The MMA Tycoon Podcast Episode 5

http://www.betmma.tips/

Host and Co-host
Mark O'Sullivan (markyosullivan) & Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Guests
John Hetfield (Beck)
Bob Vendarra (madbob)

Topics:
ITFL Season 4 - 1:21
Mad Cash - 46:19
The Island Season 4 - 1:02:43
Game Engine changes 1:20:44
AJ Heart 1:35:30

Edited by Beck

Note: Another post will follow from GBK16 later on the day with links for all topics discussed as mentioned on the podcast

Another Note: If you hear 'microphone muted/activated', that's on me. Sorry :P

If you like to be a guest on a future episode, get in touch with either Mark O'Sullivan or Grant Brophy

• Upvote 6

Ye

Wow, 1h40 . I had no clue that they were that long. It's great that you add the minutes were a new topic starts. I'll try to listen to it later today. I'm curious .

Yep they really should it down to a hour.It kinda drags on a bit form experience being on it over the hour the mark.Maybe net time time try to get down to a hour. Also good job listening to it now :thumbup:

yeah i thought it was good! Although 45 mins on ITFL alone was a bit much thats the only thing I'd say but i didnt really mind. Had my headphones plugged in at work so didnt really mind how long it was haha. Also, Grant... you made me realize i need to change my sig! Rory Daly is no longer king of the scrubs! haha

When we went into the podcast, we all were like, 'oh this is just gonna be a quick one, just an hour long or so'. Turns out it is the longest podcast till this date.

We spoke about different things afterwards including the lenght of the podcast, because 1 hour and 40 minutes is pretty long and most people might not listen simply because of that.

It still is in an expiremental phase I'd say, and the more we get to do the podcast, the quicker we find a system that works well and suits everybody.

Yeah we spent wayyyyy too long on the ITFL, but Marky and myself have come up with an idea in order to reduce the length of each episode, while also increasing the output of our episodes.

Glad the episode seems to have gone down well with everyone, I hope the next episode is a good one also :)

Got there before you :P

Good episode, but i ended up skipping a lot of it when one of you started to ramble for too long or something lol. Giving out the timing helped me a lot, made it so i could skip to what i wanted to listen to :)

Making it shorter would be good imo and you guys seem to have a good rapport with each other but i think diversifying the guests would be good as well. Seems to only be you guys on it :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since it's been a month since the last episode and quite a lot has happened since then, I think it'd be a good idea to get another one recorded :) I'm happy to do it sometime next week. Anyone interested on being on the show alongside myself and GBK, let me know!

You know I'm always around

Since it's been a month since the last episode and quite a lot has happened since then, I think it'd be a good idea to get another one recorded :) I'm happy to do it sometime next week. Anyone interested on being on the show alongside myself and GBK, let me know!

I'm down. The people need Anderson Silva, you know it

I

i am down as well, lots to talk about. :) a lot of shoots fired :P Let make a TMZ section or JerrySpringer, shit went down :D