Difficult when the usual corporation panel and mediocre Vendetta managers have no fighters competing in top tourneys as their knowledge of the big boys isn't great.

You need to get top managers involved to avoid the silences. Knight, Fuse, Dean and get Bjorn and Karter.

Didn't Mark have a guy who would have made the finals but wasn't selected?

• Upvote 2

If the podcast is recorded in the 3rd week of january, I might be able to get on it, but I must say that I'm not really eager to do so. I have a bad voice for such stuff, a bit low and boring :P + I never really done something like that, so not even sure how I'll do it as I don't have a microphone.

Anyway, if you guys have a date in mind, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

• 1 month later...

Working on plans for the next Podcast episode to be record sometime next week. If anybody is interested in coming on as a guest, even if for a short segment, send on a PM and we can work out times. I'll send on a message to a couple of guys who showed interest previously to see if they would come on as well, since we're hoping to get new faces and new opinions on board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can grant host it for 1 session by himself ?It be bloody ages and there a lot going on 8 and 9 EPL finals the start of ITFL and EPL season 10 .Really need one for all these events

Grant is like the rest of us and been extremely busy in the past few months, me and Mark have Uni, Grant has had interviews etc to attend to get a new job so the time has been awful. I mean we can't even get a TWW out, which doesn't include us all having to be on at the same time. On a positive note, my exams personally finish up in a couple of weeks as do Mark's. So hopefully a podcast can be done at some point but for now I need to focus on my exams and doing a TWW would be the next thing in line as far as in game goes.

Going to be recording an episode in a couple of days. Topics being discussed will be EPL finals and EPL Season 10 , ITFL Season 5 , Syn Supernova VI and the Engine Discussion thread. If anybody has any other ideas, feel free to post them here.

I think some talk about the legendary Donny Donowitz would be a good fit for the podcast .

• 1 month later...

Hey yall should have Mamado Tododia on the podcast

I don't think a Podcast where subtitles are required would be that much fun to do

We had an initial date for it but a few things came up at the wrong times so we weren't able to get it done, but we'll see about getting something done within the next month. Main thing is getting some guys who are flexible with their times involved so if anybody is interested in getting involved, either post here or send me a PM in game. I'll have a word with Marky and see if he is able to get on it as well since he has had some busy stuff come up for him irl.

• Upvote 1