I want to vomit

JLP

Funny stuff here.. Anyone's mom wanna fuck tonight.. have her email me. ;-) whats up guys? haha I needed a good laugh here.

Why justify Vendetta or most other Alliances as being close to LOD level. with 100 members maybe 20-25% are top level managers. If we were to form an Elite alliance quarterly rotating our top 10 managers in and out of LOD and LOD elite we would easily have the top alliance several times a year. There is clear downside to this for how LOD currently runs because it isnt about being the top Alliance in the pyramid to the top managers of LOD, its about winning and helping new managers succeed (Even when they come take orgs and other businesses, basically gifted to them with aid of the one person half the game envies, no need to name names here).

So here we are, trying to set up BS fights and then whine and bitch about fights you think you should have won. The truth is, and im assuming, you arent going to fight Vendetta's top 10 fighters vs LOD top 10.. it will be just some middle of the road bs, because thats all Vendetta really brings to the table. SHHHH.. Ill be back soon hopefully.. I hope you guys got your astrolube ready.. shits going too get real. ;-)

Later

(dont forget to have your moms email me!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Funny stuff here.. Anyone's mom wanna fuck tonight.. have her email me. ;-) whats up guys? haha I needed a good laugh here.

Why justify Vendetta or most other Alliances as being close to LOD level. with 100 members maybe 20-25% are top level managers. If we were to form an Elite alliance quarterly rotating our top 10 managers in and out of LOD and LOD elite we would easily have the top alliance several times a year. There is clear downside to this for how LOD currently runs because it isnt about being the top Alliance in the pyramid to the top managers of LOD, its about winning and helping new managers succeed (Even when they come take orgs and other businesses, basically gifted to them with aid of the one person half the game envies, no need to name names here).

So here we are, trying to set up BS fights and then whine and bitch about fights you think you should have won. The truth is, and im assuming, you arent going to fight Vendetta's top 10 fighters vs LOD top 10.. it will be just some middle of the road bs, because thats all Vendetta really brings to the table. SHHHH.. Ill be back soon hopefully.. I hope you guys got your astrolube ready.. shits going too get real. ;-)

Later

Wrong thread idiot

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Wrong thread idiot

I wonder if this is one of Mentors corporals he has sent out to try and defend LOD's honour only to show exactly why they are a laughing stock. They can't even defend themselves in the correct thread without making themselves look like complete fools, and for that we thank you!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I didnt want to post in FrankKing's forbidden violence thread, but I wanted to refute this stupidity you spouted here.

1. Jesse Custer is not the best lhw in the game. He is not even in the discussion. He beats up cans in Gamma. In his entire Gamma career he has one win over a decent opponent when he beat Corleone. His win over Hearts is good, but only an idiot would think those two wins would put him in the argument for top lhw in the game.

2. Since you got Bennet, you also beat up cans. Bennet's chin looks better because you've been fighting cans. Your level of competition is horrendous. Trying to compare what I did with Bennet in the top orgs in the game against the top fighters in the game to the hot garbage youve been fighting is ridiculous. The real life comparison is Bennet winning the UFC LHW title under my management and being a marginal fighter in the WSOF under your control.

Tiago Renato is the best LHW in the game hands down IMO and is the scariest man walking the planet. He got bit by the counter TD bug against Hearts a couple times but maybe Hearts just has his number much the way Renato seems to have Devin Styles number.

I would love to see Custer vs. Styles if he gets through his next opponent. Custer got a nice upset win over Hearts but Styles stomped him out when he fought Hearts and has beaten pretty much every LHW who stepped in there w/ him not named Tiago Renato.

Later

Just for the record, my mom would leave you looking like a crushed can in the corner of the couch.

I assume you cut Bennett, because he had started to show flaws. Either a weak chin or he had started to lose skills with age. If that is the case then what would it prove to have him fight one of your top 20 guys who are in the peak of their prime? I could be wrong, but it seems a little pointless.

That's a pretty good point, on top of that if you released the guy he had clearly become one of your cans so you don't really have any reason to complain about the quality of the fighters that's he facing since it's likely the competition level on Syn would have been too much for him, I don't see the problem here unless you just released a perfectly good fighter. (to JLP)

• Upvote 2

He did say himself he has peaked and been on the decline points wise since what... 27 or 28? I don't remember but it's earlier in the thread. If he was still the beast he once was, he would still be on JLP's roster I assume.

• Upvote 2

He started declining at 25. He is a high injury fighter and it fucked up his skills and seems to have effected what was already a bad chin.

25 actually, much early then I would have thought, on top of that his skills are all fucked and it turns out he has a bad chin. Knowing that he seems to be holding up pretty well.

He doesnt have a bad chin. It's not great but it's covered up by around 150 or so heart and KO power.

I released Bennet because I was kind of bored with him and I wanted to see what another top manager could do with him. I could have kept him and would have won and lost the SYN 205 title a few times more, but getting to him to #1 undefeated at a young age made me feel I had already accomplished all that I needed to with him.

Unfortunately, Mentor had a free agent dibs and picked him up. He then cried to DS and got a release so he could put bennet in the hype farm/fixed fights org that is scamma.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tiago Renato is the best LHW in the game hands down IMO and is the scariest man walking the planet. He got bit by the counter TD bug against Hearts a couple times but maybe Hearts just has his number much the way Renato seems to have Devin Styles number.

I would love to see Custer vs. Styles if he gets through his next opponent. Custer got a nice upset win over Hearts but Styles stomped him out when he fought Hearts and has beaten pretty much every LHW who stepped in there w/ him not named Tiago Renato.

Renato or Styles would tool custer. It will never happen though.
  • Downvote 1

Must be a big scam artist convention somewhere, or maybe mentors penis cream finally worked for him and he's giving the whores he hires to stand next to him in his videos a sad time and crabs. Our resident fraud artist has all but disappeared since I removed his whole excuse to avoid my challenge by agreeing to share my fighters stats with him after the fight is booked. I imagine booking easy wins over his alliance mates cans is way more inviting to LOD's loser-in-chief.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Rage and ducking in Las Vegas.

http://www.wallpaperno.com/thumbnails/detail/20121026/fear%20and%20loathing%20in%20las%20vegas%20muppet%20crossovers%201280x960%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_12.jpg

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=713308

looks like another fixed fight for Mentor. I don't think hes that bad at the game to throw 16 head kicks to 4 low kicks. He probably owed the almost as corrupt AD a favor.

Sad to see a former #1 and undefeated fighter jobbing to can crushers in scamma.