Good job guys.... and not to nitpick or anything, but while you guys discussed the Olympics there was no mention of the MFN or TTFC teams (granted I don't think TTFC has published their team yet). Plus you mentioned Andrei Kersikov fighting for Syn, but he's actually at MFN. Maybe I should join you next time so the Americans don't get left out... I would join if I knew in advance. Send me a schedule. I'm very opinionated and interesting... plus you'll love my Chicago accent.

• Upvote 3

Good job guys.... and not to nitpick or anything, but while you guys discussed the Olympics there was no mention of the MFN or TTFC teams (granted I don't think TTFC has published their team yet). Plus you mentioned Andrei Kersikov fighting for Syn, but he's actually at MFN. Maybe I should join you next time so the Americans don't get left out... I would join if I knew in advance. Send me a schedule. I'm very opinionated and interesting... plus you'll love my Chicago accent.

If you want we could record a segment for the next episode, we could talk about whatever you want or you could just come on the show. Whatever suits really :)

Apologies for not mentioning the TTFC and MFC teams.

If you want we could record a segment for the next episode, we could talk about whatever you want or you could just come on the show. Whatever suits really :)

Apologies for not mentioning the TTFC and MFC teams.

....It's MFN Marky, I mean, the guy already feels insulted at the lack of mention of his org, and now you wanna call it the wrong name?

Geez

• Upvote 5

I wondered about the amount of views per Podcast just now, and figured I'd just share those details + list the podcasts and who was guest on them.

You can find all the podcasts on youtube back here in the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrzdaCwsiEGpTHhOI_WtvyrfnefOaooEg

Amount of views will change of course :)

Podcast Episode 1 - 450 views

Guests: GBK16 - Mickey Hart - Victusify - TheMould

Podcast Episode 2 - 93 views

Guests: GBK16 - UniConor

Podcast Episode 3 - 180 views

Guests: GBK16 - dinooo - ScoobyAli - Mickey Hart

Podcast Episode 4 - 141 views

Guests: Beck - Madbob - Caleb613 - Dinooo

Podcast Episode 5 - 256 views

Guests: Beck - Madbob

Podcast Episode 6 - 52 views

Guests: Beck - Madbob

Note: GBK16 was made co-host when episode 4 was being recorded and no longer appears as guest for that reason after that episode.

• Upvote 4

Make a new post and pin it every time you do a podcast and then unpin the old one. Looking through multiple pages to get to a podcast would put me off ever trying to find it. You can do what Mark suggested to me before (it was a good suggestion) and link the episodes at the bottom of every new page you set up.

The main reason i try to join the podcast when i can is i usually have a decent overview of everything Tycoon since I do the TWW, i tend to do research and not just blab a lot of shit. The main worry i have is that between Mark, Grant, Bob and Beck, none of them are majorly focused on the top level of the game, ID orgs etc they know their shit but when it gets to the Evos etc of the game their knowledge isn't as good.

The main reason i try to join the podcast when i can is i usually have a decent overview of everything Tycoon since I do the TWW, i tend to do research and not just blab a lot of shit. The main worry i have is that between Mark, Grant, Bob and Beck, none of them are majorly focused on the top level of the game, ID orgs etc they know their shit but when it gets to the Evos etc of the game their knowledge isn't as good.

TBH i have been asked to be on the podcast quite a few times now (I did offer right at the beginning) and have declined each time. Mainly because either i am busy and the time difference where i am is unsuitable but also because I do not know about a lot of what is going on unless i am involved in it. I can barely name anyone else's fighters apart from the big names or whats even going on in evo, syn, troid or anywhere lol. I would need to do a lot of research and perhaps it would be a good idea for marky and grant to post the topics of everything they will discuss before the show (don't think they've done that recently) maybe then i can join in after research.

I do really enjoy their shows though, good banter and they have a good chemistry so I always listen in and give a plus one. Well done again lads and thanks.

• Upvote 2

but when it gets to the Evos etc of the game their knowledge isn't as good.

haha spot on, i always try to keep out of talking about the elite level of orgs/fighters, just some filler like look really good / on a role lately .... you get the idea. lol

Like rory says, if it isnt involving me i aint keeping an eye on. having the org really keeps me from being interested in other fighters then the org ones and mine.

Make a new post and pin it every time you do a podcast and then unpin the old one. Looking through multiple pages to get to a podcast would put me off ever trying to find it. You can do what Mark suggested to me before (it was a good suggestion) and link the episodes at the bottom of every new page you set up.

Point taken. John usually posts the new episode as he's the guy who uploads it to YouTube, so we'll look to post a new topic for every episode.

My knowledge of the game is poor and for the last episode we had no preparation before hand. Episode 5 I think I had quite a few notes made which I look at while recording the show, iirc I shared them with the people who were on it as well.

Lol this is the 1st episode of the podcast I've listened too and it's cracking me up. Misfits should have a good chance at beating us convincingly due to the 2 injuries we have this week. But Conquer finished 2nd last season in the regular season and then pulled off a big upset in the team finale. I wasn't on that team though, Stu was the captain :)

Point taken. John usually posts the new episode as he's the guy who uploads it to YouTube, so we'll look to post a new topic for every episode.

I just went with the flow as all previous ones were posted in here :) But from the next one on, new threads will be made for each individual episode

My knowledge of the game is poor and for the last episode we had no preparation before hand. Episode 5 I think I had quite a few notes made which I look at while recording the show, iirc I shared them with the people who were on it as well.

Yeah the notes were great to have then. This episode was a bit rushed to get together as it all was very last minute, especially finding guests haha. Poor Bob getting a 5 minute notice :P I think it be wise to keep notes of what is going on and see what would be good for a podcast.

Also, multiqoute is amazing. :P

• Upvote 1

I just went with the flow as all previous ones were posted in here :) But from the next one on, new threads will be made for each individual episode

Yeah the notes were great to have then. This episode was a bit rushed to get together as it all was very last minute, especially finding guests haha. Poor Bob getting a 5 minute notice :P I think it be wise to keep notes of what is going on and see what would be good for a podcast.

Also, multiqoute is amazing. :P

Thanks for that :P

great episode guys, that's the 1st time I've listened since the podcast years ago and I will definitely listen again in the future. I'm not sure if my microphone works but maybe I'll come on as a guest sometime. This headset/mic is junk though so who knows if I'd even be able too

Glad you liked it. Would be good to have you as a guest on the show or even to do a segment with me and Grant.

• 1 month later...