Spin and Win

theking04

I don't store the stats other than weekly, monthly and overall. You can see it's massively increased the weekly though. We didn't even get 10 people voting half the weeks, now we have nearly 200.

spin and win is addictive, everybody wants more credits and that's an easy way to do it, even I'm guilty of it :P

Let's all calm down and enjoy the spins. :) it's one of the funniest additions to the game we have had. So, props to Mike. Now give me the free agent thing!

Said spin-junkie...you need rehab bro xD

Let's all calm down and enjoy the spins. :) it's one of the funniest additions to the game we have had. So, props to Mike. Now give me the free agent thing!

True, nothing personal, Mikey, it's a good thing you want to participate actively, if credits are a factor or not, but well, just take a look around, this forum is a fun place and there lots of opportunities to correspond/participate so that we all have a good time on here.

And now somebody, borrow me a spin!!!

Emmm...I think....like 170? No one really knows. But its better than 160 and 160 is enough to train whole week without brakes, so it would leave you with more energy.

You would think so but for some reason the quality seems to be crap. I've won 170Q supplements and done some tests, they seem to perform worse than 160Q regarding energy loss. Tested with two newbie guys with both having superb- condition. Had a couple of regular coached sessions (no sparring or physicals) and the energy drop were like this: starting point 99.42% -> used 170 -> 98.20% -> used 160 -> 97.73% and for the other 98.29% -> used 170 -> 97.28% -> used 160 -> 96.52%.

While these are the results of quick and hasty tests with not much thought in it, it left me wondering where's the super effect in them?