I want to vomit

JLP

At least i pay off my financial obligations if i have any, so before you go around calling people fuckheads, pay off the money you owe them.

As for Bennet, the guy was released in September 2014, it is May 2015 and he only just dropped below the p4p level i picked him up, even though his skills have seriously degraded, but thanks for keeping his personal blog alive so many months after he was released, it is a pleasure. :thumbup:

Note: I still lost fewer fights 5 of his last 11 since his degrading took place, you lost 4 out of his last 7. It does not really matter if you rate his opponents or not, all the managers are ranked in the top 100 he has faced since joining GAMMA.

I'm confused, are you insinuating I owe someone money? Because I do not have any debts, please refrain from lying about me and trying to defame my good name. You fake ass fuck.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You know what i am talking about, i am not going to bring it all up here.

It said on the label of this box of.. Boner-o-matixxx that they would, in fact, "bring it all up" down there. And still, here I am, flaccid like Gary Glitter at a senior citizen's convention. I want my money back.

• Downvote 1

You know what i am talking about, i am not going to bring it all up here.

I actually have no idea buddy, please feel free to fill me in on the topic.

AIR IT OUT -- AIR IT OUT -- AIR IT OUT

I agree, let's air this out Mentor you fake ass fucker.

This has penis cream written all over it...

It can't be a coincidence my penis also has cream all over it, can it?

tumblr_m2l38qEHcM1qztmclo1_400.gif

It's not my fault people just give them to me.

How does someone fake an ass fuck?

It can only be shown, you can't describe it via words accurately.

• Upvote 1

Since you are so adamant, i will expose your petty ass.

I bought NGF in 2014 (i was not the only investor in this deal, TTFC had a massive stake as well). The goal was that some of the fighters would move over (which they did) and Rogerio (one of your alliance mates) will run the org, keep the profits while paying off slowly the investment i/we put in. A lot of the initial investment was actually "defaulted" because we knew not all of it could be paid but Rog was slowly paying off the dept on a monthly basis, but decided he wanted a rest from the org business and decided to give it to you.

You was fully aware who purchased the org and the financial obligations related to it, but when you picked up the organization you said that the org was in bad shape and could not pay off the dept (even though Rogerio was doing so). I then proposed to simply send over a few fighters for some super fights and call it a day, you had PLENTY of high ranking fighters in the org, the PPV profits from such events could had easily paid off the dept if they came over for a few fights, but you gave the excuse that you wanted to keep them in the organization to generate profits and try to recover the org.

Last thing i heard was that you ran down the contracts and closed the organization, you did not even contact me about it and i never heard about the remaining cash you owed me. So, you can call me whatever you want, but i stick to my agreements or at least negotiate a reasonable solution, neither of which you did in the above case.

Personally i did not want to bring this up, i did not contact you about the money and frankly i just decided to leave it, but when you started to get all hyped up about joining the "Hate the Evil Mentor bandwagon", then you basically gave me no real choice in the matter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I bought NGF in 2014 (i was not the only investor in this deal, TTFC had a massive stake as well). The goal was that some of the fighters would move over (which they did) and Rogerio (one of your alliance mates) will run the org, keep the profits while paying off slowly the investment i/we put in. A lot of the initial investment was actually "defaulted" because we knew not all of it could be paid but Rog was slowly paying off the dept on a monthly basis, but decided he wanted a rest from the org business and decided to give it to you.

You was fully aware who purchased the org and the financial obligations related to it, but when you picked up the organization you said that the org was in bad shape and could not pay off the dept (even though Rogerio was doing so). I then proposed to simply send over a few fighters for some super fights and call it a day, you had PLENTY of high ranking fighters in the org, the PPV profits from such events could had easily paid off the dept if they came over for a few fights, but you gave the excuse that you wanted to keep them in the organization to generate profits and try to recover the org.

Last thing i heard was that you ran down the contracts and closed the organization, you did not even contact me about it and i never heard about the remaining cash you owed me. So, you can call me whatever you want, but i stick to my agreements or at least negotiate a reasonable solution, neither of which you did in the above case.

Personally i did not want to bring this up, i did not contact you about the money and frankly i just decided to leave it, but when you started to get all hyped up about joining the "Hate the Evil Mentor bandwagon", then you basically gave me no real choice in the matter.

Lol good one, too bad you got the wrong guy but keep up the great work. All that effort and you don't even have a clue who you are talking to. That's some classic shit right there...

Dude, that is Chuck Grace... the guy you are talking about is Chris Garcia... lay off the booze. You also wanted 10/15mil i cannot remember the exact figure from Chris, when he told me i told him to tell you to shove it up your ass. The org at that time had been stripped bone dry, down to 60/70 fighters and the champions were coming back for occasional superfights. Sometimes your history and the actual history of events seem to be two totally different things. You also told me before that you paid "almost all of it" and orgs like TTFC "would pay a little bit". It has now turned into a huge stake? Damn.

PS - Chris Garcia quit the game, but he used the money to buy himself VIP and also gave whatever was left at the end to the noob fund, i believe it was 4mil or something.

• Upvote 1