Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

Hassan Whiteside welcome to my team, I had a shortage if blocks for a while now. And with him posting 12 in 25 minutes I fill a little better now.

He blocked the F out of Bulls o:

So...first Im losing previous matchup thanks to unfair schedule...and now Im starting new matchup with a loss of 3 players as Nets/Blazers game was postponed till April 6th...At the time when Blazers are weaker and my Nets' guys could produce...they take the game away from me...

Just...

Fuckin...

Awesome...

I guess I want be even near the playoffs...THANKS F'D UP NBA SCHEDULE! -.-

So...first Im losing previous matchup thanks to unfair schedule...and now Im starting new matchup with a loss of 3 players as Nets/Blazers game was postponed till April 6th...At the time when Blazers are weaker and my Nets' guys could produce...they take the game away from me...

I feel your pain. I am missing 3 guys too.

I knew you where a gent, thanks. My phone has been on the fritz, I was trying to drop Chalmers and then I tried to hit no when it asked if I was sure. Instead it decided to choose yes, awesome.

Let's say I won't throw a tantrum but I will be sad if I loose MCW.

I was looking to see if I could jump into commish-mode and put him back on your roster, but since it's a "free private league" there is no commish.....................droppin' the ball ESPN :sad01_anim:

Anyway, four more weeks to go (after this current week wraps up) and there is only one team statistically eliminated so far (sorry MilTown, wherever you are).

Only 4 teams make it to the playoffs and I'm pretty sure the guy leading the East (Team Boyd) hasn't checked his stuff in a while, so that division is wide open.

I am really re-thinking the draw scenario and should have made it an odd number of categories, but couldn't decide which one to drop.

I knew you where a gent, thanks. My phone has been on the fritz, I was trying to drop Chalmers and then I tried to hit no when it asked if I was sure. Instead it decided to choose yes, awesome.

Let's say I won't throw a tantrum but I will be sad if I loose MCW.

Sorry about that. I just saw this on the thread. I just placed a claim to bring back Burke to my team and drop MCW. Maybe you'll get him back. :)

Its tempting...

Either I will be a dick and try to pick him up, coz he's perfectly what I need right now...

...or I will be good guy, let him pick him back and lose it all...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...why it has to be so hard? ; ;

Its tempting...

Either I will be a dick and try to pick him up, coz he's perfectly what I need right now...

...or I will be good guy, let him pick him back and lose it all...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...why it has to be so hard? ; ;

Its really not that hard, just be a good guy nobody likes a dick. I have thought of you as a class A dude so no need to change that now.

Sorry about that. I just saw this on the thread. I just placed a claim to bring back Burke to my team and drop MCW. Maybe you'll get him back. :)

Thanks man if this where any other kind of league, I would have just got over it but its always good to try and keep the playing fields fair with fellow Tycooners.