God is real or not?

s3raphim

Are you taking your texts from this site? :yes:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-446048-undeniable-proof-of-gods-existence.html

2. COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT

(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.

(2) I say the universe must have a cause.

(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.

(4) Therefore, God exists.

philosophy and astrophysics colaborating. you need logic to get this.

astrophysics, cosmology, microbiology, mathematics, philosophy, geology, paleontology are slowly getting close to God when people thought should be getting further as technology advances. i wonder why?

it'll only be a matter of time now.

Only a matter of time before what? God sets up his own Twitter account?

His first tweet could be "If I get 10k RT's, I will give one random virgin my unborn child without even getting her laid #DontTellHerHusband"

• Upvote 1

you misquoted it actually says if something existed it must have a cause.

you misquoted with your representation of this entire thread when you claim all the noble prize winning scientist theories -- whom turn out to not be scientist period much less nobel prize winning -- lol

anyway this thread has failed miserably all over s3raphim -- so can see it getting locked soon unless you guys fell like carrying on with him and having fun at his expense

evolution again? believing in something with no evidence.

your faithv is stronger than mine

I think we have showed you few things about evolution when you still havent showed nothing about creation. And like I said you really cant prove something that happened millions years ago thats why its called theory. I dont even know how to prove it maybe if I had time machine or something.

I think we have showed you few things about evolution when you still havent showed nothing about creation. And like I said you really cant prove something that happened millions years ago thats why its called theory. I dont even know how to prove it maybe if I had time machine or something.

and still you choose to believe it

what a faithful man

That's kind of a mute point. Your horrible lack of a comb over proves that you don't believe in a higher power, are too lazy to doll yourself up and generally don't care about your own well being. Hell, if God can't save you then who can. This is the reason why you don t have a spouse or RL friends. Pray now Chester, pray fucking hard.

Xanax, you don't know jack shit about me, so close your mother fucking mouth.

Only a matter of time before what? God sets up his own Twitter account?

His first tweet could be "If I get 10k RT's, I will give one random virgin my unborn child without even getting her laid #DontTellHerHusband"

He's already on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove