TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

yeah i was talking about taking money out not putting more in. I also like Mentor's idea very solid my tweak would be every city would have 1,2, 3 or whatever orgs where orgs ranked the highest would get the TWGC qualifiers (If they wanted) still code it so its globally done to avoid favoritism screwups etc, and the other rounds would not be in orgs.

I want my purple belt fighter to join, but it seems i cant. Is it because I am a member of an organization? For those who have fights scheduled, cant they participate as well?

seems like i cant join the twgc, when i click select option, none of my fighters name appears, should i get to the place of the tournament to sign up? all of my fighters are contracted and have upcoming fights, is that the problem? thanks

seems like i cant join the twgc, when i click select option, none of my fighters name appears, should i get to the place of the tournament to sign up? all of my fighters are contracted and have upcoming fights, is that the problem? thanks

most likely yes, it seems there is a box that your org can check to allow you to do it if your free from fights

Gameplay discussion for the TWGC.

so the fights starts in 4 days or in 4 day you get a message that you have a fight coming up?

What I get is after the entire tourney fills up it will send a message to you and it starts 4 days after it fills up

wiki:

Once the tournament is full, you will receive an in game message informing you that the tournament will start in 4 days (so everyone can travel to their start location and recover energy). You can view the full tourament bracket via the TWGC page. There will be a 7 day break between the qualifiers and the finals so that people can travel to the finals location and maintain full energy.

When all 512 entry slots are filled, the tournament will be populated, then it starts 4 days later. Make sure you fly to the right location for the qualifiers (and pick a qualifier location closest to where your fighter is now)!

+1 for you, sir. But first we have other things to do. Like Cornerman, fixing some current stuff and preventing cities from dying. So good idea, but we cant talk about new things if we have long list of things to fix and put into game first. my opinion at least.

Yeah i mean for the future, not now of course.

When all 512 entry slots are filled, the tournament will be populated, then it starts 4 days later. Make sure you fly to the right location for the qualifiers (and pick a qualifier location closest to where your fighter is now)!

TWGC forum discussion thread can be found here.

So I check and not all the divs are full so that's why I didn't get any message.. Thanks for the info. Cheers

I want my purple belt fighter to join, but it seems i cant. Is it because I am a member of an organization? For those who have fights scheduled, cant they participate as well?

If you are in org, owner has to allow him to do TWGC. If he already did and you still cant join - its because you have fight offered/scheduled.

What about MMA fights? If we have fight coming up can we sign? What if I sign, take MMA fight meanwhile and TWGC starts? And what if TWGC will roll on same day as MMA fight? D: Would be awesome to get that thing cleared

If anyone, or Mike, can clarify this - it would be great. :)