• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There some speculation about another podcast being doing to rival the corpcentric views of this podcast. It will however be rated 18+.

Some say that it will be called the TWW Podcast.

Marky be like:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

The MMA Tycoon Podcast Episode 6

http://www.betmma.tips/

Host and Co-host
Mark O'Sullivan (markyosullivan) & Grant Brophy (GBK16)

Guests
John Hetfield (Beck)
Bob Vendarra (madbob)

Topics:

ITFL Season 4

Olympics

GONY 3

EFFA KT Tournament

Imperial vs Legacy

Various bits here and there

Edited by Beck

If you like to be a guest on a future episode, get in touch with either Mark O'Sullivan or Grant Brophy

• Upvote 9

time was about perfect this time .Sound need to be louder i had trouble hearing a lot of it even with my sound and youtube sound up to the last .Also need more of a discussion on that hand some devil mickeyhart give the fans what they what :thumbup: .I should really be added into the topic part image the view you will get :shades:.

Ps highly insulted i was mentioned in the same sentence as the crown prince of crime .He not even on my level .

Great podcast guys! I had a really busy day today and it was cool to come home, lay on the sofa and listen to it. The length of it was better than last time I think perhaps for most of us. For me it can be as long as the previous one as I think it is great fun to hear you all talk about our beloved game and have fun while doing so :)

A big improvement on this podcast, was compact and much better to listen too with more interesting topics for me. The only issue is the one I always say, needs more variety from the people on the podcast. Get some new opinions and points of view coming across. New voices and such. I know it's hard to do timing but the last two podcasts have been the same people and I really think you need some new voices in there like the first ever podcast was great to listen too.. just to hear new people talk for me.

Maybe don't do another podcast until others can show up? Or just make it your podcast show with the same people everytime, at least that way doesn't get me exciting for hearing new people and then get stuck with the same old same old.

But I definitely enjoyed this podcast, spot on and the right time to do it. So I'll let you off for this one :P but new people for next time!