Island season 3

MMATycoon

I was thinking about opening a gym, or nutrition company on the island. Which one is likely to be needed more this time? Has anyone already volunteered to make some?

I ran, basically, the only nutrition company on The Island last year and didn't have much of a problem with it. This year, I'll make substantially fewer mistakes, so it probably won't really be necessary to have more than one. I should be able to roll out three 140q products within the first week, then three 150q products the second month, and maybe one 155q product before the season is over. There will always be need for more clothes, though, even if they don't have any designs. (c:

Hope it starts on the 1st.... my fighter creation will have to wait to the 2nd when I come back from West Virginia but should be good times, hopefully the guy won't suck my last one.

Thanks mike,

Guys I will create the KT org literally the second we are allowed to, when do you think i can run an event?

I would think it would be about 1 month before some people were ready (me) but others probably would be ready to fight within 2 weeks (after the beginning of The Island)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1387919874avatar.png

Mark O'Sullivan

(markyosullivan)

" Happy to announce that once more, I will have a fighter on The Island. I'm hopeful that this will also be another success story and that my fighter will follow in the footsteps of "Lucky" Liam O'Connor (10-4) and Kenneth "The Nigerian Nightmare" Omeruo (8-4)."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13890303632114.png

Kenneth Omeruo
27 year old
155lbs
8-4

" The Island was an amazing, life changing experience for myself. I've made enough money to keep myself going for a few years from fighting alone and I've set up my own gym back home in Nigeria, wont be long until we produce an MMA star! I'm glad there's plenty of kids training at my gym, it means they stay out of trouble and stay away from any of that gang bullshit which I got involved with when I was younger.

I loved the thrill of fighting but I felt I wouldn't be competitive outside of The Island as I did struggle against some of the guys I fought, The Can (16-5) being one of these fighters. I'm honoured that I had the chance to share the cage with him, he's done pretty well for himself outside of The Island, managed to catch his last fight at IMMA 42 where he TKO'd the other dude. Would be awesome for him to come in to the gym in Nigeria I coach at to help train the young fighters there.

I just want to wish all the fighters of The Island Season 3, the best of luck and I'm looking forward to seeing all sorts of fighters on The Island this year."

• Upvote 2