get all the three main people opposed to fight engine changes and Mike Tycoon on the same podcast

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Aww shucks, you still haven't moved on.

I guess it is true what they say, you never do forget the person that pops your cherry <3

Ooh cute, you didn't forget me. Did you ran out of tissues already?

I guess it is true:

635937494620076538103165412_giphy.gif

PS: Come back and ragequit again please. You are the true comedian in this game.

• Downvote 5

i thought Dinooo was great for the game. His writing is missed hugely.

The fact he owned Bjorn in the forums still seems to gripe at the Belgian boy scout.

ragequitting a game because somebody calls you ginger isn't actually owning don't you think?

ragequitting a game because somebody calls you ginger isn't actually owning don't you think?

Peel and Dinooo are drinking buddies, and sometimes it doesn't stop at drinking... Neither of them is confident about themselves, so they want to believe that I actually care about what they think. I used to be too passionate about this game,yep, but have evolved. The ginger scouts haven't yet.

I would find it great fun to see him back. I would have a great laugh with his fake cockiness. Dinooo is a little ragequitting pussy with no perseverance whatsoever.

• Downvote 3