a lot you can do really... sometimes it just happens. My mistake is being incessantly positive when it comes to releasing stuff - I really should have just had one small weightclass run first cos when something goes wrong it's like 4 hours to fix it instead of 30 mins in a small tournament. But I'm always like "shit, let's just do it big so it's more fun!"

Anyway, it's done now - I just hope it's obvious why LA didn't run cos we have literally zero clues as to why it bugged out because nothing ran at all.... usually it's a little detective trail that you can follow and figure out but we've got nuthin for this.

p.s. I ran a bath before Rio... pretty sure it'll be cold now :D

• Upvote 3

One of my fighters (165235) in the 170lbs Tokyo division seems to have lost his TWGC opponent. On top of that I accidentally accepted a fight in his org because I just assumed he lost his TWGC fight but it seems it never even happened. I've been extremely busy lately so wasn't paying much attention to what's been happening.

In not sure how this will affect the tourny, it still shows my match up in the TWGC bracket but my next opponent is in the organization he is signed with.

• Upvote 1

:OMG: < me right now.

OK, so LA just hasn't run at all. No idea why.... well, I have an idea but way too tired to see if it's the problem cos I've been going 14 hours straight on this now: I've only just finished sorting Rio's bug about 20 mins ago :P

Anyway, I'm gunna push LA's fights back to tomorrow and look into why it didn't run tomorrow morning.

Sorry about this guys.... We ran 3 test tournaments but just didn't do the 3 different things that have happened this time to break it - I guess you can't pre-empt every problem.

don't worry about it, it has been a good addition so far and doing something on such a large scale involving that many people a few things were likely to go wrong. It appears Helsinki has ran fine, so hope that is the blueprint for the others!

mannetosen cheated in his victory over me. I CALL FOR A REMATCH!!

Crawl back into your hole! Lance Templeton will gently hug all you assholes for 15 mins!

My fighter lost too, but it was because he ate red apple instead of green before a fight. People in charge of TWGC are fn idiots, not having green apples for their fighters...Mike, can you fix their IQ or something? Hate losing fights when it's not because my fighter sucks or my sliders settings are shitty. I would have won if that apple was green, not red.

Do you have some kind of syndrome?

My guy was signed up for 2 locations. Not sure how it happened. It was Alex Silva (216192). I signed him up for Helsinki 265+ lbs but for some reason he's also in Tokyo 170+, I noticed because there's an NC in his TGWC record now. I did the fight at Helsinki and progressed through to round 2.

My guy was signed up for 2 locations. Not sure how it happened. It was Alex Silva (216192). I signed him up for Helsinki 265+ lbs but for some reason he's also in Tokyo 170+, I noticed because there's an NC in his TGWC record now. I did the fight at Helsinki and progressed through to round 2.

Yeah I dunno how you managed that - maybe two windows open at the same time. Anyway, It should all be OK now he's knocked out the Tokyo one.