Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

You can have Kobe back if you want a superstar.

Not only superstar, but also West All Star Guard!!

That's a joke...he shouldn't be even MENTIONED in the same sentence as the all star game, not to mention being actually STARTER for the west...such a waste of space on the court...

Klay Thompson - #2 SG in the league - most likely will NOT even make it to the bench. But you have Kobe as a starter. 'Nuff said.

Nobody likes me :c No one wants to help me and trade with me :c

Klay Thompson - #2 SG in the league - most likely will NOT even make it to the bench. But you have Kobe as a starter. 'Nuff said.

Nobody likes me :c No one wants to help me and trade with me :c

Why did you drop Jeff Green, because of the trade?

Anyway one mans trash is my treasure I hope anyway after getting beat down by the last ranked team last week I need some treasure.

Well...because those are Pacers and they...well...suck... :x Sorry to break that news to you... :x

Oh I expected nothing less this season with George and Hill out for good chunks of the season.

Looks like I got the best of Scooby this week. 1-1 against you Scooby........

I actually changed my mind before I saw this. I'm gonna just try them out a little longer my IR will be open soon so they can rotate in and out of it for a while.

Damn...I would like to trade one of my big guys...gonna look for other chance then

The story on Kobe always seems to change daily so who knows, he can ride the IR for now. I finally got Kevin Martin back who was pretty hot until his rist problems.

I knew I f'd accepting that trade, and Deuce I am very pleased and saddened to hear about Aldridge. Pleased only because it gives me a chance this week.